Bojack Season 4 Talkback 2

Bojack attack.

>Are you a Zoey or a Zelda?
>Who would you fug?
>How do you like your coffee?
>Did Neal McBeal have dibs on the muffins?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope Mr. Peanutbutter rapes Diane. It's what she deserves at this point.

I would fuck Princess Carolyn and be the stay at home dad of the children she will never have. Holly was also pretty cute.

Neal was in the wrong.

Is PC ever going to be happy.
Also lol'd heavily at Diane advocating guns to empower women. I bet liberals don't even know how to handle that episode

Oh, when did he say that? I thought there wasn't F-bomb this season (and I'm glad because it was starting to get quirky)

PC is a control freak.
>Wants all the decisions for her company
>Wants to be in control of pregnancy
>Wants to have a spare house incase relationship doesn't work

>Finish the episode
>The season was great
>Come to the threads
>It's full of people upset because muh womyn, muh SJWs and Diane being a whore
Never change Sup Forums.

I don't quite get the Diane hate.

Shes clearly as damaged as Bojack.
Ya'll don't hate him.

Zoey
>Who would you fug?
Mia
Cheap and with sugar
No, he a shit

The F-bomb was subverted in episode 5 when Bojack, in explaining his plan to Holly to freak out his mother, says something along the lines of "then I'll tell her how much I fucking hate her!".

>I don't quite get the Diane hate.
She's a woman. That's it.

There were like a handful of posts complaining and even then most still seemed to have agreed the season as a whole was great. Don't be overreactive Diane.

I'd be fine with Diane if she wasn't always "B-BUT THIS IS A GENDER ISSUE!" all the time. I'm fine with it once in a while, but her whole character is feminist bojack.
Give it a rest for fucks sake.

The difference is that unlike Diane, the show doesn't expect you to side with Bojack when he's being a cunt.

>Post yfw But I've never had a brother.

It's mostly on the fact she never get her comeuppance like Bojack. If Bojack got away with half of the shitty things he's done more people wouldn't like him.

I laughed at everyone having guns and rolled my eyes at the stupidly heavy-handed legislature scene.

People feel she gets away with it (for the record, I don't think Diana is nearly as bad as S1-3 Bojack.)

>Beginning of ep 6.

How... how did they get in my head?

only seen the first two episodes of season 4 right now

episode 2 made me tear up several times. great one.

Mainly because most of her freakouts are for weird reasons, and more importantly, are a gross over reaction. It's perfectly fine for her to be a bit upset over Mr. PB going over her head on certain things, but she blows them up way out of proportion.

>Zoe with bits of Zelda trying to get through
>Courtney Portnoy
>Neal McBeal the navy seal was in the wrong
EP 11 was great. I loved all the little tibits of dementia creeping through the flashbacks with the blurred faces and the picture frame drifting back and forth the timelines

I dont think it does.

I think you're a hyper sensitive Sup Forumstard snowflake

Please. There are plenty of women on the show that we don't hate. Maybe it has something to do with diane ruining literally everything forever.

Bojacks able to still realize when he does something wrong and has been shown to be becoming a better person as the season goes on, season one bojack would have never bothered with the dragonfly guy or evne tried to actively sabotage him. The guy fucking pulled him out of a lake to save his life just moments after he tried to kill him. Every single action diane has done in the last 2 seasons has been done purely for her own ego.

Depression, like all diseases, is an alignment many people suffer from with the same recurring symptoms.

>Anyone who opposes her ideals is a walking strawman
No, it does. It couldn't get any more obvious that it does.

What I'm saying is, if it was a man ruining literally everything forever you wouldn't hate him. Oh wait, there's a man like this! It's fucking Bojack Horseman!

Because shes damaged.

Jesus.

Kind of amazing they can make you care about a character like Bea, who's been a massive bitch in every previous appearance she's ever had.

Shut up you dumb piece of shit

>His smile just keeps getting bigger after she says that

There's a fair amount of people that oppose her and make fair sense.

I think shes the perfect explanation why liberalism is a failure.

Because capitalism can't be reformed

Episode 2 was truly the best in this season. It was just so beautifully sad. Felt really sorry for the Dragonfly man

>Base Zoey, trying hard to be a bit more Zelda.
>PB so hard.
>Not as strong as Bojack's.
>No, he should have used a cart

y-yeah

Like people have mentioned, the difference is Bojack gets what he deserves everytime.

You're trying to make this a gender issue when it's not. Shit compare Todd's and PC popularity. Everyone fucking hates Todd but loves PC. And for good reason, Todd is a comic relief that only serves to waste time on B-plots and PC is a greatly well rounded character.

She's self righteous, whereas Bojack makes it very clear he hates himself. You can't be self-righteous, and a shitty person.

Nah man S4E11 is literally the best episode the show has.

I have a thing for evil old women. I reaaaaally loved this season because of all the focus Beatrice got. Episode 11 hit me really hard, and all the stuff with her mother (and how she's portrayed in Beatrice's memories) was very emotional.
Is this the best season?

Can I get a pic of PC crying in her car after her really bad day?

This season was mostly....sort of shitty. The political election shit was unfunny garbage and as usual Todd's side stories were lame.

The best part was Bojack's sub-plots and learning about the history of his bloodline. But even then it felt like an exaggeration, I mean lobotomies to women? I smell bullshit forced melodrama to explain what happened to Bojack's grandmother. Again that bullshit was too exaggerated for the sake of creating depressing themes and it just felt sort of needlessly extreme. What is this Family Guy?

I'm glad the writers realize they don't have to end with every moment being gloom and doom to make a good drama.

Sometimes happy moments can make you cry.

I had to take a break after that episode because it hit me too hard. I've never had to do that during a netflix binge.

Half way through a Tennessee bottle Supposed to drive somewhere in 15minutes....

How did I get here Sup Forums?

Episode 11 was my second favorite but I still liked episode 2 more. I just really liked how future and past story overlayed

>I mean lobotomies to women
This was a real trend that actually happened my man. It was considered the best cure for depression and thousands ended up getting it, the most common clients being housewives.

I mean... That's what people did try in the past.

>I have a thing for evil old women.
I mean technically she's not exactly evil, but the picture still applies.
Also she's thicc, which is always a plus.

>I mean lobotomies to women?
That actually happened though, with alarming frequency. Granted the husband was comically evil.

>That panic attack Bojack had when he thought Sarah Lynn 2.0 was gonna happen

>Beatrice
>Sarah Palmer
>That Bloodbender from ATLA
I fucking love them.

Man this cartoon has really gone to shit

okay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy

>Beatrice not evil
>Spent years putting down her husband (who granted also ended up being shitty but she didn't exactly help)
>Emotionally abused Bojack to no end
>Drugs Holly because she's chubby and almost killer her
>Refuses to let Henrietta see, say goodbye or even hold her infant Holly because "she shouldn't get attached"
She is Clay Puppingtan levels of evil.

I have to admit that I almost cried in S4E11.

So what was the deal with the fucking running horses Bojack saw at the end of season 3

All in all, 40k lobotomies were performed in the US, and mainly for antipsychotic purposes, not as a go-to standard cure for depression.

They meant the lady on the picture I guess.

But it was all an evil sexist man who ruined her so everybody's ideology can stay intact. Please remember than women are always victims and never at fault.

>antipsychotic purposes

Which was totally happening to Bea's mom. She let her daughter drive the car and crashed them into a house simply because she was losing it

I watched episode 2 of Season 4.

Suddenly, I see why Beatrice is the way she is.

Oh shut up. Bojack has made often enough made fun of feminism. Remember Kelsey and her annoying feminist daughter?

Also the cuck background jokes makes me think the Bojack creators browse 4chin

was talking about Camile, could you maybe chill a little with the SJW hunt?

Okay, I have the following impressions about this season:

>Better than 3, enjoyed it overall
>Cool visual experiments, especially the dementia was done pretty nicely
>MPB is just too good for this world
>Diane is a dumb bitch who is probably just not able to be happy
>Todd is kinda annoying and boring
>Holly is a smaller, not as fucked up Bojack, but she grew on me. When she appeared I hated her, but she' kinda cool
>Her dads were hilarious, but I minded the black fag, the lizard douche and the vaping guy.
>Beatrice is a huge cunt, no excuses. At the beginning I thought about what a horrible childhood she had etc. with her mom's fate (first real gut punch in the season for me) and her dad being a stereotypical 40's businessman, but the dementia episode showed that she was just a spoiled dumb whore who, despite her being apparently extremely smart, did the dumbest thing you could do, just out of spite. And when she had the chance to be good, she wasn't. There were so many women who grew up like her and most of them just got out fine. Everything that had happened to her is an explanation, but no excuse.
>Happy for Bojack to not regressing for once
>PC arc was tragic. Crying in the car and end of future episode were really hard hitters. She really doesn't deserve this all.
>Weakest episode was the gun one, because that line at the end was so hamfisted.
>Muslim kills at open mic, christian kills at grocery store - I mean, really?

I was referring to the chick in the picture, Camille, who is from the wildly popular video game DOTA 2.

Yep. Point was that even in the 40s you wouldn't just go and chisel people's brains in half for "acting up" or such, as some people here seem to think.

He wanted to join them and leave everything else behind.
But Diane's call disconnected him from that illusion and dragged him to his disgusting past.

Perhaps out of self pity, or overthinking everything, he denied himself that pleasure of keep running forward; instead to just follow whatever came in front of him. The whole thing with the summer house was just a coincidence. Bojack wasn't looking for anything other than running away in his Tesla.

My bad, I read the post wrong.
Fuck off nigga.

Oh come on this thread is already a shitshow with the IRL politics fags, don't bait the MOBA politics fags too.

Is Bojack FINALLY becoming a better person?

A step in that direction yeah. Let's see if he keeps moving forward next season.

I don't understand why the writers torture PC so much.
If there's one character that deserves to be happy it's her.

He's probably going to regress next season.

>Cool visual experiments, especially the dementia was done pretty nicely
The dementia episode was so much better than the drugs episodes.

I don't think everyone can really fit into that kind of binary.
>Who would you fug?
I dunno. No one, probably. Don't care for sex.
Black.
No, if you put things down in the grocery, you can not claim ownership. You either keep it in your possession until you make the purchase, or it's still fair game for whoever wants it.

It went a bit fast but the implication was that Bea's mom was a real threat to not only herself but also her daughter.

Just you wait bucko

Bojack and Diane are both honestly pretty shitty people. The only difference is that Bojack is actually slowly improving and he is consistently shat on whereas Diane says she cares about other people because it makes her feel less shitty about the selfish behavior that feeds her ego.

Diane is also definitely less destructive than Bojack, but she is also less pitiable. Bojack basically was pushed along to where he is in life and he can reasonably point to a plethora of pretty awful experiences that got him there (his mother being the most primary example). Diane is self-centered but has no real reason for it.

I actually like Bojack fixing things little by little. He can't afford to fuck shit up anymore. He would probably kill himself if Sarah Lynn repeated itself.

Seems more like everyone else around him is now in a downward spiral. Especially PC. She acts more like Bojack now than Bojack (In the sense of just being drunk all the time and letting herself go) . I don't even know what she's trying to accomplish with her new project. S

> You either keep it in your possession until you make the purchase,

No exception for items in your cart?

Episode 11 gave me some It's Such A Beautiful Day vibes and I love that.

Hah, typical Zoey

Did the show get more melodramatic and SJW-y than last season or what?

Go back to Sup Forums and /r9k/ faggot nobody gives a shit

Finally a good end.

I like drama and I could have done without all that ace stuff but it's not like it bothered me.

Well Diane also had a pretty shitty childhood, maybe even worse than Bojacks, but people keep forgetting that because she doesn't try to blame everything on her family.

I think people give Diane way too much shit.

This season was actually pretty uplifting. Well at least for Bojack. He seems to be on a good way to be a genuinely better person.

If it's in your cart, it's in your possession.

he realized that his presence helped to create the storm of failure and breakdown in his life that affected everybody and instead of just feeling bad for himself for being toxic he removed himself. so yes?

It really felt like with this season, that everyone operates on a karmic balance with Bojack.
>if Bojack gets better, everyone else's life gets worse
>if Bojack gets worse or stays terrible, everyone else's life gets better

Tod is immune because he's Tod. Obviously.

this is a valid point

>maybe even worse than Bojacks

nah

I dunno. I wouldn't wanna trade place with either of them. Both growing up in a poor redneck family that despises you for trying to become better and growing in a rich snob family that tries to push you into career for the mere fact that you are born and need to make up for it sound equally terrible.

Oh god this show used to be funny and now people are genuinely taking the relationship between a talking horseman and a cliche millenial girl seriously