Jim Webb appreciation thread

Why didn't Sup Forums support this based man instead? He would have crushed shillary.

He is democrat but
>served in vietnam
>is not an anti-white or sjw
>blew the fuck out of retarded sjws by pointing out most of the poorest areas in America are rural white appalachia st louis and not chicongo or nawlins like whay libtatds claim and yet still have crime rates far below the narional average
>pro gun rights, only supporting UBCs while heavily voting against many other gun control bills
>is anti interventionist, opposed iraq and afghanistan wae
>anti globalist and hates outsourcing jobs to china
>ran for presodent but stepped down in october 2015 because he started to hate many of the policies the democrats were increasingly beginning to adopt

>On July 2, 2015, he announced that he would be joining the race for the Democratic nomination for President, but stepped down from running in the primaries on October 20, 2015, stating that he was "not comfortable" and "unhappy" with many of the party's political positions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Webb

He was the working white man's friend and should have run as an independent. A far superior choice to both that seizure ridden bitch and the dunb meme.

Sup Forums should have lent all their support to him. He is literally the only Democrat I'd vote for. We blew it Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonian.com/1979/11/01/jim-webb-women-cant-fight/
youtube.com/watch?v=SExMtNDS5hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why didn't this guy ran as a Republican instead?
He has an "A" ranking from the NRA, you can't win an election with that as a Democrat.

I absolutely agree. Webb was like a golden egg in a sea of shit candidatew we had this year. Unfortunately his time is long gone. Old-school democrats have stopped being relevant simce the 70s. He should have went independent, ans Sup Forums should have dropped that retarded orange idiot so that evil reptillian bitch does not touch office. Webb was a moderate libertarian.

if he went republic he would have been drowned by rhe christfags goinf HURR WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GAYS ETC.

Beat bet was ro be independent as his positions are so varied as ot not fit a political party.

>implying the webbslingers weren't ready to go
Webb was one of the first Sup Forums-preferred candidates.

IT AIN'T ME

>Why didn't Sup Forums support this based man instead?

We did. He got annihilated by the pundits after the first debate and was forced out of the party.

>supported both webb and rand
>deepdown knew the zog machine would never let it happened
there's no hope for this country. all I want is Alaskan seceeeion now

what happened didn't watch

There's always 2020

WEBB SLINGERS UNITE

CTR is getting better
They're adapting

Can't support what isn't around.
I'm glad that unless Trump dies during his term this year was probably the last hurrah of the theocratic Bush-era Conservacucks.

If you think muh gays are a bigger issue than the growing power of unelected suits you're as much of a?problem as the man hating turbodykes.

God, I miss the first Democratic debate with Webb. The debate thread was fucking hilarious

YOU'RE OUT OF TIME

I would have voted for Webb above everyone else.

>Why didn't Sup Forums support this based man

Because the nigger is a fucking asshole.

Shame, he would get a lot of support for the Dems and actually fix their reputation that Obama flushed down the toilet.

The best part is how he BTFOd the kikes and feminists in the demoshit party by pointing out that all of the poorest counties in america are applachian white and conmit less crime than the national average.

It causes assdevastation in the party when he refused to crucify whites and he left ws a result because hevwas disgusted at how the party has become.

He was Sup Forumss hero. I hqve no porblem with old school Democrats not infested and ruined by kikes. An anti globalist progun who isn't a commie like hernia gets my vote.

clintshit will win again. 4 years is enough to cause ruin

washingtonian.com/1979/11/01/jim-webb-women-cant-fight/

>Lest I be understood too quickly, I should say that I believe most of what has happened over the past decade in the name of sexual equality has been good. It is good to see women doctors and lawyers and executives. I can visualize a woman President. If I were British, I would have supported Margaret Thatcher. But no benefit to anyone can come from women serving in combat.

Because he's basically a moderate that got left in the dust when the dems swinged to the far left.
He was also elected under the dem ticket and his seat may not be strong enough to hold if he switches.

Trumo/Webb was a dream ticket for me.

The old school democrats, the centrists, have all either towed the party line or switched to the right or retired

I liked him. He would have been crushed by the Hillary political machine though. She has too much corrupt political power to fight. No one has been able to stand up to her.

Except Trump, who is seemingly invincible.

I did, I even worked on his grassroots campaign which was in contact with his own campaign. He even retweeted a couple of memes and infographics I made for them.

Because he's an old school classic liberal like Jefferson or JFK

Jim Webb is a good lad, but I'd like to see him as Secretary of the Navy under a Trump administration. Mabus is liberal trash, every sailor I know hates him. He's screwed us over so much, it's long past time for a change.

I wanted to learn more about Jim Webb and Lincoln Chafee when the primary was going on. I was able to see the blatant bias for Hillary in the media really early on and it pissed me off. This interview Blitzer did pretty much guaranteed that I wouldn't vote for Shillary if she became nominee.
youtube.com/watch?v=SExMtNDS5hk

Don't want the media to be her propagandist for 4-8 years.

>Trump chose Pence instead of based Webb as his VeeP

Still can't forgive him for that
It would have absolutely destroyed the two-party system and made a complete landslide possible

But instead he chose a fucking estabilishment cuck. It hurts so
much.

The same fedora tippers who supported rand and Ron Paul supported Webb just so they could appear to be special snowflakes by supporting the most conservative Democrat running at the time.

No one really cares about Webb.

>He is democrat
He's republican, he 'switched to Democrat' a couple of years ago

Fellow webbslingers I have found something extremely rustling:

www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2014/07/20/southern-democrats-meet-your-future-more-republican-lite/0QCGp3SSv7YhNrsnTMVy6L/story.html

When asked in the debate about which enemy they were most proud of having made, Webb said:
"I’d have to say the enemy soldier that threw the grenade that wounded me, but he’s not around right now to talk to..."

Based Webb is in the wrong party!

A lot of us did. As a Democrat, Webb was a breath of fresh air for me - a sensible, centrist candidate, moderate on social issues, but still strong on national security and defense. Like Trump he speaks his mind and says things matter-of-factly instead of obscuring his meanings with political double-speak.

Seeing the far-left of my party and the media publicly shame a fucking war hero for being "too moderate" and "too white" to be a Democrat after the first debate was what convinced me to leave the party.

Now I'm supporting Trump.

There's no longer a voice for moderates in the Democratic Party.

Webb was easily the best candidate, Republican or Democrat. But as others have said, there's just no place for someone like him in contemporary politics anymore. That's a damn shame and a mistake that should be rectified.

Webb endorsing Trump is what got me to re-register as a Republican in California.

I would have loved him as VP, but realistically it couldn't happen. However nice he is, he's a democrat. They're time is passed.