youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=14141628
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=16662
svtfoe.booru.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

What happened to Ferguson?

This character never existed.

I REALLY hope you didn't mistake it for Heckapoo.

and Alfonzo

*snickers* oh user...

Since it's notsveg gimme honest answer - should I continue, or it's already looks like shit?

mostly background

Well not being an expert at all I personally say it looks good so far for me and the proportions seems to be in place (I think) ... did you already asked at the drawfag thread?

>should I continue
Just do it, don't post updates just finish it. If it's shit it's shit, make the next one better. If not, whatever. It looks fine but this isn't the thread for that.

Also Sabrina and StarFan is also voiced by Daron, uh...

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Hello user! Remember me?

GUSTAV!!! Where have you been buddy?

They were essentially imposed by the higher ups during the first episodes of S1, and clashed with the idea of Marco being someone who barely had friends before Star, so they were sent in the background oblivion in S2. Show's creator said so during a panel:

>It’s funny like you know pitching a show for a network and stuff, so… and Disney is so awesome, they just let me do so many cool things in the show and they’ve been like so awesome, they really are trying to do amazing things in animation. But one of the things they really wanted for the first season with Marco, is that they were like “He doesn’t have male friends. And we want him to have male friends ‘cause we want him to be more… male, I guess? I don’t know.” So I didn’t know… my original plan was for, you know it’s like Star and Marco are kinda like these only children, and they connect together, and they have like this special bond. And I didn’t really see Marco as having like friends. So I had to came up with some friends, so I created Ferguson and Alfonzo. I have to say that I didn’t feel like I was getting a lot out of them. Like I really didn’t know what to do with them. They are - they do come back a little in the 3rd season, I can tell you that. They are not gone forever, but honestly, I really didn’t know what to do with them, they were kinda hard for me to write. But I’m glad that you like them. It was almost becoming a joke, we were like “Oh, we don’t like them”. They are in the comic, though.

This guy's stuff would be cute if he stopped using that dumbass filter

>Roleplaying as your own son and your ward, both children
That's some kinky shit

I blame the teenage bug pheromones.

sauce on pic ? tumblr or rule 34 ?

It's not their fault.

Their entire characters are 100% corporate moves by Disney, nothing else. I mean it's not like it doesn't show.

Drockdraw
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=14141628
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=16662

So we meet again, fucko

thx

fuck off

> svtfoe.booru.org
was this booru always so LEWD ?

No, but no booru is safe from lewd.

God that meme gives me actual pain

The gay subversive message makes me sicker than that.

>forgotten
Remember her Sup Forums?

Member Eli Bradley

everyone fucking does

Is smashedgourd dead? I need more cute short stories.

he probably has college shit/job to worry about

How dared you guys push us so far from the light last night?

Oh user, every one knows that is an obscure character from the not official comic of harem future children of Marco.

i tried my best to keep us on the path!
Star and all the other girls except Kekapoop are saints and deserve the best, especially Glossaryck

How are they so cute?

We'll make sure to straighten it up one way or the other.

Any character voiced by Rob Paulsen is immediately best character.

Perhaps Alfonzo's complete BTFO-ing is what allowed Matt Chapman to go back to Homestar.

Now I remember that I should forget her

more characters in medieval clothing, when

>user? Are you done shitposting on 4mewn? We were supposed to have dinner like, 3 hours ago. And would you put some pants on?

Is Star a /cm/ kind of person or a /mlp/ kind of person?

In the comics it turns out Star and Marco got sick of them being immature clowns and stopped bringing them along

neither she goes on Sup Forums, constantly most likely the latter

Why does everyone think Jackie is corrupting Marco, I heard some user say her teaching him to skateboard symbolized her fucking him or something, where the hell would you get that notion from?

Reminder that there is no girl in Star better than Heckapoo

Reminder that Marco most likely lost his virginity to a Heckapoo clone

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

All the clones were trying to stay away from Marco so he wouldn't blow their flame out, I don't see any good reason any one of them would try to get close to him

>that picture
>mfw she'll never seduce me after feeding me a meal she cooked with all the love in her heart
>tfw you'll never be conflicted to choose between her and pic related

Is this canon?

yes, we've gone over this already, even the most retarded meme is canon in the multiverse

This world needs more boyStar.

I don't know! They're both so sweet. One has youth on her side, while the other has experience. I know I can't have both, but I want it so bad.

>Ohhhh Anonnnn! Its time for your favorite part of day!

>tfw you've dragged into ok-ish fetish art but have to keep smiling

>Its gonna be ok. He'll learn better anatomy some day, right? RIGHT?

Heckapoo's a tease. You do the math.

And nobody says the clones have to have flames

Meme?

He could always pin down one of them if she's hopeless enough, semi-against her will. No need to rush.
The early H-poos were playfull enough in comparison to the later ones too, since they knew the game was far from over.

That's less of anatomy and more of a perspective thing. Those feet are fucking huge.

>tfw you really want to ravage Twinkle because he's Star with a wiener
>tfw people came up with the superior name "Comet"
>tfw he'll still sound like Star when you're plowing eachother
i don't care how gay it sounds, i'd go 100% homo for Star

>i don't care how gay it sounds
We know user

Is a lesbian being trapped in a man's body and being attracted to girls gay?

Sounds like a disease

>lesbian trapped in a man's body and being attracted to girls gay
hi Chris
it's not gay if i'm a man who fucks Star, but if i touch penises with Comet, super gay, like the movie Super Bad but it's gay

>tfw Comet's just a reverse trap Star

Is Comet supposed to be Boy Star's name? In one of the Starfan13 livestream Nefcy said she felt like Boy Star's name would just be Star, but those obviously aren't "canon" answers and she contradicted herself a shit ton during them.

>Will you and Star go on Adventures
"Uh.. I mean I can't see in the future, it's possible.." Nefcy not trying to spoil the fucking show was so great, i think she stopped doing it because she was SO close to blowing her load on the whole show
i tried to coin Twinkle because of his body, but yeah Comet is male Star

with a penis

Doesn't have an official name in canon so whether you call him Comet or what is entirely up to you. I'd even say within the fandom itself there's no consensus from what I've seen (it was often used for fan versions if R63 Star, but I think the official version is considered differently).

Officially Comet really is the name of Queen Dead Mom, but that's comparatively pretty recent

>spoiler
>tfw it's just tissue paper she stuffed in there

Star is just fine imo, comet just make me think of a horse or something and Twinkle sounds even girlier

Astro looks like a "maled"-up anagram. How 'bout that?

Astro sounds kinda cosmic, I like it.

>Twinkle sounds even girlier
that's the point, Star as a boy would still be a girly boy

I liked "Storm" if he had to have a different name because it's both actually close to Star in length/sound and matches his cheeks. But realistically speaking that doesn't fit the pattern of how I think no one so far has had a name that actually corresponds to their cheek emblems: their cheeks can sometimes match their title/specialty (ex. Skywynne), but it's not like Moon has moons or Star has stars.

Star's probably best in-universe since it is kind of gender-neutral for a fantasy world.

Becky was given more lines in season 2 and even a name. She arguably had more of a presence than Brittney or Sabrina who were basically shafted.

Didn't they stop using Brittney because her VA was a total bitch?

Brittney got shafted (good) but Becky and Sabrina were always background.

Marcky endgame when?

Never heard anything about that.
There is "background" and there is "literally had no lines in the first season". Also, only spics hate Brittney.
It would make a better couple than most of the ships people pull out of their asses here. Including Starco.

>They made the character based on the VA
this is hot but i think it's more because the tone of the show changed it went from less about school life and Star getting accustomed to Earth and more about interdimensional adventures
here's a leaked image from season 4

>Only Spics
fuck off, Im a beaner and I would like smash that stuck up chink pussy

It's still background. Since there were a few jokes about her slapping Ferguson she was more prominent even then than some of the other background characters who literally just stood around.

And Sabrina had lines in both seasons; acting like she was ever a prominent character is just a result of her being fixated on so much in the first season.

>Including Starco

Not gonna lie, this is cute to me.

Pic extremely related

as it should be

Why are you so angry at these threads, did you get molested here or something?

fuck off

Posting superior female cosmic being.

Requesting an Image of Isoscelene and Hekapoo arguing with each other while Marco is squished between both their breasts

Didn't he marry a pixie in another world or something?

What if Star Vs. turned into a HFY story?

I'm never angry at these threads and i like to engage in healthy discussion here, but shitposting is fun and everybody gets pissed when I do it see as an example