Season 6 of SU confirmed to be 32 episodes

on the most recent SU podcast, Producer Jackie Buscarino mentioned that "season 4" of SU was 16 half hours (32 episodes) long

Now the advertised seasons for SU don't quite match up with the actual production seasons. Production wise:
Season 1 was 13 half hours (Gem Glow to Ocean Gem) with a 13 half hour extension given partway through production (House Guest to Jailbreak)
season 2 was 26 half hours (Full Disclosure to Bubbled)
season 3 (the current one we're on) is 26 half hours (beginning with The Kindergarten Kid)

Given CN's trend of having final seasons of shows be shorter than usual (Camp Lazlo, Chowder, Flapjack, Adventure Time, Regular Show), could this mean that next season is the last one (definitely on the table, given how story editors Matt Burnett and Ben Levin are getting their own show). or is the show just having shorter seasons here on out (season 1 of clarence was 26 half hours, but subsequent ones were 20)

This show isn't on the air often enough for me to give a fuck anymore

>SU ending
Im already depressed and i dont need this shit. The inevitbale shitstorms created by this aswell as the also inevitable sucide livestreams from tumblr will make this site cancerous for the months coming up to its conclusion and of course the fall out from it. I really hope hes wrong, because not only do i not want it to end this soon but it will make Sup Forums as well as the internet in general a very shitty place for months

I don't even watch SU and I am one hundred percent sure that it will have a rushed, unsatisfying ending (if it has one at all) that Sup Forums will still have threads bitching about for years to come.

Seriously. I've never seen a show drop out of relevance as quickly as SU. We go from "ultra-hype Homeworld arc" to "everything's back to normal and also have a 3-month long hiatus" in the span of like two episodes.

this. Nothing happens anymore. Nothing has't happend in a long time or over. I keep waiting for the pay off since I like the world building but nothing.

Also Lapis out of no where being cool with the gems really bugs me. Didt they trap her in the mirror? She said that they knew what she was and when steven told the jems she talked they got really shady, what was up with that? What happend to this show's consistences? its a fucking mess.

>nothing happens anymore
Are you... slow?
The last thing that happened was Steven standing trial before the motherfucking Diamonds, a complete new set of Gems being introduced and Lars dying so we can find out Steven has resurrection powers that solve the mystery of Lion.
And the next thing to come is an homage to Harlock with fucking space piracy and Stevonnie stranded on some planet.
I think that is a bit more on the "happening" side than the fry mascot running amok or Amy throwing a tantrum.

I agree with this but I also think the agonizing release schedule is killing the actual pacing of the show.

Well, yes. Nothing for months is kinda not good for a show in the middle of a season.

>Steven has resurrection powers that solve the mystery of Lion.
Rose sucked off a dead lion so she can have a walking purse?

>SU is likely ending
Are you gonna miss this show Sup Forums?

honestly no. this show has been a massive disappointment considering who's behind it.

See, I had forgotten that this is the note we left at last. I was hype as shit when all that was happening, and now I couldn't even remember what I was so hype about. The hiatuses have killed this show and if season 6 is the last season, they better spend every single episode going deep into the story and explaining some shit.

If you had asked me this a couple years ago when I was obsessed with this show, I would've totally said yes and lamented how could they get rid of such a great show. But now I just don't care. It's not even airing, they might as well end it.

>ending when it feels like it is just getting started

No, its been going downhill in quality for a while now. I keep watching though hoping it will get good again but it doesn't look like its happening

>could this mean that next season is the last one (definitely on the table, given how story editors Matt Burnett and Ben Levin are getting their own show)
But season 5 is their last season and season 6 was confirmed

Not to mention that it wouldn't match the shitton of buildup we got. I mean most of the series was just townie stuff or episodical CG adventures, we only ever got a bunch of plot heavy episodes in the middle or the end, save for the latest season, that has more of them.
Forcing the whole plot into one and a half seasons would be in no relation to the shit before and considering how much stuff we have seen getting hinted at over the years it only can be a shitty and rushed conclusion, there are too many things unanswered, we have seen almost nothing of HW either and considering the episode's lenght the last season would mostly just be the generic end fight between protags and villains.

Yes, but at the same time I'll feel free of having to deal with its shitty airing schedule.

Hell no.

I would if it aired and became a habit, but it hasn't.

I really hope any semi-good cartoon will rather be a Netflix thing now or air on some other channel. CN and Disney's channels are fucking crap.