Why the fuck do we need economic growth anyway?

It requires war and destruction of property. Once you develop you can't grow any more without destroying your own shit. You fags just want war, right? You know this system is not sustainable.

>economic growth anyway
>Poland
I don't think you have to worry about that pal.

Ted Kaczynski was right.

Or, you know, you can direct your growth towards having nice things. And then keep those nice things, because they're nice.

Economic growth is not an issue, in fact it has been steady ever since the communism fell.

Brazil on the other hand... well, let's just say that countries that have negative growth percentages shouldn't talk shit.

Actually, our growth is awesome as we are still a developing country.

So, if Brazil isn't growing (or has negative growth, whatever) according to the line of thinking in OP's post, we are actually doing well, because growth is bad for the country.

Check-mate. Brazil wins again.

Because we peretend to have political democracy when what we need is economic democracy.

It's basically a capitalist's worsrt nightmare because that would mean having cooperatives instead of companies.

I will explain it to you, coming from a country who hasn't seen growth in 7 years. Growth is actually maintenting your current levels of prosperity. Given that there's always a little inflation + the population rises slightly, you need a small growth of 1-2% to maintain your current lifestyle.

Why do we need inflation? Make banksters agree to lift it globally.

>Actually, our growth is awesome
>3%
the fucking asians are on 7% m80

I really think it's not their fault. Human systems are not perfect. It's more of a mathematical problem. Ofc there is greed etc. but overall the system is the best we could have. Ofc if you go full retard like Greece you get fucked.

China is lying. Also we are awesome compared to other EU countries. US sponsors Asian growth. Can't compete with US factories in China.

>I really think it's not their fault.
Fucking World bank and central banks tell countries what to do. If you tell them to fuck off, you get murdered by US army.

youre so fucking dumb it almost hurts me
long term growth comes from tech growth. See the solow swan model.

Look at it
Understand it
Realise youre a fucking idiot then post an apology to pol explaining why youre a faggot

Ill wait

You can't have tech growth when corporations keep new technologies away from people with patents.

Because being poor sucks ass.

Remember 2008?
Remember when everyone was a fucking nigger or a jew and worried all the damn time about losing their house and job?

Fuck that.

>Remember when everyone was a fucking nigger or a jew and worried all the damn time about losing their house and job?
No I don't. Economic crisis of 2008 did fuck all to Poland.

Planned obsolescence is needed, user, stop with your silly questions.
Growth is good.
Be a good goy and go back to work, all those shareholders need to feed their families.

>it's not their fault
Lol either JIDF or extremely blue-pilled.
The current system is not like this by chance. It's been engineers this way to steal your wealth.

>Planned obsolescence is needed, user
Welp, I use Commie refrigerator and washing machine. 40+ years and they are still going strong.
Commies knew how to built shit that lasts. Planned obsolescence wasn't a thing in Soviet Russia. Not enough resources to waste on shit that breaks over time.

Good post

forgot pic