Lastman

So what do you guys think of the dub? I think Richard has superman voice syndrome. I felt like he should have sounded a bit younger or more relaxed.
youtu.be/Cnk--w6fz4M

Also where can I read the comics? I know there was a storytime but I missed the first two parts.
Have a Tomie as thanks.

desuarchive. Just type lastman. I'm still waiting for tome 6 storytime.

Where's the medieval tournament and the Velba's though? Am I spoiling myself? I just finished Volume 1.

I meant the comics, but it's always good to have the mega for episodes in the thread!

>That tome 6
Holy fuck, this comic is going places.

The carton is a prequel set 10 years before the graphic novels

Ah okay thanks.

Do we have the original raw scans of the BD's?

>I'm still waiting for tome 6 storytime.
This.

How did you get around to reading Tome 6? I'm stuck at Tome 5. Until, a generous user storytimes it.

Check the mega link that user linked from another thread There's a folder for the comics

I'm going to wait so I can read it with other anons.

Ah, my bad. I didn't notice the comics folder. Anung Un Rama bless.

Is there any chance of a second season?

Is there any chance of tomes 8, 9 and 10 being translated soon?

The series is a prequel to the comic but they could made an animated adaptation of the videogame storyline it happers after the series but before the comic there Aldana and Diamond fight an evil super drug trafficker

Either or would be great. But maybe this would be easier since they already have assests for most of the main characters.

So is this a cartoon adaptation of Y or what?

It's a sort of origins of Richard Aldana and how he gets wrapped up in all of this. Happens ten years before the events of the comics.
This is not Y, this is the French comic also titled Last Man

this here is my waifu

bump

Wtf is this

French anime about a dude who fights against other dudes.
Watch it, it's great.

I wouldn't say anime it's kinda have a weird mesh of big body western types as well as some anime stylization.

Good character naming scheme.