Poppy O'Possum

>One of these things is not like the other

When do we get to read the novel adaption

Wrecked Angle lamb's power seeing extra cool.

shame we won't see it in action

Monday.
Is this cover minimalist or rushed? It's probably the least detailed yet and has shading that used to be standard for individual updates.

>tuna's bald spot

Morbi doesn't want to draw anymore

Why doesn't he just wrap up his story then?

Because he wants to keep telling the story, he just doesn't want to draw all of it.

RIP

Part of a writer's responsibility is restraint.

Don't tell any webcomic artists that. They'll cry and have to skip the next update of their 10000 page masterwork.

Honestly, the last one was much sloppier and outright reused art.
I think it's just the white background making this one seem more minimalist.

You say "sloppier," but there's at least a very slight angle at play there. Sloppier than the rest, absolutely, but compared to two blobs (one having some quick and dirty lines slapped on), fuck-anatomy-Fazzi and a single drawing of Tuna at a neutral angle...nah. Especially given all the fucking aliasing on Tuna and the intersection of Fazzi and Valente. This shit's rushed as hell, man.

This cover is using a visual language to represent an order of foes, since this is probably the chapter about finally taking down the mob.
Evil(?) Petunia and Fazzi are closer in the foreground and more detailed to represent them as more immediate and physical threats in the way.
Valente and Chicadino are more abstracted and distant to represent them as looming, overarching dangers, with Poda's tentacles taking it to an extreme, suggesting she's puppeteering the entire thing from the sidelines.
It's simple, but it works compositionally.

I'm saying it's rushed and easily the sloppiest cover yet, not that the way it's composed is bad. I don't think even the early ones have aliasing like that. He was clearly crunched on the deadline.

I didn't even notice the aliasing until you pointed it out.
I don't see it on the website's version.

I'm guessing Morbs ironed it out in the interim.
That, or he's OP and accidentally posted an earlier revision.

he's just a lazy shit

Interesting, the last thread was deleted 2 posts in.

Probably because it was necrobumped from page 10.

And why did it get to page 10?

because nobody on Sup Forums wants to read a novel?

user, I'm not going to explain the mechanics of Sup Forums to you.

Well, I am "necro bumping" this one right now.

Will it get deleted too?

If you don't fucking talk about anything, probably.
If you've got nothing to say, why not just wait until Monday so we can shit on Morbi?

...I mean, "discuss" the update?