Hillary Redpill

I am aware of the email scandal, but apart from that why is she so bad?

-Emails
-Bad health

Can you redpill me on Hillary... Cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyaFsPKjZdo
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/\
youtube.com/watch?v=xSzXtRHPG9U
cnn.com/2016/02/18/opinions/justice-scalia-no-autopsy-melinek/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1175&v=pZXs58M6ww8
youtube.com/watch?v=SS7uSmG-R34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Corruption with a big fat "C".

Through the Clinton foundation?

She's a sociopath.

Basically she runs the government like the mafia, kills off people who get in her way, makes deals with foreign powers with no regard to the effect on the US.

Truly the most awful and corrupt politician in the history of America.

add Nuclear fetish to the list

Corrupt - pay for play with Clinton Foundation. Backed by Saudi Arabia and Qatar (among many other things she knew they were giving money and supplies to ISIS, but took their money anyway). She is Soros' darling. She may have had people killed who knew too much or were in the way. Benghazi. Laughed about getting a rapist off the hook. Desires war with Russia. She is the darling of wallstreet, the neo cohens, corporate America and the anti-white leftists and SJWs. She will legalize illegal immigrants. She is pro Islamization of the West and Assad first, ISIS later (see Saudi and Qatar money). She's also funded by China and Goldman Sachs. And there's so much more.

96% of the media gave money to fund Clinton. So if you ever asked why the media is so biased towards her...

Why isn't the email scandal enough? Clinton not only broke security protocols in a way that would see any regular government employee jailed, she did so in order to hide her activities from the American people.

Backing war in Africa and Middle east, creating the EU rapefugee crisis

She is woman and since most one here can be pathetically be called """"men""" that alone makes it impossible for them to live their power fantasys through her. So they make up a bunch of dumb bullshit to rationalize why she is bad.

and that is why she is so bad cause she is a woman.

And before anyone tries to nay say me look at Putin and as to how many idolize the fuck. If the allegations of her turn out to be true she would be just like putin more or less and if she were a man she would be considered some sort of no nonsense bad ass who is willing to kill kebabs and takes no shit from people against her.

its so ironically pathetic how it is just cause of subconscious sexism that it is just laughable really.

trump supporters are just as fucking bad as faggity sjws since they argue the same and whine exactly the fucking same when the exact same shit is done to disprove them. They to dependent on their feelings to rationalize shit that facts honestly dont matter.

So there really is no actually rationale and just pettiness at the core of it all.

Pay for play
Benghazi scandal
Clinton foundation money laundering
Donations to campaign from foreign nationals
Haiti money going to friends and dissappearing too
ISIS, her fault
Involved with DNC hiring mentally ill to cause violence at Trump rallies
Wants to use supreme Court as a partisan weapon
NAFTA
Supports TPP

And..
Her policy platform sucks!

Calm down triggertown - people like you are the only ones obsessed with her vagina and think it's the source of all her problems. I think you're projecting your own internalized misogyny.

>that webm
W-what, she's retarded?
If this thing will become the president i don't even know.
I mean Trump not the best option but this.

youtube.com/watch?v=hyaFsPKjZdo
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/\
youtube.com/watch?v=xSzXtRHPG9U
Plus more. It is not just "she didn't sent email right."

>She's a shape shifting reptilian.
t. Trump supporters

she is a globalist
also really wants to go to war with russia

both things will involve your country getting cucked

yeah okay whatever you say fag.

That's exactly the kind of well thought-out response I'd expect from someone who has suffered severe brain damage by sniffing a bit too much glue at the retard farm. You're entertaining at least, so you have that going for you I guess. A+

add funneling state secrets to the saudis through huma abedin to that list

Hillary's scandals

Did I miss anything?

>Haiti enrichment with the Bush family
>Bills rape victims
>Looting the White House
>Pay to Play
>Missing law firm billing records
>Laughed about defending a child rapist she knew was guilty
>Iranian funding
>3.8% or 5.8% of Clinton Foundation $ actually donated (She claimed 90% during 3rd debate)
>Hid $2 million of Senate campaign donations
>Bimbo Eruptions
>Waco Assault
>Thompson Committee
>FALN
>Paid $20k fee for all-white country club memebership
>Rigged DNC Primaries
>Sold 20% of US Uranium to Unranium One, ran by the Russian government
>Forgot top secret documents at Moscow hotel
>Referred to blacks as "Super Predators"
>Reffered to Latinos as "Taco Bowls"
>WH Chef and multiple WH body guards claim Hillary and (especially) Bill said Nigger jokes
>Said she carries hot sauce everywhere to pander black voters
>Receives millions of dollars from countries that execute gays
>Receives millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia who support ISIS
>James Comey and DLA Piper connections to Clinton Foundation
>Broke Title 18 Section 2071 law
>Let the world know America can send a nuke in 4 minutes
>Pushed for 2009 Afghanistan surge
>Was for Iraq war
>Was for bombing Libya (We came, we saw, he died!)
>Was for bombing Syria
>Was for bombing Yemen
>Threatened China and Russia with war
>For TPP
>For NAFTA
>Lost $6 billion while Secretary of State
>Cheryl Mills FBI investigation
>Was for a border wall and deportation until she learned she could get their votes
>"If I'm president, we will attack Iran" -HRC 2008
>Joked about Obamas assassination in 2008
>Joked about Assanges assassination in 2016
>Broke Code of Reg. 11 CFR 11.20 (B)/52 U.S. code 30121 law
>Has private and public stances on policies
>Claims to shut down private prisons yet is lobbied by them
>Claims to be tough on Wallstreet yet is funded by them
>Christians are bastardized
>Alcoholic (memory lapses outdrank McCain in shot comp in Ukraine)

>Told uniformed officer to fuck himself
>Said she will raise taxes on the middle class
>IRS audits for anyone who is against the Clintons
>Break The Record
>8 months without press conference during primary election
>Auctioned Government goods
>Huma Abedin's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood
>Lied about sniper fire in Bosnia, multiple times (Remember what happened to Brian Williams)
>Created birther in 2008, then blamed Trump in 2016
>Claimed Tim Kaine would be a terrible VP in her own book
>Direct involvement with SUPERPAC's
>Hondurasgate (new)
>Filegate
>Emailgate
>Chinagate
>Travelgate
>Whitewater
>Watergate
>Pardongate
>Cattlegate
>Giftgate
>TARPgate
>Berta Caceres (See Hodurasgate)
>Seth Rich
>John Ashe
>Victor Thorn
>Vince Foster
>Shawn Lucas
>Saul Alinsky
>Robert Byrd KKK
>Margaret Sanger
>Sidney Blumenthal
>George Soros
>Raj Fernando
>Every other statement that comes out of her mouth is a lie and tells everyone to fact check

I don't believe that's confirmed yet.
It wouldn't surprise me though.

Yes

You never know if she's telling the truth. In fact, if she's talking, it's likely that she's lying. Her first reaction to anything is to lie. She has no credibility.

If you're fine with that, go ahead and vote for her.

She's out of touch with the common man. More so than any presidential candidate ever in my opinion.

Oh shit, the rabbit hole goes deeper than I thought...

I wonder if Julian Assange has more on her and is just waiting for the right time to strike... or maybe just keeping it in case gets extradited to the USA one day.

Anyway thanks for all the info, appreciated!

>Did I miss anything?
Probably

It makes me crazy how biased the media is towards her. Especially shit from here, when there was the "Trump said gross things about womin!!" things they were all over it, and now with the emails thing the few articles I've seen are all about how wikileaks is being shit because they campaign for Trump and how "Trump must be so happy that this is happening" without ever talking in details about Clinton's actions.
It makes me furious.

She wants to enforce a no-fly zone on Syria which would mean sending 100,000 US troops to Syria to enforce it. Such action would trigger a war with both Syria and Russia. Her campaign also has the backing of Lockheed Martin as WWIII in their minds is good for their business.

>Reffered to Latinos as "Taco Bowls"
wikileak link to rebecca christopher email? I cant seem to find it and am convinced this is a hoax

bush did the same shit and none said a fucking thing

Did I miss anything?

>Suggested rigging Palestinian elections

corruption, sells out the interests of the country and common man, funds terrorists and gives them heavy weapons, tries to remove our gun rights, lies, profits from her position in government, pretends she is above the law and basically a queen

also shes a huge bitch and the way she treats her staff is horrible. secret service hates working for her and her security detail is basically a punishment

Chelseas father = Web Hubbell

Just goes to show how powerful the grip media has on the average person. And all those normies getting their oh so unbiased news from comedy talk-shows...

This election made me realize just how fucking worthless democracy really is in western world.

>implying anyone on here would object to a woman being president if she wasn't evil

>implying Brit/pol/ doesn't adore Theresa May

This thing about Russia is also a complete red herring. Sure, Vladimir Vladimirovich isn't a perfect angel of light and goodness, but there's no need for Russia to be the enemy of the free world. Russia was never the enemy. Communism was, and communism isn't there anymore. Also Vlad won't live forever.

Turkey and Russia have calmed down since that time the Turks shot the plane down but if the two were to go at it and start fighting a lot of Americans might reasonably wonder why the hell they're supposed to be on Turkey's side.

What the fuck has Turkey ever done for you? What has Russia done to you since the fall of the USSR? Why did NATO need to add most of Eastern Europe in the first place? Hell why not just invite Russia to join NATO?

Normal Americans would also probably feel more in common with non-communist Russia than Saudi Arabia. But they're supposed to be friends with those head-chopping, terrorist-funding, snackbarring, oil-swilling pigs and enemies of loud-and-poor-but-otherwise-normal Russians?

Trump is reasonably close to the values of a normal American, even if he sometimes doesn't know when to shut up.

projecting,
the post

Hillary represents the ugliest facets of Western Democracy which is not good in the Age of Information. In a "free and open society" such as the United States, the only claim our governors have to power is the collective's (public's) belief in their legitimacy as rulers. The same applies to our debt based currency. Dollars mean nothing unless people believe in their value. This ideological economy only works when information can be controlled to influence widely held belief. The WL dumps from Hillary's campaign and the subsequent stream of lefties jumping to neoMcCarthyism in mainstream media outlets while completely ignoring the content of the emails show us how social/political memes and messaging have been used to influence collective belief in the past, but now fall somewhat flat in an age where information is readily available to those who search for it.
The Western psyche is based so heavily on the abstract engineering of our consent, that when we are privy to the details of its implementation, we recoil. I personally don't believe that these should be the principles on which our society is governed and that a more critical understanding of our political and government apparatus will allow humans to be more successful in future cooperative endeavors. That's my problem with Hillary.

American values are fucking dead and assuming that a KGB dictator shouldn't be put in the dirt is fucking disgustin

Hillary is everything wrong with Conservatives and Liberals combined

your typical president is a TV spokesperson

usually if you try to do something as president you get kennedy'd

now lets look at the candidates

trump
>idiot businessman
>barely any political contacts
>congress wont let him do anything retarded
>will say a lot of shit on TV that affects nothing
>maybe will advocate for some good laws
>will hopefully apoint a good judge

hillary
>has decades worth of government contacts
>has decades worth of blackmail and payoffs
>has been planting seeds during her husbands presidency, as secretary, and has had obama plowing the fields for 8 years
>has huge financial backing
>has under the table allies in many rich and violent countries
>has insane hard-on for ww3 and eroding constitutional
>literally hates the american citizenry
>has been quoted suggesting to drone people, rig elections, and undermine the constitution and due process, and control the dumb citizens
>has the power, contacts, money, allies, and knowledge, and support, to actually do some of this shit
>literally the shadow government globalist jew candidate of the millenia

How about you earn 5bil USD before you call a billionaire an idiot. Might give your opinion some backing.

>Takes huge amounts of globalist money while diligently promoting their agenda.

>People all around her who fall out of her grace or hinder her cause wind up dead at very apt times.

She basically does nothing but lies, cheats, and kills, but you're right OP. "It's nothing."

BTW, the last really conservative supreme court died right before the end of Obama's term, and I bet they were just itching to choose one of their for the next 25 years before he left office as a feather in his cap (i.e. cnn.com/2016/02/18/opinions/justice-scalia-no-autopsy-melinek/ ). When the senate blocked it I LMAOed at their butthurt. *insert the you don't like the same things as I do meme* She WILL be the deciding factor for the globalist if she gets in, and basically an endgame maneuver.

it seems the MSM everywhere in the world finds it in their hearts or pockets to be biased against Trump.

I thought Duterte had it rough when our local media hammered him, but Trump is literally taking on the entire world's worth of MSM, and it doesn't help that low information morons think Trump is just a clown posting stupid shit on Facebook about him and think it's funny

If she really were guilty why hasnt she been indicted? Are we supposed to believe that she not only has corrupted the media, but the entire judicial system?

>Are we supposed to believe that she not only has corrupted the media, but the entire judicial system?
at this point it's more likely than not

trumps money is meaningless to his character. like most rich he is rich because daddy was rich.

How to get rich in america
1. sell soul to jews
2. daddy is rich
3. pure luck
4. %0.5 chance that you get rich on your own with hard work and a lot of luck, work yourself to death by age 60, possibly give your kids the chance to be rich by rule #2, statistically becoming dirt poor ditch diggers in a few generations

You must be very young. W. Bush had lukewarm support at best from the right, and the left spent the better part of eight years protesting his foreign policies.
Anecdotal: In my ZIP you would see the libs at the main intersection protesting with anti-war signs, stickers calling bush an idiot or depicting him as a chimp. I haven't seen these people since the magic nigger took office, even though we still have a large, bumbling presence in camel jockey country. Typical of my medium to high-income "NPR" neighborhood that preaches "diversity" and "tolerance"--liberals are often selfish, mentally ill, hate-filled scum.

>why is she so bad?
The New Clinton Chronicles

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1175&v=pZXs58M6ww8

youtube.com/watch?v=SS7uSmG-R34

Keep using CTR for practice
Remember what I said about Judo
I still post in threes

>3.8% or 5.8% of Clinton Foundation $ actually donated (She claimed 90% during 3rd debate)
Source?

She isn't racist or sexist, therefore Sup Forums hates her.

Selling enriched uranium to Russia, weapon deals to Saudi Arabia, Benghazi, Watergate, Email leaks, stealing money from Haiti's humanitarian aid, involvement in Iraq, Syria, and Libya, literally flipflopped all of her political stances in the past few years to appeal to stupid liberals (this includes her stance on gay marriage, Free Trade Agreement, and border policy). Wants war with Iran and a no-fly zone in Syria. Directly manipulates major media outlets to push her agenda as confirmed in her early email leaks.
This is just to name a few at the top of my head, please feel free to add more.

Gaddaffi being somomized to death with islamist bayonetes, the founding of ISIS to cause the fall of baaz dictatoships, nofly zone in syria, Bengazhi, etc.