How long will she be in jail for?

how long will she be in jail for?

Other urls found in this thread:

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/will-hillary-be-indicted-in-2017-cycle-look-like-that-is-the-outcome/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jail is for criminals, so none.

Depends how long she lives.

11 years if she makes it to the average age for a woman.

only repeating digits can tell how long she will stay in jail

She will die in there

She will die in jail
Check my digits blesses by Kek

Fly one, CTR.

Probably 2-3 hours until her mom comes and picks her up

What makes you think she will go to jail? She has access to lawyers and she has judges on payroll. If there's any loose ends they'll die by (((accident)))

Either they're gonna acquit her the second time by a gun to their heads or pockets full of money or she's gonna drag this for years.

I have no trust in the American Judicial system. And if, God forbid, she wins, she'll just sweep all this under the rug.

Until she gets shanked by some nigress butch over top ramen.

Mishandling classified information has a 10 year sentence. So theres that as a minimum.

Even if Trump wins, she won't go to prison because the president doesn't have that power.

Trump is gonna be the man in jail, when Hillary wins she is going to have every agency dig through trumps sexual assaults(rape etc) and his financial fraud like his charity and trump university.

Although trump will most likely be a federal prison for white collar criminals so I doubt it will be hard for him, he can probably network with other crims and he can also write a book. The Art of the appeal(process).

kek'd and check'd

kek'd

so much this

she wont go to jail
shell get the rope

like 0 sec unless she's visiting some relatives

A convict like you sure know a lot about prison stuff

She won't go to jail because she did literally nothing wrong.

She will be serving eight years in the White House though.

Life

>none time
Retard.

She already transferred a bunch of money overseas. She's gonna flea the country when they come to lock her up.

>because she did literally nothing wrong.
But thats wrong tho

Jail that bitch usaaa

ebin meme

[citation needed]

RIP the fuckin' monster

She will go out with a massive bang before even facing a judge

Realistically, she's never going to jail.

But she should spend the rest of her life there.

10 years

She'll be hanged for treason.

It's really not leaf.

I thought traitors were executed.

She will escape here and run as Colinitas Clintonita

check and see

I have a doubt even if trump wins he will most likely back off and won't actually jail her. Maybe a house arrest or some sort of. Obama will be sidelined from all of this. Cuz Murica won't be able to handle a presidential candidate and former president ending up in jail. I don't think trump will go that far.

grab her by the pussy

DEATH BEFORE JAIL.

She's going to make a run for it. If they catch her, she'll be in jail for the rest of her life.

dude, if any of the allegations are true she 100% deserves to be in jail, it would be a huge victory for the people against corruption

911 confirm DEATH BEFORE JAIL.

She'll be stuck in the white house for 4 years

DEATH BY JAMES BOND

Probably offer her a deal to avoid jail in order to implicate Obama and Bill. I'd actually be fine if nobody went to jail but the Democratic party was utterly destroyed.

These bus can coincide.

If both are to be believed equally, we can infer that she tries to make a run for it, and in an attempt to catch her, she dies.

If by jail you mean office then 8 years would be the answer.

> rich people
> jail

I see you're unfamiliar with our culture

1. I dint say she doesn't deserve to be in jail.
2. Aren't the allegations true even now when she's running for president? Deleting the emails after a subpoena. That's known.
3. Look at what they are already saying.. I just hope trump keeps his word and sends that bitch in jail.

seeing how fast presidents age under all that stress, i wouldn't think it's too far off. LOL

Treason can still be punished by execution in this country, she won't spend much time behind bars.

>Hillary
> in jail

For what?

When you can cite the actual laws broken, crimes committed, then we can look at typical punishment.

Burden of proof is on OP. Don't be a faggot, OP. Deliver.

Imagine Clinton fleeing to Mexico and becoming it's ruler.

A war to end all wars would happen between the Trumpenreich and Clintons Mexican dictatorship.

>war
>between the U.S. and mexico
I wouldnt call a 5 minute battle a "war", i wouldnt even call it a battle. The only forces mexico has is the cartels, and theyll be too busy trying to smuggle bugger sugar over the border through sketchy tunnels making money

*booger

Thanks phone

fuck off schlomo

Jesus Christ is HRC the second coming of al capone?

Isn't high treason punished by death penalty ? Like a firing squad or something.

four score and seven years

unfortunate, but true

#killary

She's already off the hook from the earlier stuff, and it's looking like there was nothing in these new emails, so I'm saying 0 years

Rich people don't go to prison.

>01234
In poker, that'd be a straight.

How long does it take to fashion a shoelace noose?

However long it takes to walk her to the gallows.

a picture of her in a jumpsuit and trump administration is going to let her out and say he put her in jail for life. She may "die" in jail but she really ran away to Qatar

I guess it depends on when her execution is scheduled

You forgot your proxy.

If she'll ever be successfully indicted and fairly judged, she'd get life, if not the chair for treason. But we all know the system does not work that way. I'd be happily surprised if she ever sees the inside of a prison for even a day.

Doesn't matter. She'll get impeached and Kaine will take over. This whole election is a distraction to sneak Kaine in.

Until she dies

So about 10 days

She wont, the FBI doesnt even have a warrant yet.

I hope she spends a few weeks in jail before her brain has a final shortcircuit

no jail. her corpse will be swaying in the wind on the day of the rope.
bowels out like seƱor pazzi

What I've been wondering is where?

Though I don't think that's the case
She's ready to flee to Qatar or some shitty country like that

Fucking savage for a leaf

It appears that IF Hillary is elected, we will see impeachment proceedings begin by the summer of 2017.

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/will-hillary-be-indicted-in-2017-cycle-look-like-that-is-the-outcome/

At this point, what difference does it make?

2 year sentence but will die in prison within 6 months.

only good greentext here

House arrest for six months.

That sounds fair

I'm from fucking Melbourne and a Melbournian has to tell you to fucking neck yourself.

Be ashamed.

shes done more than enough to be locked away for ever. The president has the power to keep the people prosecuting her alive.

No its not fair. She deserves life imprisonment in a male supermax facility. But life isnt fair, and there wont be any proper justice.

Depends how long the appeal hearings last until her execution

for a couple of emails that she's already been let off the hook for? I don't think so

she's allegedly done a lot of really bad things like as secretary of state with the deals going on there and through the clinton foundation and who knows what else she might have done without getting caught

and I'm sure Trump's done much more worse things, allegedly...

hillary is the one with the ongoing fbi investigation

The only hetero leaf. Checked

Obviously she hasnt been let off the hook for them, since the investigation is ongoing, and its clear that special standards have been applied to her, since she exposed SAP classified intel, burned quite a few assets (and led to the death of atleast one confirmed, while regular people have gotten jailtime for much less), embezzled billions of dollars from the Haiti fund exacerbating the extreme poverty and misery after the earthquake, sold out national interests for her own gain (uranium deal, the saudi/qatar donations mess etc), deleted over 30 000 emails after recieving a subpoena for ALL of the emails (and according to wikileaks PERSONALLY DELETED emails) and I mean, the list goes on dude. She belongs in jail, of that there is no doubt.

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account courtesy of the Hillary Clinton foundation. Thank you for Correcting the Record.

one can only hope
if there's a hell this cuntrag will be in it
and if there's not a hell she'll still be in it

The moment she's charged she is going to move to France.

Its where all the Arab scum go.

100 years in brison :DDDD