James Comey is a Republican who is trying to throw the election to Donald Trump. Can you deny this?

James Comey is a Republican who is trying to throw the election to Donald Trump. Can you deny this?

He covered Clinton ass 20 years ago with the Marc Rich pardons. Obama didn't appoint him for nothing.

He's been forced to act. He hasn't chosen to do anything.

Next week is going to be a doozy.

>Kangaroo nigger
>Human thought process
I'm pretty sure over half of the GOP doesn't support trump

Why was he so easy on Clinton the first time then? He basically saved her. There's an internal struggle within the FBI and he's just trying to save his career.

WEASEL
E
A
S
E
L

Clinton is a criminal who will be in jail thanks to Comney. Can you deny this?

It's the same aussie, over and over and over. do you really think the (((Republican Establishment))) wants him to win?

Hi CTR, nice new talking points you hot there.

>6'8"
damn

Yes, I'm denying it right now.

I thought he become an independent when Trump got nominated

If that was the case he would have indicted Clinton months ago.

Why'd he let her off the first time in the face of overwhelming evidence?

He only re-opened the investigation when he found her emails on Weiner's computer

Because this.

For some reason he looked like a manlet during those congressional hearings.

Is he our guy?

Be patient. Weinermails will deliver.

More like James Comfy.

Guess what next to go on Comey's resume?

He's a big guy.

fpbp

>6'8

Dam it really is the best high

Comey is my Homie

He's a big guy

Lighten up kiwifag, we just want Aussie style immigration rules. Thats all. You can appreciate that no?

furh yuu..

3rd thread with these same desperate Dem talking points posted in the last 30 minutes. 8am time for the CTR shills to go to work!

Man, you guys must be super stressed right now. Just about shitting your pants watching this election go right down the toilet for you.

Hey, it doesn't matter, at least you are getting paid, right??

After the election is over I look forward to reading behind the scenes exposes from shills about how things work(ed) over there during this election. Its amazing to think in the modern era a politician would be so dishonest as to try to frame the media coverage and steer public discourse underhandedly using paid shills.

kys melb

Who cares? New video of pussy grabbing Trump drops tomorrow

don't get your hopes up. FBI was under immense pressure these days because of the emails. Things aren't going the way Comey prefers. If it was up to him there would be no investigation at all. At this point he is just trying to save his own ass.

by the way see

No, because it's true. He's going to have fun rotting in prison for election rigging.

no wonder he's so fucking stupid

Why would Comey try to appease Trump when it's widely accepted that Clinton will win the election? It doesn't make sense.

kek, my mistake, see

Manlets can't even dream of reaching Comey

>replying to a nigger subhuman

I don't care what his reasons are, I just now that he is officially

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

If he was trying to throw it in Trumps direction why didn't he recommend the DOJ indict her? I would like to remind you that Lynch said, before he recommended no indictment, that they would do what the FBI said to do in that instance.

>a few months ago
>see, Clinton IS innocent Drumpfkins XD Even a Republican has cleared her!
>now
>Comey is clearly against Clinton - fucking Drumpf supporter!!!!!!

Why are CTR such a bunch of fucking morons?

>6'8"

He's a big guy

Bushes are shilling4hill tho.

This

thats for correcting the record. ww3 isnt going to start it self!

This. Done.

I was going to say that what we can all prove is that the OP is a cock sucking fag.

Why did you reply to me then?

Wow, 6 foot 8 inches?

Sage post. SHILL thread
Do not reply
Mgo to other threads where info is real. Fuck the shills

1. Donald Trump isn't really a Republican. He's an Independent who ran under the Republican ticket because he knew he could play Republicans for fools and WIN the election.

2. James Comey has a forked-tongue. He's a Republican who has been in bed with the Clintons for ages. He's much like the Bush family who also is in bed with the Clintons. In other words James isn't a true republican who has a strong moral compass.

The republican & democrat party have been infiltrated by men/women with a lack of morals & criminal backgrounds for decades now which is why only Trump can end them both and he will. Both parties are dead after Trump takes office.

>Bush
>support Trump

That's easy.

1. Lots of Republicans hate Trump, so party affiliation doesn't mean too much.

2. He could already have had Hillary in the middle of a trial

3. He has a history of going to great lengths to stop Republican shenanigans

4. He has a history of saving Clinton's ass

D d Mao
Based vietnam
CHUCK MUNG ME DANG

That's fucking disgusting.

I want to believe

Secretary Clinton.
I'm FBI.

Yes. Now stay the fuck out of our politics you filthy foreigner.

considering he bungled the first time around I'd say he's just trying to set it right.

>6'8"
big guy crashing this election with no survivors except trumpu

Can we ban English people from Sup Forums?

Sorry, are we too smart for you?

Best analysis

Trump was always a third party candidate, he explored running as third party many many times before. He finally figured that instead of running 3rd party and losing he could just take over the GOP.

>Hey, it doesn't matter, at least you are getting paid, right??

That's it. They don't like her either.

How can you deny that the Bush family are Trump's worst enemies? Next time, watch the primaries before saying shit opinions like this. If Comey was really pro-Trump, Clinton would already be in jail now.

>Both parties are dead after Trump takes office
They're both dead no matter what.

Bush???

Why is he a Bush? Comey is Irish Catholic from New Jersey.

Nah, you're just proving to be even worse shitposters than the fucking leafs ever were.

>English people
>smart

Pick one Nigel.

That's a big watch.

"A number of allegations have been made about the use of Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport as a CIA drop point in large scale cocaine trafficking, beginning in the latter part of the 1980s. Several local, state, and federal investigations have taken place in relation to these allegations. The topic has received some press coverage that has included allegations of awareness, participation and/or coverup involving prominent figures such as Bill Clinton, George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush, Governor Jeb Bush and Saline County prosecutor Dan Harmon (who was convicted of numerous felonies including drug and racketeering charges in 1997). The Mena airport was also associated with Adler Berriman (Barry) Seal, an American drug smuggler and aircraft pilot who flew for the MedellĂ­n Cartel."

It's surprising to me how no one knows that Bill Clinton ran a drug ring out of Arkansas and how the CIA & BUSH family are in bed with him. This isn't some made-up bullshit.

Our average niggers are as intelligent as your average whites. It's pretty funny.

Whatever you say, Pajeet.

Says the country that might be electing Donald Trump as president. If he wins, you're not allowed to insult any other countries.

Donald Trump has an IQ of 156 you inbred paki piece of shit

>Trump
>something to be ashamed of

You could have won by using Obama. But you didn't, because you're a retard. Later Pajeet.

There's a movie coming out next year about the drug trafficking ring called, "American Made"... starring Tom Cruse which might be proof that the Clintons are going to be jailed before than to make this movie a hit.

>Drumpfkins actually believe this
You people are so stupid, you're parodies of yourselves.

>James Comey is a Republican
I thought he was a commie

I already saw this movie. It was called Double Crossed and started Dennis Hopper, about 25 years ago.

Hahahshhahabab. Sure buddy. You wouldnt happen to have any proofs of that would you?

Or maybe Hillary is a criminal and associates with too many fucking worthless people?

WTF? In what way is Hillary a better choice than Trump? The common sense vote should go to Trump. Not that we can talk really! We have a Labour party full of inept commies, twats like Boris fucking Johnson and Sadiq Khan in positions of power.

You lost boi?

Drumpf has till november 8th to pay his taxes

Comey has seen the polls, he's trying his last little attempt to get Drumpf ahead

Comey can't sway a landslide sorry

Boy.

It's spelled boy.

100 percent that.

>Donald Trump has an IQ of 156
Where's the proof? The proof is Donald Trump said so? Oh, he must be telling the truth. It's not like he's a compulsive liar.
Obama was a great president. But you can't see that because you're blinded by your own racism.
>In what way is Hillary a better choice than Trump?
She's actually going to unite the country unlike Trump who wants to divide it.

>Obama was a great president
He actually wasn't. You're blinded by your love of BIG BLACK COCK.

6'8"? Holy shit bud.
So much for one day randomly seeing this guy and punching him in the face. Better carry around a ladder

IF THAT'S WHAT HE WANTED TO HAPPEN THEN WHY DIDN'T HE RECOMMEND CHARGES BACK IN JULY.

yall didn't have a fucking problem with him when he let her off after all the evidence the first time, he was your golden boy and fucks went on about "SEE THE FBI FOUND NOTHING"

NOW yall hate him.

your memes need work CTR, your shit is awful

Here's the top 20 smartest countries on Earth. Limeys didn't make the cut, Nigel.