ITT: Female slapstick in Sup Forums

ITT: Female slapstick in Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHURiOqMVTI
youtube.com/watch?v=F4S-3Y2aqGk
youtube.com/watch?v=W6fTYz4Z9-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Phineas and Ferb has a lot of slapstick where the sister character has a hard time of it.

Good luck finding any. All I can think of is OK KO, and the girls still manage to get pretty unscathed.

Yeah, too few shows have the balls to show girls getting hurt. So much for equality.

The mediocre cartoon Slacker Cats ironically has one of my favorite female cartoon characters of all time, Tabitha. She's the biggest source of slapstick in the show.

They even gave me perfume for my EYEBALLS.
Would you like to smell my EYEBALLS?

I think Frida or the female characters got plenty of slapstick dealt to them in El Tigre.

Kitty Katswell gets pretty fucked up

I actually found it kinda cute that they actually went back to make sure she was okay

And Coco Bandicoot, but she's Sup Forums.

The general rule is, if she's not human it's okay.
Wake me up when a pretty non animal female gets hit in genitalia or tits or at least electrocuted.
Now that's comedy! Happens to guys all the time.

After browsing entirely too much Dexter's Lab material, I'm not sure if Deedee was ever actually physically harmed by anything.

Season 1 Mabel

>tfw your ballbusting fetish gets a pass in cartoons because violence against males is seen as funny

Meanwhile if boy have some accident he always yells "I'm okay!" meanwhile his friends forget about him and roll their eyes after hearing this.

Penny from the Inspector Gadget reboot is knocked around a lot more than the original.

Dunno, SU has a ton of violence happening to female characters.
Pearl getting stabbed from behind, Amethyst falling on a rock and cracking her Gem, Jasper zapping Garnet, an entire episode of Peridot being smashed into things and pelted with marshmallows, Bismuth being shanked like a bitch and most fights, really.

Yeah, but in the case of the Crystal Gems they can pull the excuse that they aren't human and not really female. Maybe Connie's been hurt a few times, but none that I can remember.

Half of those were for drama rather than comedy, but yeah there's plenty more examples of the female characters receiving slapstick.

But I guess they get a pass since they're not human. They'd never do slapstick with any of the female humans like Connie, Sadie, or any of the other female townies.

Well, the more women you have in something, the more violence you tend to see against female characters because women don't have as much of a problem hurting other women.
The townies just seem generally off-limits for the most part. Although, Sadie was socked quite a bit on her island rape adventure.
I think the lack of slapstick against townies is to keep a semblance of realistic grounding, so only characters who can take it get fucked up for laughs. Like the Great And Lovable Peridot!
So you won't see Connie get smashed into a wall. Because that should kill her.

____

Early mlp had a decent ammount.
Most of it was still male but that was more owning to all being on one character than mostly on males

Like he said. Not human.

how about the time Haley gets her face cut off for shits and giggles

>So you won't see Connie get smashed into a wall. Because that should kill her.
Especialy now they did have somebody die from getting smashed into a wall

>hippies
>human

What about pic related.
How many times Kronk has pulled the wrong lever and crushed her like an insect?

Ugly and comically fat women are fair game for Sup Forums slapstick in comparison to prettier females.

Tabitha is as cute as she is retarded.

Toph got knocked around a fair bit.

I don't know if this count as slapstick. but the black girl in Super Noobs is always get the same amount of violence treatment like the rest of the teams.

Any Fresh cartoon.

And now we get Spike turned into pufferfish as he screams for help.

why is that token male always ends as buttmonkey? Especially when he's voice of reason?

>I don't watch TV and have confirmation bias out the ass

In an episode from S1 the purple one gets most of slapstick as I remember.

I think in mlps case it's because faust didn't want him in the show in the first place.
They are slowly fixing him though.

You stupid idiots trying to defend the lack of women slapstick due to non-equality and no balls using examples of dramatic and bad/serious examples are retarded.

Shit like OP should be as dramatic as it gets (a single tear, and instantly cut away to something else without focusing on the injury)

Minnie Mouse gets a lot of abuse in comparison to Daisy Duck.

>Bugs saves Lola from being flattened by a Monstar
>even though it's shown she would have recovered just fine due to toon physics

These piss me off, where the woman is saved/spared from slapstick as if it'd be a fucking sin

It's kinda old, but in case anyone hasn't watched Dave the Barbarian, it's pretty good about doling out the slapstick equally among the cast (well, Dave gets it worse than anyone else).

It would have been far too sexy.

It's funny. Nobody does female slapstick for fear of offending folk but nobodys gets offended when it does happen.

I don't know what it is about slapstick that stops offensive.

They don't do it because they don't think it's funny. A "cute and dainty" woman getting hurt isn't as funny as a guy (whether or not he's cute, strong,etc) getting slapsticked. Women/females inherently have a cute and innocent thing to them, which is why they get spared unless the writer/creator does find it funny, but a lot don't because they're whipped.

It's entirely connected to how when you need something so irrefutably sad in a tv show or movie you have the mom or daughter suffer. Son dying doesn't have the same heartbreak as a daughter dying because they're female, which automatically gives them an innocent look. Son dying only has the same sting as a daughter dying if it's the mother reacting.

Ooooh.
Yeah that makes sense.

I agree.

and knocked up

Me too.

I've lost count of how many times I've gotten off to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHURiOqMVTI

equality!

Actually, Nicole is a bad example. Nicole got some slapstick in the first 2 seasons but after that, she is pretty much inmune to it. Even Anais (4 years old girl) gets slapstick but not Nicole

>Pearl getting stabbed from behind, Amethyst falling on a rock and cracking her Gem, Jasper zapping Garnet
None of these are slapstick

>entire episode of Peridot being smashed into things
Now this is slapstick

I think you're over-generalizing things a bit but yeah, there has to be something annoying about a character for it to work and/or there has to be a sense that a character can take a hit.

Purely feminine characters don't work too well for slapstick humor since femininity implies purity and fragility.

Timmy and Cosmo fuck her shit up all the time. Also Vicky, that blonde girl that has a crush on Timmy and a bunch of other girls on the show are on the receiving end.

That isn't slapstick

>A "cute and dainty" woman getting hurt isn't as funny as a guy
This is fucking bullshit and you know it.

too bad she looks like some some blue emoji face with body.

You better take that back

Using Jap cartoons is cheating. If we allow them then the entire thread would just be Excel Excel getting mauled and Hyatt dropping dead.

Hartman doesn't give a fuck about making his female characters the main slapstick receivers.

>This is fucking bullshit and you know it.
That webm proves nothing, she isn't the cute and dainty type

I wouldn't call Nicole dainty.
She's the strongest character on the show and goes into rage mode pretty often.

And how about her Kitty?

Dave the barbarian is great and mandatory Sup Forums watching.

>She's the strongest character on the show
Depends on the episode and the season

>Nicole gangbanged by a bunch of fat gross guys

OP wants to see women getting hurt. That's not a red flag at all

>Richard: I don't have to take care of the kids by myself if *I* kill her!

That doesn't make sense

Richard goes to prison if he murders his wife.

Too bad they cheaped out and didn't bother to make original death animations for some levels Coco originally couldn't go to.

>room and board for the rest of his life
>doesn't have to take care of his kids
This doesn't sound so bad.

beggar cant be choosers

this is why we can't have female slapstick

why? male suffering is often hot to girls.

Girls don't jack off to Bugs or Daffy getting fucked up.

Not really, he's regressed from the first few seasons although the past few seasons he has been treated a bit better than the mid seasons

i dont think you can fix anything in a show where MC was killed onscreen during s3 finale.

Unfortunate Cookie ends with her stuffed in a box of Chinese food
Sdrawkcab ends with her getting thrown up in the air and slammed on the ground repeatedly
Silly Robot has her slammed through a few walls and lasered at the end
and the one where she and Dexter play modified board games has her mangled by Twister and Hungry Hungry Hippo'd

I'm sure there's more, but I hope that's enough for a counterargument.

I don't know about anyone else, but I could probably get off to Bugs getting fucked up, as long as he's in drag.

[insert that screencap I can't find of Bugs in drag at an airport looking roughed up]

So we have Dave the Barbarian, Phineas & Ferb, fairy oddparents, tuff puppy, totally spies, i am not sure but Martyn Mistery (I really don't remember if the sister gets his share of slapstik), World of Gumball, El Tigre, sometimes in original Ben 10, original Powerpuff Girls.

Sorry forgot to mention, it's subjective, I'm saying some don't find it funny which is why they don't make it happen.

It can be funny imo

She needs more slapstick of happiness.

Being Sabrina is suffering

Sylvia from Wander. There are entire episodes of nothing but Sylvia getting fucked just to prove that fucking Wander is right. It's actually annoying how Wander never got slapstick

youtube.com/watch?v=F4S-3Y2aqGk

Forgot picture

>implying any woman is a human

what a cuck

Girls DO get off to pretty boys suffering.

what? MLP did that? I've never watched the show

The difference is that they don't get off to slapstick, intended to be humorous. "pretty boys suffering" in anime and manga and shit is heavily sexualized and often feature abuse of a sexual nature.

If you seriously get off to slapstick in children's cartoons that's just degenerate.

what about jenny ?
she usually get smashed or dismantled

I do but not to slapstick, more in a torture gay abuse way.

>original Ben 10
There isn't slapstick in original Ben

She had some, not as much as others in the show since she was usally the one doling out slapstick but occasionally Sylvester would hit her.

>Wander never got slapstick
I'm pretty sure he did

>or tits
Whenever a woman is hit in the tits it's an offensive thing, like she gets mad and smacks the guy or just gets pissed, it's very rarely slapstick because it's a weird double standard

Tiny Toons is pretty old, but Babs is frequently clobbered with anvils:
youtube.com/watch?v=W6fTYz4Z9-o