CLINTON LEAD DROPS TO 1%

langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1184a82016ElectionTrackingNo8.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071
results.elections.myflorida.com/Index.asp?ElectionDate=11/6/2012&DATAMODE=
cesrusc.org/election/
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/08/26/no-hillary-clinton-wouldnt-be-legally-ineligible-for-the-presidency-even-if-she-had-violated-government-records-laws/
nationalreview.com/bench-memos/415603/no-statute-cant-keep-hillary-being-president-matthew-j-franck
oldnorthstatepolitics.com/
gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAH STILL WINNING

DRUMPFETTES BTFO

Wow, it's nothing.

She's still ahead

>poll
we have early voting data now in case you didnt know

kek, only Trumptards could be happy about losing

They threw all the assault bullshit at him and he went up and she went down.

>denial

no u

This amounts to nothing she will still win

trend is on our side faggots, 10 days to go, hillary BTFO by reopening of the email investigation.

she is fucking toast.

Fucking crazy. Who else but Trump could survive? Any other politician would have strung himself up already and fed himself to the SJW dogs

>ABC """"""polls""""""
this means he's 15 points ahead

>1% lead
>ABC poll

You know Hillary is fucked when this happens.

Didn't they have her up 12 gorillion % before?

I didnt imply anything other than citing polls at this point is pants on head retarded

Hahahaah

I bet no one even turned up for her crusty ass because of all that bragging about a land slide victory. She lost millions of votes with that tactic

hard data from early votes show a hefty HRC lead (both GOP dominated votes-by-mail and DEM favoring in-person votes) in important swing states such as Ohio and Nevada.

According to FEDERAL LAW 18 U.S. Code § 2071

continuing her campaign is ILLEGAL

it would literally be against the law for her to become president.

>clinton
>lead

I KNOW

I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

They knew all along trump was winning, so now to look credible next election they gotta show that he's actually winning these last weeks. But the polls are rigged!

She's going to be president and there's nothing you can do about it.

>drops to 1%

+/- 1% is literally nothing, statistical error can be well over 5%. At this point we won't know who will win untill official scores.

Sterf aan kanker, vuile rat

Yep, Madam President will win.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

>Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

Holy shit, did not know this.

Trump needs to push this attack fucking hard.

in addition to tons of registered republicans voting hillary or not voting for president at all which is of course the same thing

>We won't know until the official scores
Gee ya don't fucking say?

rude

he's been doing that the entire campaign

what do you think "lock her up" was all about

Does anyone know where to find data for early voting in Florida?

These are the results, but it is not divided into election day voting and early voting.

Are there any graphs with votes as a function of time?

It is literally ILLEGAL for her to be president.

There will be revolt if she is elected.

It's 5am where I am, or else I would try to mobilize pol on the issue.

We will mobilize on this issue tomorrow

>ABC
>1%

jesus shit must be really bad if abc has trump only 1% behind.

next NBC has trump only 3% behind.

cesrusc.org/election/

too many sources, too many polls.

Not as rude as wishing another country to be ruled by Hitlery

early

voting

data

MONSTER VOTE INCOMING BITCHES

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Trump still leading. Very bad sign for Clinton.

>super shilling polls and news channels have Hillshill with over 10 poins lead
>expected to incite people to vote Clinton
>more and more people support Trump everyday
>realize Trump is going to win
>drop Clinton Numbers and Trump leads in many polls
>November 8th
>Trump wins
>media says: "see we were right all along! We said Trump will win and he did!"

How does the USA manage to have such high GDP growth while having such nonsense politics?

Here's some more, but this is for 2016.

Thanks, but I know that one. I need the equivalent dataset for 2012, 2008, 2004 etc....

to get a full picture.

ehh, nevermind

apparently the conservative law fags said that such a statute can't disqualify someone from being President:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/08/26/no-hillary-clinton-wouldnt-be-legally-ineligible-for-the-presidency-even-if-she-had-violated-government-records-laws/

nationalreview.com/bench-memos/415603/no-statute-cant-keep-hillary-being-president-matthew-j-franck

At this point polling is just cherry picking. I'm not convinced by any of this shit anymore.

Just get out there and vote people.

Yep, 11 point drop.

She's finished.

North Carolina and Florida voting data isn't released yet.

Trump will nuke us idiot

Nate Silver will be the one to feel Sup Forums's accumulated rage and the media will just stay quiet for a while.

Wow it's fucking nothing

Oh aquafresh

You so funny

oh man

>+9 dems
>only 1% lead

Hard to find 2012 data but media reports show that Obama was leading by 250k in 2012 in early voting.

They are starting to cook the polls less and less in order to retain some form of credibility after the election.

It's fucking hilarious to see this coincide with Hillary getting the bomb dropped on her that she's back under investigation by the FBI though. On top of that, the ex-FBI guy spilling the beans on CNN that the Clinton Foundation has been under investigation this entire time.

I'm thinking of 2012 results and earlier.
I've found the final results, but I need the breakdown on early voting and so more.

It is, NC even has demographics released. Blacks down 20% compared to 2012.

>This tired old meme

What evidence do you have for that? Killary is the warhawk of the two. Trump has literally only called for less war and less interventions, whilst Clinton has even joked about the possibility of open war with Iran.

But you already know that, because you're just a shitposting idiot.

No he won't you fag.

There's WAY more registered democrats voting Trump, also amongst independents Trump has a 25% lead over HRC

doesn't mean shit
drumpf is losing

...and some media reports I've seen say the opposite.

I don't trust them. I trust the data more.

>joked about the possibility of open war with Iran.
>joked

>nothing

Except Civil War

>North Carolina

"Langer Research."

Have you looked? A couple of SJW feminazis, numale products of NY unis, and the whole thing is a creature of ABC news.

Libtard hit squad. All numbers from this shitcan are pre-cancelled.

Holy shit lads

POLL SAMPLING:
DEMOCRAT - 37%
REPUBLICAN - 29%
INDEPENDANT - 29%
SAMPLING ERROR OF + / - 3 POINTS

AND CLINTON STILL ONLY LEADS BY ONE POINT AFTER A +8% SAMPLING OF DEMOCRATS

Where'd you get this?

I call this poll complete and utter BS.

It went from plus 12 to plus 1 Clinton in 5 days, while other tracking polls practically remained flat or had swings of 1 or 2 points to Trump.

How is ABC not fined for such BS? They just make these numbers up randomly playing vidya.

Trump is winning 65-35 on who plans to vote on election day polling.

If this is also true in NC, this lead for D isn't enough.

Especially as party registration means very little - and independents are leaning heavily towards Trump

>Dems under-performing
>Republicans over-performing
>Independent surge
>Romney still won in 2012

She's fucked.

Hillary openly wants to impose a no-fly-zone over Syria, which would spark off a war with Russia. Even Obama thinks she's crazy, but that's her position.

But that's kind of the split of Americans

from top of my head Obama won early voting in both NC and FL in 2008 and 2012. He lost NC in 2012 though.

You're likely talking about votes-by-mail. Florida an NC early votes (Total) will be released next week. GOP traditionally dominates votes-by-mail, DEMs catch up (but not completely) with in-person early voting, and traditionally have a greater turn-out on election day - talking about swing states obviously.

rip hillary

>Where'd you get this?
He is an insider, only insiders get official numbers from the official channels.

Don't forget that HIllary campaigned in 2008 with a guarantee that she'd attack Iran.

She wants war.

What does the US have against Iran anyway?

lots of oil and doesn't want to trade in dollarydoos

>from top of my head Obama won early voting in both NC and FL in 2008 and 2012. He lost NC in 2012 though.

Sure, but I want the dataset.

Not helping.

oldnorthstatepolitics.com/

Iran won't trade their oil in dollars. Threatening the petrodollar is a good way to commit suicide with two bullets to the back of the head.

>37% democrats
>29% republicans
>29% independents
>implying they're gonna have a turnout like that
landslide incoming, lads

Thanks. Let's hope this guy has source and exposed his dataset.

Sure, but is that all? What's the official reason, nukes and stuff?

Came here to say this, now give me my upboat and 4chin gold you plebbit cunts.

You are right sbout the Republicans leading mail-ins, but Democrats do more than catch up in early in-person person voting. In NC in 2012, they had an early voting advantage of 48 to 32, now it's 44 to 30 plus more Independents. Same in FL where Dems were 250k votes ahead in early voting (or 4% more than Republicans).
On election day, Republicans ALWAYS have a massive advantage, that's why Democrats love early voting so much.

It's not, in the primaries 1% more republicans voted.

If you weight it to primary turnout, Trump is ahead by double digits.

Yeah just like she joked about Khadaffi's death. When Killary Cunton cracka jokes, people die, Fritzl.

There's a long history to it, like the embassy crisis in the 70's. Also Iran openly wants to destroy Israel, and we can't have that.

If Assad falls I expect Iran to mysteriously turn to shit next.

Within the margin of error at this point. That means "winning" is a fuzzy term.

This is going to be good...

>But that's kind of the split of Americans

hahaha no, that are the numbers from 2012.

The biggest part are independent with something like 40%, dems have something like a 2-3% lead of reps.

I want trump to Win btw. You need to look state by state not nationally, it doesnt matter if tx republican votes were up. Also, republicans typically vote more in their primaries, we had 17 ppl vs 2. I'm feeling great about this -1 poll, it's amazing coming from ABC. His odds are 50/50 at this point, at least. Also, the Man is having rallies in MICHIGAN !! This week

The usual spin of threats to Isreal and the world etc.

It'll be the propganda spin against Saddam v2.0

Sort of a long time ago.

forgot link

gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx

Do the math here you guys

Since 10/23, Clinton has gone down 4 points and Trump has gone up 7 points. But Johnson and Stein remained unchanged.

Where did the extra 3 points come from?

What the fuck is going on?

How do polls change this much in one week?!?

Undecideds or Clinton support shifting to Trump.

Yes (((we))) cant't have that!

Rounding

The vote is coming near, and the pollsters are caring about their credibility now.

The strategy of the Clinton campaign was to jerry rig the early vote by demoralizing Trump supporters, through the polls, through online trolling, through media stories....etc. That's why the polls showed such a disparity a week ago, it was trying to dishearted Trump supporters and lower their turnout

Michigan early voting shows he's 4% higher than Hillary, and Early Voting usually kills republicans.

Undecideds. 2% of them swung Trump
They don't sum to 100% if you bother doing the maths :)

If you would give me a source, we could be friends forever