Gwenpool

Evil Gwen is getting resolved in a single issue as she feels herself getting retconned because her past self got pseudo retconned.

Issue 21, Gwen ends up in Latveria vs Infamous Doom. Thoughts on that?

WHAT IS THIS?

Also it appears Gwen is incapable of directly killing popular characters, or at least who Marvel perceives as popular.

I don't care.

But I do. When is storytime?

>Evil Gwen is getting resolved in a single issue as she feels herself getting retconned because her past self got pseudo retconned.

so no lasting consequences, AGAIN?

This book is terrible, even America fights people in her shitty book and that has some consequences

My wife
>no lasting consequences
Gwen keeps her powers. Also, I'm only making a guess considering Issue 21 is a new arc, and this page is one of 3 in a preview. For all we know Evil Gwen becomes Gwen's archnemesis this issue
I mean, its a recap + 3 page preview. I'd rather wait for the release

Text for fucking ANTS is what it is.

Got it off my discord. Might as well showcase the preview

Wow this quality is still trash from where I got it

OP image but slightly better

Assumption about her weakness.

>the cute one

... but he's black.

End of Preview

>Gwen gets taller when she is older

Bonus
Gurihiru's cover of Issue 21, which they won't be working on :(

At least it is the good substitute artist, not the Hawkeye issues one.

Strychalski's portfolio looks pretty enough. This Paulina Ganucheau on the other hand...

Those hips.

They're idiots for getting different artists. This is one of the few non-shit books out there right now and a big part of it is the art.

>someday you'll start to recognize the flow of cliffhangers and opening hooks

So basically future Gwenpool is Dr. Manhattan, only sort of even more powerful because, writer permitting, Gwenpool can break every single rule of comics. She still needs a writer to fuel her, but with a particularly trollish writer in charge of a book Gwen is literally omnipotent.

Fuck, don't let Ennis ever write Gwen. Or Morrison, I guess.

DON'T KILL SARAH YOU CUNT

Except even she has limits. She isnt allowed to kill miles

She clearly can't kill established characters in an ongoing book.

so much autism in one post

Ennis would kill her horribly out of spite. He hates cute things.

We're all autists here, user.

NOBODY in Marvel can permanently kill Spider-man.

to you i guess i liked the venom verse artist.

>Ennis would kill her horribly out of spite.

I like him

God, please let older Gwen to remove her mask, I need this.

They get fill-in artists because Gurihiru can't keep up with a monthly schedule. They're not exactly the fastest artists.

>God, please let older Gwen to remove her mask, I need this.
just like most characters in the comic, SAME face with slightly smaller eyes

>They're not exactly the fastest artists.

embarrasing that two japs can't keep up with a monthly title while tons of single japs can keep up with weekly books while also working on the story.

Is like they got the retarded japs instead of the good ones because the comic is visually dull as fuck

>tons of single japs can keep up with weekly books while also working on the story
If by single japs you mean one jap with a team of overworked and underpaid assistants, then yes.

Just be glad you didn't get my favorite mangaka, otherwise you could kiss steady plot progression goodbye for good.

You know that's actually kind of weird, she should definitely be done growing taller if she's old enough to get jobs 'n shit.

Maybe EvilGwen just imagined herself taller because she could?

Did they ever get off the boat?

Gwen's a teenager, so she's likely about 18-19. She could reasonably grow a little more.

Evil Gwen has about half a head on Good Gwen.

I guess she could be an extreme case, but still.

I mean, she's called the UNBELIEVABLE Gwenpool, so you should know to believe it.

Eh, fuck it, I'm willing to accept it. Just let Gwen's entire rogues gallery be other versions of her. And all of them are taller than her.

>I have to make sure you become me!
So is she gonna kidnap her and do unspeakable lewd things to her if she doesn't comply?

I mean Pinocchio Doombot seems like a decent first original villain.

I mean, she clearly already exists, so all she has to do to keep existing is prevent Gwen from hitting a point at which it becomes impossible for her TO exist.

Which means preventing Gwen from dying, really.

Yes. Right now they're inside a fantasy world of angry monstrous black dicks and heavy handed rape allegory, it's great.

>Just let Gwen's entire rogues gallery be other versions of her. And all of them are taller than her.

I had no idea i needed this. please let this happen.

But Gwenom is pure

Yeah that'd actually be kind of awesome.

>her symbiote actively tries to get her laid
>pure

it knows whats good

she like blak dick

She's pure poison now.

I like that reaction.

She just likes getting gently fisted is all.

Stop making me hard, bitch!

my favorite gwenpool is still the one from issue 0, to be honest.

>twenty issues in
>Gwenpool already gets a new origin story
BRAVO MARVEL

I'm already in love, lads. Evil Gwen tramples across the 4th wall like the sociopath she needs to be. I can't wait.

Well it's not like they can make her real origin canon.

>all promotional things of Gwen have her doing a selfie
when will it end?

Evil Gwen is from a different continuity.
Maybe that Gwen had a different body.

I know the joke here is that Marvel would never kill Spider-Man, but that joke completely falls apart when you realize it's Miles and he'll probably be considered super obscure in a couple of years.

it wont. if i look at this in a positive way i thin they were going for a tourist like approach. like gwen is just a visitor. as alot of her old selfie related pics had her face more to the corner while back ground was the highlight. as if shes sight seeing.
But honestly its was a mistake because it was way to easy to interpret her as some selfie obsessed maniac

I actually want Orto back.
You can't go wrong with a giant four armed snake man.

She has wider hips too.

You'd wish they wouldn't.

>I'm not supposed to be giant-sized

And officially dropping this book.

No, women are pretty much done with growth at 14

The breasts still can get bigger though.

What the fuck, Miles isn't the cute spiderman.
Fuck off miles sucks

make them fug

To be fair, she's from the future. Maybe Peter, like, started balding prematurely.

That'sone those shitty progressive comic references that Hastings has to write about all the time, otherwise Marvel is going to shut down everything. It could be worse, look at unbeatable squirrel girl.

Now you know how she made the heroes read themself apart.

Women who are 18 to 19 only grow in the chest area. Women are otherwise done growing by that age.

>that whole first speech bubble
What? How does she know our exact thoughts?

This whole thing feels stupid.

It is stupid, but that's why it's entertaining.

No, it's just stupid and poorly thought out. It's not even cute anymore either.

I disagree. It's fine how it is.

so are they in her imagination now? a pocket dimension?

I like her. Looking forward to the full issue.

>coalburner
Into the trash she goes.

Those people also work on one thing. Gurihiru are usually doing multiple projects at once.

two japs doing avatar, power pack, varient covers etc

not true, I grew from 5'7 to 5'9 in my last two years of highschool

I'm reading older Gwen in Jesse from Team Rocket's voice

does Evil Gwen have a (proportioniately) larger rack than Neutral Gwen?

You probably are an XY female

You will never bear children

It's hard to tell, but maybe, judging by this page

I shit out eggs every month so i'm an XX.
It depends entirely on when you get your first period, as you stop growing a couple years after menstruation begins.

Gwenpool is a late bloomer which means bigger titties possibly in her future too ;3

I love that costume

she can edit her own body. imagine her drawing a cock on herself and then fucking younger gwen into submission

I don't think Ennis is really into 4th wall breaking stuff, outside of the time his characters from Big Dicks met him and beat the shit out of him

>Gurihiru are usually doing multiple projects at once.
then don't do a monthly book if you can't keep up.

and it shows, Gwenpool is the worst looking book among the bunch

Is just people standing and talking heads like 90% of the time

>It's fine how it is.

Its not, at least with Kamala Ms. Marvel you got a bunch of decent arcs and some really good ones.

With Gwenpool all we got is this recent ''breaking the fourth wall'' arc and is just a bunch of cliches while the rest of the book barely has any decent arc that stands out from the rest.
Is a really bland read, the book is only liked by lonely creepy dudes like

does anyone have the troll edit of them getting off the boat and saying, "that was fast"