Mental illness

Why do you guys hate people with mental illnesses?

Every time i see someone mention anxiety, depression ect. You guys give them so much shit.

Why is this?
Why not help your fellow man?

I know many people with psychological issues and they are fine people, they just have a problem.

Give me a reason and not that
>hurr durr lefty weak scum

I'm with you guys on most political views and things in general but how can you hate people with genuine problems that they can't just brush off.

And I don't mean that tumblr bullshit. i mean real severe disorders and illnesses.

>Why do you guys hate people with mental illnesses?

Whew lad, the blind is leading the blind today.....

>Normalfags join the alt-right and start hating on the autists

You just know it'll happen eventually. They'll take over the movement and say it was always theirs. Then they'll run it into the ground

Having a severe mental illness is something shameful you keep to yourself, not whore out on the internet for attention.

weak genes need to be removed

because their pedophiles and could harm a child if depressed or suffering from PTSD. that is why many states are pushing for online registries for any person diagnosed with a mental illness.

I don't hate people with mental illness,
I hate liberals with their "muh feelings" policies that put mentally ill people above everyone and try to destroy your life if you disagree with them in any way.

people with mental illnesses drag down all of their surroundings,

that whole bullshit you hear about "i love her and i think my downie sis is gods gift" you can bet behind the scenes they are having 10x more thoughts about what if "that retard would finally just die"

I don't

I just hate degenerate fucks

>posting on an autist frog worshipping board
>claiming we dislike mental illness

No it's just every time it gets mentioned we get called degenerate scum and that's bretty unfair

The same reason why rich hate poor, it reminds them what they could be if not for being lucky.
>Why is this?
>Why not help your fellow man?
That's what people ALWAYS REALLY are, you're just in a situation where it shows, no one was ever really kind to begin with, just living their conformation bias.

Simple OP. People like to stay asleep/blissfully unaware of real issues because they are bad people. Stop giving a fuck about what others think of you. It will set you free. Mental illness can sometimes be the redpill you need.

How does one stop giving a fuck?

You have a gift OP and a perspective that a lot of the ants will never get a chance to experience.

MUH DEPRESSION

IM TOO SICK TO WORK AND DO ANYTHING WHATSOEVER

MY PSYCHIATRIST DR. SHEKELSTEIN HAS PRESCRIBED ME DRUGS FOR EVER

No you fucking faggot, you're just lazy and getting conned by Big Pharma to get you hooked on their dope

Takes a long time. Maybe even years and it might take a lot of disappointment but you eventually grow as a person and really don't care. Look after yourself bro and love yourself. Literally no one cares about you but deep down you care about you and need to work on that.
(Just Fuck) bitches, get money is the truest statement of all time.

U forgot to add, do what ever the fuck makes you happy

Thanks man, i really appreciate the advice, i think this is the only good advice i've ever received, have a good life.

Here's your (You) Normie.

It's not so much a hatred for the mentally ill
but rather a hatred for the other mentally ill

I'm a diagnosed schizophrenic who doesn't take meds
I go to work every day and try to act normal
I come here as comfort and relief.
Personally, I feel like this board is more in touch with reality
than all the disgusting primates who pass through my store daily.
I do my best to appear normal
my coworkers and friends know nothing
but may be suspicious

it's the ones who don't even try that are worthless
the mentally ill who destroy society and laugh
rather than taking up jobs as clerks and janitors
where we, the mentally ill, truly belong
they seek benefits for sitting on their asses
getting sicker and sicker by the day
our hate here is justified.

because people with mental illness or anxiety or whatever have to drag everyone down with them. i watch a small streamer on twitch, gets 10 views every session and there's this chick who always goes on about "muh anxiety" and "Muh mental illness" and always has to drag everyone down. they're annoying and most of them say they have anxiety to be unique

I suffer extreme anxiety but I never talk about it. I also try many ways of curing it by constantly facing fears and becoming better each day. I used to think anxiety was a meme until it first set in and raped me.

haha love it.

OP just need to find the value in you.

What's also crazy is those "Normies" are the ones who have kiddie fetishes or beat their wife. Don't worry OP it all becomes quite amusing when you realise the world is terrible and so much worse than you think you are

Every human has some sort of mental illness. Especially men.

I mean just look at our top two presidential candidates. Once I believed that men are naturally fucked up and as such it is time women run the world. But then I looked at Hillary and now I'm certain that we're all fucked up regardless of sex, culture, race, etc.

Those who try to deny it are simply awaiting their classification in DSM-MD where homosexuality was once classified as a mental disorder. Today however we're told homosexuality is normal.

>Normies
>Not embaring fake diseases

There's 0 (zero) scientific testing to see if you have depression.

It's literally just a dude in a white suit who listens to you whine and prescripes you happy drugs, which you will get addicted to and pay forever.

Meds are a meme

Most people i know that started taking meds turned into a zombie

They wear their mental illness like a badge of honor, they just have to tell everybody how fucked up in the head they are. Most don't go on medication or else they might lose their "individuality"