Is he right? are jews really that influential?

is he right? are jews really that influential?

What a piece of shit. I'm starting to think that Hitler did nothing wrong. What the fuck

No, Jews are just poisonous, disgusting anti European pieces of scum.

How did they convince Obama to use the earthquake machine?

They used Moloch.

We must fight back with Kek.

Israeli earthquakes incoming, payback for Italian earthquakes.

also nuclear bombs on israel will be payback for their anti-european policy

Ayoob is a Jewish name since when?

Guy's an Arab (Druze).

It would be a real shame if some nukes in Aviano went missing

I wonder why they get expelled and pursued every single time where they come in the end. Someone needs to finish the job. It's amerigoys turn now, get rid of the rats, use FEMA camps

you fucking bet motherfucker

>druze
>not kikes
Pick one

Why would you nuke them? Nukes are quick and painless.

You nigger faced pieces of Arab cunt slime need to be tortured and experimented on, I mean real holocaust style, not that fake soap bars and lampshade shit. No offense, it's for science purposes.

>somebody in new Israel starts blaming others for natural disasters
not a Christian but isn't this shit in Revelations?

>bong pretending to be superior to the people who rule over him
protip, Hiroyuki is Japanese for Moshe

>be an ancient af Jew
>temple falls, land taken by Romans in 70 AD
>Mount Vesuvius explodes in 79 AD destroying many cities in Rome
Yeah, this is nothing new. We still study Pompeii to this day. Mess with the Jews get rekt.

That would just be the beginning
There's enough of them to be experimented on in the rest of the world

was this you?

Nice story Chaim

>starting to
Jews have historically been the greatest catalysts for degeneracy and enemies of peace in all of western culture. The Jewish intelligence meme is completely trivialized by the unignorable reality that they have brought far more harm into the world than good.

Cicero's works are filled with insults towards Jews.

I cry every time I remember that Rome had a chance to get rid of them, and didn't.

I work for a psycopath jew who's very effeminate, I still cling to the fact that he's just messing around by being all sneaky and he's probably a really nice guy underneath if I just got to know him a little bit better but I'm really starting to lose hope.

Why does it have to be like this?

They hate us because we are chatolic.

Feel bad for the guy. The only thing worse than living in a warzone is looking like the enemy around a bunch of vigilantes.

"I am very disappointed in your Mister President! It's not right that in this parliament a member can call the President a damp rag!"