ITALIAN MEME MAYOR JOE FORMAGGIO REDPILLING HARD

Italian town mayor shows his power level on radio show

>"Migrants? If they send them here we will fill houses with manure and wall them up; we are proudly racists"

>"We don't want no negros nor gipsies, they risk their lives in here. We are exporting scholars and importing negros, whom are less intelligent than us, they are inferior"

>"If they'll ever going to build a mosque in here
we will open a huge pigs livestock farm"

>"Here we don't want no aliens, negros and gipsies. They have a lower IQ: history demonstrate it. We have a shooting range, the highest gun-carrying licences rate in the region e we don't want nobody to come here bothering us. Here they risk their lives"

translate.google.it/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=it&ie=UTF-8&u=http://ilgazzettino.it/vicenza_bassano/articolo-2052372.html&edit-text=&act=url

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_uZIYY0XR8
youtube.com/watch?v=H0-Av84XmD4
youtube.com/watch?v=XdqwUhyDLe8
liveleak.com/view?i=19c_1471937186
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Joe Formaggio

>JOE FORMAGGIO

Thats a fake name. I refuse to believe somebody in Italy is literally called cheese

If only he had a less meme name he could go national

Kek,
too bad there are very few with the balls to say and act against the filthy subhumans that poison the world.
If all of the majors up to more and more politicians would have acted this way since the beginning of this mess in Lybia, we wouldn't be drowning in the shit we are now.

>Cheese
wat

swear to god
too bad he has such a meme name, guy seems based

once he proposed a "gay tax" stating that since they won't breed and contribute to the nation with sons, they should have been taxed in favour of natural hetero couples

brb moving to italy

His spirit rises!

Tony bologna is deputy mayor

Alfredo Fetuccini is secretary of negros

That's a good point

kek'd irl

Che faccia da mafioso diocane

Ora ti mettiamo il letame dentro casa e poi ti spariamo,mentre sciiamo su piste sintetiche

Scolars leave Italy cause there is no fucking opportunity for smart and high in people already. Politicians are corrupt and jobs are based on nepotism in the best case or some sort of lobby/mafia. And also half of Italy is already a shitskin mixed races. Most migrants are whiter than south-italians. Maybe we should work on that before we care about Muslims who don't even wanna leave here because it's a 3rd world country

but goyim, think of the 6 billion

This is glorious.

So what do you guys do when you type, tapdance under the desk?

South italians always claim north italians are the moolies and north says it's the south.

Which half is Niggertown??

Maybe we should have a gay tax. I mean they already tax smokers here and want to tax people who drink soda.

He is right you know.

VERY AMUSING, HUMAN.

lel franco 2.0

What do you mean, seriously

>"hurr muslims are literally allergic and deathly afraid of pigs"

why are "superior" white nationalists always so fucking retarded?

BASED MARIOS

They do hate pigs, and to a lesser extent dogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_uZIYY0XR8

youtube.com/watch?v=H0-Av84XmD4

Is this the guy that got interviewed on live television while randomly holding a shotgun? He's a such a meme guy, i love him

>JOE FORMAGGIO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I thought it was a joke

no that was based Bonanno who got murdered by (((SCHULTZ)))
pic related

Yeah he got an hilarious name, too bad, because otherwise he could really go big with a pary on national elections.

also, checked

Bonanno wanted a tax break on people buying guns but i was right
youtube.com/watch?v=XdqwUhyDLe8

he is referring to the fact that we dagos move our hands while talking, so he is wondering what we do while typing

BASED

I am 1/4 Sicilian....

Am I still white?

No and he north italian

Check the video of Italians pulling a gun on some migrants and walloping one with a bat.
The wails of pain are music to my ears.

liveleak.com/view?i=19c_1471937186

I'd rather be Italian over white.

Italians didn't fuck congo black people either. North Africans, Moors included are brown/Arab looking people.
Quintin Terrentino is a lefty faggot history revisionist.

Italy NO
we won't fall lads, we promise

niggers of Italy

The only things you f8nd in noth Italy: niggers, gypsies, sandniggers,old commie and new ones (the "progressives" beta faggots).

Hope they wake up one day...this meme that south italians are the half niggers sure wont save them from the real shit thats happening.

>mfw the man that could save us doesn't have a good enough name
fuck this gay earth

No, they don't. They just claim that the north doesn't give a shit about them (which is true). People in the south complain about government corruption and organised crime, while refusing to actually do anything about it. So the smart ones go to university in the north and then usually take work there, or move overseas. This has meant they've had generations of the least motivated since the 1940s.

>I'd rather be Italian over white

A leaf actually writing something that makes sense...wtf is happening kudos maple bro

Some sicilians are among the most based and redpilled people in the world, and they are those Who thrives and become big shots when they leave the island...others (most of them) are just moors rape babies

What a nice man, always waving to everyone he met.

DUCE?

Can people point out where he's wrong? Absolutely based.

All it takes is Europeans/whites saying this kind of shit and not caring about the ramifications to save their countries.