Gentlemen, how can we finally get rid of the cancer named Islam?

Gentlemen, how can we finally get rid of the cancer named Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcionism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

isolate middle east from the rest of thew world and let jews and mudslimes kill each other.

Turn their home-region into a sheet of glass then deal with the others that have migrated elsewhere.

Not possible. If you believe you can, you are even more retarded than religious ppl.

Earthquake in Italy? God is angry at Italy for letting Mohammedans flood in.

Organise online and get your countrymen to defend themselves from the Mohammedan invaders. Then the tide will turn.

Fucking cuck.

To answer OP, the answer is by ridding the west of degeneracy, restoring family values, getting the birthrates back to normal and then starting the cleansing of the world.

You can start by marrying and having lots of children and teaching them conservative values.

in fact it was tried by freemasons. they failed. they were able to kill the christian god, however.
guess what: i can say here:
god is like Hitler: Dead.
Both were worshipped like gods.
Both commited a genocide.
Both commited suicide. (god by use of jesus)
god is dead. god stays dead. And WE have killed him.
200 years ago I would have been killed for this. 100 years ago, I would have had a though time. Today the only thing I get is: "Well.... I don't see it that way...." The christian god is dead in Europe.

underrated post

/end thread

you will never get rid of terrorism and islamism until the usa stops with their arm minority -> civil war/destabilize -> reap benefits schema

We're going to bomb the shit out of them.

you just confirmed what he said you fucking kike, hope hezbolla has your IP

This is true, Christian Europe grew into secular societies through constant war. The middle east should be isolated, people need to stop fiddle fucking around their and let them slaughter each other in the same way protestants and catholics did for many generations.

Let the slaughter the savagery out of each other.

Start on your own shores first.

With reason, logic and compassion. Islam is a very rigid meme structure, somebody has to make the sacrifice and hammer reason into these people.

stop buying their oil

it all boils down to oil, doesn't it?
with all this sand, all that will be left, is glas.

>t.mahmood

LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Go to the root of the problem as you once did.

How about Malaysia/ Indonesia/ Brunei? How do you get rid of us?

You believe in Allah?

Realistically, we just need to get of Saudi's and Pakis who fund terrorism and radical wahabism.

Swift, and blinding austerity, that is more cyclical than anyone cares to admit will change that.

I like the way you write.

by nuking germany

>How do you get rid of us?
We start aussie human farms. Huge farms that can produce aussie males in their 20s, at the rate of 5 millions per year, all of them with a genetic mutation that makes sure their offspring are all females. Then we give them 1000AUD per each, a visa and then we let them loose in SEA. We do this for a few years
30 years max and no more islam and gooks, just sick cunts who fooking hate this leb religion that makes you put your arse up and doens't allow you to drink beer with you mates like a soft seppo cunt

Yes. I'm a theistic luciferian and believe that he is tyrannical and needs to be opposed.

So you are a [spoiler]muslim[/spoiler]

Seems like this is what we're doing now.

any god can be killed, you know.
The pictures of god must die. God itself is immortal. You can't make yourself a picture of god.

Oi m8 you have to submit to him to become a Muslim. I believe in him but do not submit. Make sense?

I'm very glad serbs hammered reason in to your skulls.

I believe in a greater God that is impersonal that created both Allah and Satan and this greater God cannot be opposed because it is literally existence itself. Kinda has some similarities to your "pictures of God" theory.

yea. i see it this way as well.

Kill them all.

Forza, fratello.

Why are muslims the only one who dont allow that feminism shit? We accept them but we dont do the same. Its like we get the worst possible stuff and cant even get a bit good. Out of luck every time.

The serbs have their very own shortcomings, trust me. As much as I love them, they too have their history of mindless violence and superstition. I wish they'd actually treat other people in accordance to christian values.

This. Fuck

>muslims and non-muslims roads
is this real? holy fuck

>killing Islam

You can't kill Islam. Greater man than you have tried.

Islam has a structure that kills itself. It's based on 700AD assumptions that people gradually become estranged to.

Because Allah only curses those who rebel against him with degeneracy like feminism. You are a useful idiot for Muslims if you are an infidel that promotes feminism.

To user, Enlightened One, 261 i22 987

The Goat is Hewn Down. I repeat, the Goat is Hewn Down. Tsafir Kamel, keep me in your prayers and may your wisdom return

Why the fuck are you shitposting me?

actually.. I believe, God and Satan were created by humans. And humans are the true gods on earth.

>stop buying their oil

This is the dumbest piece of advice ever. Are you a redneck?

Buying oil from Arab shieks actually kills Islam. It's forces cultural exchange and further corrupts arab culture with things like McDonalds and Starbucks.

what are you? an arabian shill?
if you buy oil from them, they grow stronger; you must bomb them their oil away.

FPBP

repeat after me:
"I am stupid"

sry.. idk why I started shitposting...
it seems fun to me...

>if you buy oil from them, they grow stronger

Short-term, maybe.

Long-term. Hell no. Buying oil is equivalent to researching "spy" tech in AOK. You literally see their line of sight and influence them by the nature of money-exchange.

Introduce feminism to the Mideast

We don't. Islam will have great importance in the wars against the eternal jew.

Just dont accept refugees and stop using meme excuses like "muh nuclear weapons" no destroy their countries.

You are geographically isolated and do not, at the moment, pose much of a threat.

>I believe in a greater God that is impersonal that created both Allah and Satan

Anybody who created Allah and Satan is doubly evil.

I really don't think you can avoid believing an evil entity, unless you invalidate Elohim/Allah/Satan altogether.

Marcionism is far more elegant: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcionism

It all makes sense user. It all makes sense.

yeah.

Nuking kaaba.

There is literally no other way.

You can't. They have God on their side. We don't

Totally agree. And i think the same should happen in south africa niggers murder us whites out day in and day out always burning cars and saying they want their own country wel they have the whole africa ... But beside that we should give them a country build a wall around it and not have any white people there just niggers that get jealous of eachother and they will eventually kill eachother onve they ober populated Same with islam get the fuckin US and EU interference out of there and let them be... I really hope that if trump wins he would get his soldiers out of that shithole where they are getting killed just like us here in south africa

You don't even need femenism, just push female education hard and they will become frigid. Even in the Muslim world more women are choosing to be single, all those women have university education.

Study the Spanish Reconquista. That's how it's done. Slow and steady.

Uuh, someone read Nietzsche.Too bad that wasn't what he meant, and that other philosophers have brought way more interesting ideas to the table (especially if you consider their backgrounds).

I'm following ya mate, we'll uncover their techniques

Get rid of the kikes first.

Sunni are jewish shock troops nowadays.

no. not because of nietzsche. but because of hermetic philosophy. I am god inside the circle.
I am god. This is the truth. You are god. For we are all from God. This does not mean god is dead. If god were to die, we would not be in an instant. We could not even care.