Why does the name Drumpf trigger Trump supporters so much?

Why does the name Drumpf trigger Trump supporters so much?

bow for my dubs

Can somebody tell me this?

Why does the word Emails trigger Clinton supporters so much?

Also
>bait/10
>finproxy
Try harder CTR

It doesn't. Trumpkins used Drumpf ironically in impersonating shills and now actual shills use it now.

Why does shitlary careless use of emails trigger klanton supporters so much?

>another thread by the fake finn

why does the word cuckold turn on CTR shills so much?

You guys realize Drumpf is going to lose right? It's not worth it to vote. He has already lost.

I've never seen anyone "triggered" by it - I thought people just used it sarcastically to pretend to be CTR?

Oh - added bonus though, CTR using "Drumpf" is going against their own liberalism as they are basically making fun of Trump for having a foreign surname/foreign ancestors. Keep being racist CTR!

I love how easy it is to spot the pepes made by CTR and the ones made by anons

Why does the truth about Killary trigger marxist retards so much?

It doesn't, it's just really stupid.

And I think 90% of people saying it here are shitposting or otherwise being ironic

Why does the name FBI trigger Hilldogs so much?

It doesn't. You idiots just keep using it thinking it does.. You've over used the name.

Never saw anyone getting """triggered""', but it sounds childish and retarded.

It doesn't.

>It's not worth it to vote
>mfw this thread is actually a psyop to boost numbers on election day

wow drumpf well and truly btfo'd by pekka paskannen

>CTR in charge of memes

And I don't understand the Drumpf thing, can someone explain it? When I'd see it originally I just thought it was people making a typo, but it seems to be done on purpose?

Why does the name Wikileaks trigger hillary supporters so much ?

Painu helvettiin.

CTR gets out-kek'd once again...

It's hard to argue against because there is no logical argument to it, so logical arguments can't defeat it. The fact that it comes from people who pride themselves on being intelligent and habitually deride others as "ignorant" makes it doubly infuriating.

Why does prison trigger Killary supporters so much?

Because it's deadnaming which is literally transphobic and language like that is what is killing millions of trans people daily.

awoo~
Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Is actually just kind of sad, illustrates the subpar intellect of our enemies, im actually surprised you keep saying in spite of its I efficacy, just makes it much easier to spot CTR posts, appears to be a pure product of circle jerk born from deep seeded self loathing and low self esteem

IT DOES NOT TRIGGER US! GOD DAMN IT STOP SAYING THAT NAME! ITS NOT EVEN HIS REAL NAME! YOU WILL BE IMPRISIONED AND DEPORTED WHEN WE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!

Say something in finnish for us please.

Why are all drumpfkins manlets?

>being triggered so much

it doesnt. when people say drumpf i just ask them wtf it even means and they dont even know. its not even clever lmfao.

>Clinton led dropped to 1%
>O-OHEMGEE GUIZE SHUT UP HILLARY IS GONNA WIN YOU STUPID RAYCISSS

Drumpf has literally no chance.

Because it shows that Americans are so anti German that to them having a German last name is inherently funny. Fuck them

Why does a noose trigger Hillshills so badly

It doesn't if anything it humors us. Repeated meme attempts on the big DT result in nothing. Nothing can affect this guy. Which is why it doesn't trigger us.

Drumpf is what the Trump family name was in the 1600s or some shit and it's supposed to be demeaning. That's literally it.

Why do guns trigger Clintoris supporters so badly ?

Of losing

I know, CTR has become pathetic now.

I'll still be outside their building November 9th.

Because Sup Forums hates bad memes. And there is nothing worst than a meme artificially created for normies.

"hey chaim..I think..the goyim know..."

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

still waiting on some finnish.

I think your using a proxy you big fat phony.

>Election Day
>Shillary gets btfo
>Finland gets to bite the curb
Feels good m80

Remember when the polls looked almost identical for Brexit two days out?

Why does this trigger CTR so much?

Fuck you drumpfkin

why is there fuckin chinese on your ballot paper REEEEEEEEEEEEE

wow user

that really hurt my feels

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>That cartoon is completely legit
I like this new Ben Garrison we've created

>t-t-t-t-the silent majority will vote Trump
your country is literally 40% non-white, that's kind of like Hitler winning in Brazil. It's not going to happen.

This. Drumpfkins are delusional. Repuplitards will never win again after Hillary presidency because after Hillary gives citizenship to illegal immigrants and takes loads of middle eastern refugees the demographics of the US will be forever changed to favor the democrats.

that's deceptive since the animals produce so fast, most of those are underage so not voting age. Also, doubt niggers even going to bother turning out.

I thought Finns were supposed to have the best memes. Did Sup Forums lie to me again?

Autism

>Trigger
Doesn't apply on Sup Forums

You must have us confused with Tumblr.

i dont mind/care

what "Triggers" is the fucking spic and gook on the ballots. That country is done.

Putting politics aside can't we all just agree that saying 'hurrr derp derp hurrr durr hurr derp' makes you sound more witty and intelligent than saying 'drumpf'?

It's an embarrassingly bad joke. It's like you dolts take pride in reaching for something that's shitter than the low hanging fruit.

FUCK DRUMPF and fuck ALL white "people"

How is Hillary losing to this loser? I don't understand america

Not to labour the point but it's like his entire Comedy Central roast could've been replaced by John Oliver saying 'Hey dere mr trump did you know u hab a ancestor names drumpf?' and millions of dipshits would've rated it as the best roast of all time.

>meme22

this is bait right? ctr/hilary supporters cant be this stupid

/thread. Forced memes like fefe literally trigger my autism.

Hillary is not losing. She is destroying Drumpf. Just look at the polls.

Literally the only "meme" shills have "against" Trump
Do you seriously think it's calling Trump Drumpf actually triggers anyone?I mean you're the one supporting a criminal....

How can one man's schlong fuck her entire campaign this hard?

It's also hypocritical if you think about it
>OMG xer by xer proper pronoun. Also, being an immigrant is not a joke, but a narrative we must respect and appreciate.
>Hey guy's let's call Trump Drumpf and make fun of his ancestor who immigrated to the United States.

Why does the name Liebowitz trigger Jon "Stewart"so much?

DRUMPF WILL LOSE FUCKING DRUMPFTARDS I FUCKING HATE WHITE PEOPLE

Step it up shill only 16 posts yet getting lazy I see fuck you shills would be at a least 40 by now last week
Come on I paid my fucking dollar I want my monies worth

>Muh shills
I'm a genuine Hilldawg

Syƶ paskaa, suvakki.

BUUUURN

What the fuck are you saying drumpfkin?

This shill is not a fucking finn.

Sure sure bro
No shilltrolls here
NO SIR not here
18 post

You didn't pay shit faggot leaf. I would be a god damn millionaire if ctr was real. Its 18 people and you retards think that literally every single post pro hilldawg has to be shills. Drumpf is just legitimately a bad candidate and possibly autistic.

Stop supporting that bigot. Vote Hillary.

Doesn't trigger anyone, it's the fact that you still try to use a forced meme that only the dumbest ctr shrills find ammusing

Too bad you'll die a virgin.

Ya he has been asked already to say something in finnish bro and would not
Maybe they should stick to english speaking countries

A finn would know what that means, proxytard.

Why are drumpf supporters so delusional

This thread is now a /Hilldawg/ general.
awooooooooooooo

awooooo

That doesn't make sense.

Why even use Drumpf as an argument to begin with? It's a jumbled up name kinda like Hill-Dog.

Hey!

Yeah, you! Pathetic lowlife failures! Drumphkins!

Your retarded meme cheetoh is going to lose in the largest landslide since Nixon. The GOP is never going to gain another senate seat ever again. And in less than a year, this shithole and all your other cyber-hideouts will be BANNED and SHUT DOWN.

You WORTHLESS, COWARDLY FAGGOTS.

SAY IT WITH ME: THANK YOU VERY MUCH MADAM PRESIDENT

Does the retard little fuckwit Drumph baby need his widdle safe space now? Are his feewings hurt?

Pathetic worthless cowards. Cannot wait to see you fucking sobbing like bitch dumped girls on election night.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING TRIGGER ME IT'S JUST FUCKING RETARDED STOP USING IT YOU CTR PIECE OF SHIT GO FUCK OFF AND KYS

all the 'libertarians' who vote for Trump love the feds now
white nationalists in the US love the feds now
TOP KEK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH this kiddo is triggered

>possibly autistic.
Well ya no doubt he is
Also not a insult
Had to step in and help your finnish nerd virgin buddy sitting next to you did you
23 posts