Feminazi cartoon

This show is literally the worst,im in the middle of season 4 and i cant finish it,i was really wondering what you thought about season 4? who watches this crap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6i-gYRAwM0
deanfighters.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw JUST got that it was a badger and he was BADGERing them
Heh, classic.

Just drop it, it doesn't get any better afterwards

So...you watched the other 3 season but this was the straw that broke the camels back?

Aw, did the wittle faggot get twiggered?

>show set in Hollywood California is full of liberals

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dude I'm a shitty person and depressed lmao

I love all the visual puns in this show. Didn't catch that one.

Its nothing but the politics now,i just think they told the story they were trying to tell and now we are left with filler.

I think op was asking for the opinions of people who enjoyed the bits they didn't. I don't think that behavior is consistent with what you're suggesting here.

I like the implied bestiality aspect of it all.

So does anything new happen or are they just re-treading the previous season, like in S3?

Man hate woman more then they like guns.. someone wrote that line

A bunch of stuff happens and you get a lot of backstory, there explain a ton of shit as to why everyone is an asshole and it's actually really good.

It does lean on the lady heavy side of the cast for the most part though.

I thought it was okay. Better than season 3 but the dude depression lmao gimmick is really wearing thin. Also Todd might be the most annoying fuck ever written.

Nothing happens,its same old Bojack with same old problems, like he learned nothing from the many lessons from past seasons,like why the fuck am i watching this if nothing matters and the character arc is nonexistent.

I can't really tell how self aware that whole ep was. Diane saying that men feel safe all the time was too obviously absurd, the whole way it managed to get elbow deep and super triggering about two big political memes simultaneuosly was neat I guess.

You sound triggered

It's as if people who think of whining about nitpicky bullshit on the internet as genuine political discourse are all illiterate fucking mongoloids who need to be weeded out of society's common Genepool.
Or, otherwise, they're underage and being a whiny bitch is what's popular with young people.

Let me explain it so you inbreed muricans will get,man dont hate woman,man love woman,whoever wrote that line is a fat feminazi who think we actually hate woman.there you go suger tits.

This season has a lot more backstory for Bojack's family. It's mostly about Bojack and his family, PB and Diancie's marriage falling apart, Princess Carolyn wanting t start a family, and Todd just doing random shit because his character doesn't really have a purpose anymore.

By the end, Bojack's doing a little better in his life, for what it's worth.

The show makes the general public to be massive retards. The election episodes were about how they got swayed from voting for someone only because they didn't like guacamole. Why do you take it so seriously.

No they're not retreading anything, there's actually a substantial amount of character development. The episodes/scenes that focus on Bojack's family and PC are the best in the series.

Conversely, the episodes/scenes that focus one Diane and Todd are probably the worst in the series.

I find it very disturbing how a cartoon can be so blatantly on the woman's side of things,like you would support a sports team,that state of mind is not the one anyone should have,especially people making cartoons.Its playing with fire.

>that montage that called out manspreading
Oh for fucks' sake. I've defended everything Bojack Horseman did up until that point but that was ridiculous. That isn't even remotely a huge issue.

I'm finishing up the season later today and although I really like it so far, the SJW shit is starting to rub me the wrong way. Previous BH seasons were liberal but they called out the SJW audience and poked fun at them. This season has gone full SJW.

Why? The worst thing that will happen is you and all the other people that use feminazi unironically won't watch the show. The show can survive that.

Do you think a give a shit about a show? and if you cant see how thats a bad thing to do i really dont have much to say to you.

Finally a person with two working eyeballs and functional brain.And i would totally agree with you, its getting unwatchable.

There was a presidential candidate who lost major support because he let out an "unpresidential" sounding yell. This is a real thing that happens.

I'm starting to like the series even more. Most people are too stupid to pick up on satire but the series it's playing it really well this season

How old are you?

>It's an user learns what mental illnesses are episode

I don't see where that line is incorrect, or a problem.

Guns are pretty great.

>Most people are too stupid to pick up on satire
The issue is it's getting hard and harder to pick up on satire these days.

It's easy. Simply measure the absurdity of the statement.

If it turns out that the person was being serious, well then you have your target for the gene pool cleansing. It's a win/win.

Thats just because people are picking up an us vs them mentality even more than ever and are just looking for excuses to be labeled a victim

>it's another Sup Forums gets triggered by satire episode

The episode has the normally liberal Lisa Simpson-type making the argument that owning a gun is perfectly justified for personal safety. The feminist Buzzfeed-like website she works for is deliberately made to look stupid. But because they make a few jokes about men, it's liberal feminazi trash.

This is not as fun as Sup Forums getting triggered about the South Park race slider.

Does nothing but impact how much money you collect.

Which, if you've played the first game, is pretty superfluous. Less so early on, more so later on.

I totally agree OP, I gave it a chance and I just couldn't stand it. I think the show would have faded into season one obscurity never to be revived again had it not featured anthropomorphic animals.

If the same plot were to be used with a human only cast, the show would never been ok'd to begin with probably.

>writers themselves are feminists
>feminists rejoice the show's feminist values
>I-IT'S JUST SATIRE, BRO!
D E L U S I O N A L

Goodnight, Sup Forums. Don't get this infect you.

>Learns nothing
>Spends entire season worrying about screwing up his relationship with his daughter after he "Bojacked" everyone else in his life.
>Daughter gets OD'ed by Bojack's dementia mom after spiking her drink with drugs for over several weeks without either of them knowing.
>Finds out his daughter is actually his step sister after he finds her real mom, and gives her phone number to his sister's adopted dads, even if it means he's forbidden from ever seeing her again
>Season ends as Bojack is now a good older brother, and reaffirms that it's one relationship he didn't "Bojacked"

Suck a dick dumb shit

>that episode where Arthur literally did this at Lakewood

>Doesn't waste time reading fiction so she can study up on gender equality
>Watches cartoons on Netflix
I can't actually think of a response to this. This may very well be the most insanely ignorant, and blatantly stupid thing I've ever read.

youtube.com/watch?v=l6i-gYRAwM0

The public is fucking retarded, I swear.

deanfighters.ytmnd.com/
It was a funny scream though.

I love this show so much. I watch an awesome new season and I get to laugh at you virgins being triggered by it.

Howard Dean was already on his way out when that happened and he treated a third place finish in a contest he was expected to win as a victory. Context matters.

>dude overused meme lmao

Season 4 is by far the best season
it gets exponentially better, ep 11 is pure kino

>Diane saying that men feel safe all the time was too obviously absurd
Your head has to be pretty far up your own ass not to know what she meant. When you're walking down the street to your car at night, there aren't nearly as many threats to you as there would be for the average woman. It's hard to believe, but of the 7 billion people in the world, some deal with issues that are more unique to them than others

More men are being murdered than women so your argument carries no weight.

>The issue is it's getting hard and harder to pick up on satire these days.
Did you ever reach the conclusion that maybe you're one of the many people too stupid to pick up on satire? It's bound to happen, so it's nothing to be ashamed of. Just recognize it and make the necessary adjustments

Aren't guns good then since it prevented rape?

Maybe it prevents more rapes than it causes murders
All those murder victims might have been rapists too

Maybe pedos as well

Shhh. Let Sup Forums wet its pants in peace

No one has that opinion. It was a joke you pol nigger

Yeah, murder isn't the one thing I was referring to in that example, but it's certainly another issue. I was referring to rape

Did she miss how Diane's job constantly mocks articles like this, lol? She's just as stupid as that pol user

I like women and take the effort to see things from their perspective.

I don't because I get depressed that the majority of men aren't gay

Walk down busy street as a guy
You might get into a fight because people like to try and start fights with random guys

Walk down same busy street as woman
Same group of dudes call you a fine piece of ass but have no intention of doing anything unless of course you are so fucking stupid you walk past them with no one around. aka asking for it.

WHOOOAAAA PICKLE RIIIICK

Fair enough but be specific in the future.

>You might get into a fight because people like to try and start fights with random guys
Yeah, that's nowhere near as likely to happen as a woman getting sexually assaulted at night. Fuck, college campuses alone are notorious for this shit

Aight, fellow user.

Why, like men being conditioned to carry the weight of the world and think needing support is pathetic and weak, while women are offered all the help and support in the world and aren't ever told to feel ashamed to use it.
Hey look at that, life is shitty for everybody.

>men think needing support is pathetic and weak
>get angry with women for believing otherwise

Maybe men need to take a stand and stop cucking themselves emotionally.

Maybe women need to stop blaming all of their problems on others and accept some semblance of self-responsibility.

Oh my god you better not be trying to pull out that 1 in 4 rape statistic. It's false and you should know better

When people are conditioned into a way of thinking they generally get upset when that conditioning is challenged, regardless of intent.
And please, stop being such a misandrist. There's enough bigotry as is.

Self responsibility? Men only want women to be "responsible" when it suits them.

I'm not a misandrist because I don't let some men put women down for standing up for themselves and their issues when men won't do the same. I feel the same way when women pull that crap; don't selfishly bring up your problems only in contrast to other people's problems.

>I can't be self-responsible because men

Oh I am laffin

>don't selfishly bring up your problems only in contrast to other people's problems.

Like you're doing?

>Like you're doing?

I haven't even mentioned women's problems or implied they were worse than men's issues. What I did say is that men need to support themselves and each other more the way women do, instead of suppressing their problems and then turning around and getting mad at women for trying to help themselves.

>I haven't even mentioned women's problems or implied they were worse than men's issues

>hurrr least men safe at night

>support themselves and each other more the way women do

Women try to tear each other down out of jealousy, insecurity, and pettiness all the time.

So, just like men? Men and women have so much in common, what do they ever fight about?

>what do they ever fight about?

One side insists they have it worse, then the other side gets butthurt and it goes back and forth. It's the Oppression Olympics. It's on every channel, 24/7.

>Free
>men need to support themselves and each other more the way women do
>let me tell you how men should act towards each other
Begone tumblr trash.
┌(┌^o^)┐┌(^o^┐)┐

> This fucking thread

I smelled that stuff long ago only looking how the pink cat it's done, you can tell how (full of propaganda) will be a show by how the female characters are, they behavior and how feminine they are (or aren't) and how the world interacts with them.

Oh, also those guys also made that bee/bird ""rape"" short so you already can see how they are and what kind of stuff they will offer...

you misunderstand.

it's BAD satire.

"the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues."

what they're doing with the guns thing and misogyny is conflating the two, and you can't criticize someone if they're not exposing a vice. it is not a vice to support the 2nd amendment, and they are implying misogyny is synonymous with the capabilities of self defense. ergo it is not satire. satire follows a line of reasoning, it is not effective if it is loaded with subjective ideology.

You say that like carrying the weight of the world is a bad thing.