Five of the seven members of the first Soviet politburo were Jewish

>five of the seven members of the first Soviet politburo were Jewish

WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A MEME

JEWS REALLY ARE BEHIND COMMUNISM

Other urls found in this thread:

ia902609.us.archive.org/12/items/JewishSupremacismByDavidDuke/jewish-supremacism-david-duke.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Soviet_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
youtube.com/watch?v=FvhWWfbaHzE
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2077413,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx#Life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For being a minority they sure are everywere in nice positions, right? Don't worry goy, is just their intelligence, conspirations are for paranoids :^)

>"Pure coincidence"
>Oh vey, anti-semitism

OYVEY
Y
V
E
Y

This. It's because they are so much smarter than us, yep.

Nothing to look into. No jewish conspiracy to take over all governments, and financial institutions.

Correlations doesn't imply causation. Jews were communists because they rightfully hated the Christians.

Marx was a fucking jew. Lenin was a fucking jew. Trotsky was a fucking jew.

read this book by David Duke.

ia902609.us.archive.org/12/items/JewishSupremacismByDavidDuke/jewish-supremacism-david-duke.pdf

it will red pill the fuck out of you

Hi and welcome to Sup Forums

Vladimir Lenin - jew
Leon Trotsky (Lev Davidovich Bronstein) - jew
Grigory Zinoviev - jew
Lev Kamenev - jew
Joseph Stalin - sandnigger
Grigori Sokolnikov - jew
Andrei Bubnov - Russian

Jews were communists because they were sidelined by the Christian state. Now that they are on top they aren't communists anymore.

Lenin and Trotsky were both on the original Politburo. Stalin and Bubnov were the only non-Jews, and the latter was born to a "merchant" family.

Nearly all the major marxist "intellectuals" over the past 50 years have been jews

>JEWS REALLY ARE BEHIND COMMUNISM
>>>
No shit

Welcome to Sup Forums, OP.

Be warned. Once you take the red pill, you will never, ever be the same.

Google munich and hungary communism leaders.

Check out the Hungarian and German commie revolutions for higher concentration of Judaic tricksters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Soviet_Republic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

yeah, they destroyed the christian state and destroyed european society. now they move (((under cover))) as just another patriotic citizen, just a Greek or Finnish or whatever as you.

> Joseph Stalin - sandnigger

explain?

Georgians are not White Europeans. Trust me.

I'll trust you on it, but that doesn't make them arabs

They're at best halfbreeds. Look at the region historically and currently. They did have some Orthofox strongholds there off and on for a time though.

genetically they cluster pretty close to middle-eastern populations.

well he was raised orthodox, but you could still be right anyway

Yes

Check out who was behind the German Revolution too.

America (the new world) was discovered by jews (christopher columbus was a marrano crypto-jew look it up) to create a "New World" Order
through the US, Jews started and funded the war of independence to secure control of the US without the meddling of a monarch. They
planned to use the US to fight all their wars for them (think about it, every war the US has won has been against a country fighting the "NWO")

Lincoln was really the good guy, (a lot of you don't know that slavery was holding industrialization back in america, and it actually didnt fully
industrialize until after slavery. Keep in mind the majority of slave ships were owned by Jews and Jews profited most from slavery) When
lincoln ended slavery he planned to ship them back, but thats when he got murdered (by John Wilkes Booth who was also perhaps not
surprisingly a crypto-jew) and then the ZOG decided to keep the slaves there.

Communists destroyed numerous churches around Russia.

Here's what NKVD's (secret police that killed thousands of Russians) commissar (((Genrikh Yagoda))) had to say about Marxism

source for that quote? looks fake as fuck.

>hurr dur Jews are behind communism
>Jews also comdemn communism

You're a fucking slow one. Jews infiltrated their government to both discredit communism and neuter that superpower.

They literally did to Russia what they do to Middle Eastern countries today - because this families work on time scales that dwarf even your own children's lives.

You're partially right, couldn't find sources of Yagoda saying this but I found this:

"Communism is Judaism. The Jewish Revolution in Russia was in 1918" (H. H. Beamish, speech in New York, 1937).

"Some call it Marxism -- I call it Judaism" (Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, The American Bulletin, May 15, 1935).

"Communism and Judaism are one and the same" (Hilary Cotter, Cardinal Minszenty, The Truth About His Real "Crime," p. 6).

But we aren't talking about Russia you fucking retard, we're talking about Soviet Union which was literally at war with Russia at that time.

Someone explain me this:

If Merchants control USA aka the most capitalistic country in the world, why was/is Russia their biggest enemy, if Merchants basically invented communism there?

I asked this question a couple of times here but i never got any meaningful answer

ITT ppl finding out about true face of communism which is known to every Pole since birth

Russia and USA were never enemies. USA actually sent soldiers to Russia to help them fight in their civil war and the two countries have never been at war.

Jews hated Russia because it was a Christian empire so they tore it down with Marxism.

>Jews hated Russia because it was a Christian empire so they tore it down with Marxism.

and when commies got their power USA became really hostile to them, the question is why, is USA is also controlled by the merchants

Oh its quite simple. Its pre-Israel jews vs post-Israel jews. Those pre are commies, those after are merchants

USA wasn't controlled by merchants until the late 1960s when American professors were subverted by communism.

Being this ignorant.

>Georgia
>Sand

This is retarded, if USA was controlled by the same merchants like in Russia, USA would have also been full commie

So you're saying there are 2 types of merchants that are in a feud? I don't think so...at all.

Holy hell you are not bright.

USA literally is becoming full commie you retard. Have you been asleep the past 50 years? A USA that wasn't under total marxist subversion would not have bombed Belgrade.

>that are in a feud? I don't think so...at all.
so start thinking so, cause jews are not homogenous- this should be your redpill. First of all israeli jews hate none israeli american jews, askenazi hate others, white jews hate nigger jews, rich hate poor jews. Keep in mind that russians were backing muslim countries against Israel that was/is protected by usa.

Controlled opposition.

>and when commies got their power USA became really hostile to them
Yeah, oficially. If you read the Patton Papers, Pattons affirms that the US(and the other western powers) let the soviets march into Berlin and annex lands.

.....i don't even know how to respond to this, i sincerely hope you're a troll

all these words and yet not a single argument

>Controlled opposition.

That would be a good explanation, but controlled oposition obviously works best on a small scale. Nuclear crisis between Soviets and USA was pretty real and pretty big, an insane amount of money was being wasted if that was the case, with no real advantage, except that rivalry brought some advances in science.

>Yeah, oficially. If you read the Patton Papers, Pattons affirms that the US(and the other western powers) let the soviets march into Berlin and annex lands.

Rivalry was at that time only at early beginning, real shit happened after the ww2. During ww2 hitler was the main problem for everyone

I've thought about this also, but i don't think there are 2 groups of Merchants that are strong enough to control the 2 biggest countries/ideologies in the world and at the same time, world heavily against each other. That would really be a long shot theory

Says the mongolian

>2 biggest countries/ideologies in the world and at the same time
they dont. in general they controlled communism, which is dead now, and just took advantage of capitalism which cannot be controlled easily. Now some cultural marxism is in game but in general its not so significant. Believe me. Being a Pole makes me an expert on jews

>never heard of me
>Rothschild
mhhhh

USA was always the safe haven for Merchants, they control USA for a very long time, i'd say from 1913 and creation of FED. We can all agree that Merchants fully own wall street and all finance in USA

Note the similar date of creation of FED and Bolshevik revolution, i'd say that Merchants got in power around the same time in both countries

Question still remains, why were they against each other, and if capitalism prevailed, why are they still against Russia

Can confirm. Good book.

It's probably all ready too late for him. He's seen too much already to go back now.

>One of us

Ok, but thats just tin foil theory brother

Which one? The majority of top Bolsheviks that ruled the Russia were merchants, you agree?

The creation of FED is a longer shot, maybe you think of that as tin foil theory?

Didn't the jews purge the shit out of oneanother though?

How can you not see what's happening in America?!

as for jews in russia and contribution to communism - of course. its even worse than you might think. we had our own version of communism by jews - so called judeo-communism so i know what i am saying. as for capitalism - well they had their hands in it [blinks] but in general capitalism is beyond anyones control. it may be only influenced.

>WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A MEME
>JEWS REALLY ARE BEHIND COMMUNISM
the red pill hits hard doesn't it

Also being this ignorant, but then again, you are after all American.

>>five of the seven members of the first Soviet politburo were Jewish

> not a single one of them was practicing Judaism

But right, everybody with Jewish ancestry is automatically a Jew.

Fucking hell you're retarded

imho, merchants in USA use different kind of power then in USSR, back then it was political/ideological power through communism, in capitalism they rule exclusively using money, their rule is hidden as fuck. But in my opinion they rule USA/capitalism just as hard as they ruled Russia

It isn't that hard. Marx was ancestrally Jewish

You have to understand that Jews aren't all working together towards a single goal.
The communist types are much the same as the communist Europeans of today who hate their own people's wealth and culture and want it to be destroyed.

So non-practicing Jews aren't Jewish? Gotta revise those Holohoax numbers.

> For being a minority they sure are everywere in nice positions, right
Nice try, you racist. This sounds like right-wing conspiracy theory

youtube.com/watch?v=FvhWWfbaHzE
We stromfront nau.

>this comes as a surprise to him

Buckle up, you're in for a wild ride

Of course they weren't faithful Jews, but their ideology stems directly from their hatred of their own community.

Ask yourself, who are the bankers, merchants and business owners that Marx denounced? Jews, of course. It parallels the contemporary non-Jewish Marxists you find in universities, who denounce white culture and the societies they built as evil oppressors.

good, very good
you are a fast learner

WTF I hate Communism now.

No shit Sherlock. You discovered hot water.
Holy shit americans are such dummies..

OH VEY

content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2077413,00.html

That's because Jews are smart. They see Marxism is good.

Reminder that antisemites are losers and will be driven out of existence.

Move to North Korea or Venezuela then

HOL UP

Weren't Karl Marx's parents both Jewish

oh vey it's real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx#Life

Neither of those states claims to follow Marxism. North Korea is racist Juche state and Venezuela is just mismanaged capitalism.

>IT DOESN'T COUNT

>North Korea is racist

Don't they have the least racism offenses in the world?

Really makes you think huh

It doesn't. Sorry Sven. The dialectical science of Marxism-Leninism is quite clear.

Their entire ideology is based around glorifying the Korean race and leader worship. Marxism is explicitly against great man theories.

Actual Jew here.

My grandparents were commies but I'm as nationalistic, anti-communist, and anti-Islam as they come. I do like women, though.

Leafs need to Leave

>Jewish
You cant be both Jewish and communist. Communism=atheism. The fact that they had jewish heritage only attests to their high IQ. It's also probably the reason you dont get communism

>literally banker
>defends jews
>talks about jewish intelligence
thats the most stereotypical post I've ever read on Sup Forums