It's over...

It's over. Rick Wilson and Frank Luntz are working together so when the Trump scandal is released that their GOP party can move them up the ranks for taking out Trump.

If nothing before could Stump the Trump, nothing they have will either.

C U C K
U
C
K

You all don't even know what the scandal is. It could be major trouble for him or it could be nothing. I would bet my money on it being a major scandal.

>"DRUMPF IS FINISHED. ITS OVER!!!"
>says increasingly nervous men

fuck off. They had a sex tape, that didnt finish him. Then they touted a nigger tape. That was a dud too.

This is the last sabre rattling of the never trumpers

They are talking about some rumor that is going around. I do believe they have something on him but it probably wont even be a big deal. Nobody cares about any mean words anymore compared to the FBI emails investigation at this point.

>I would bet my money

sorry we don't accept shekels here m8

the same rumour was going around about there being an apprentice tape of him saying nigger

what happened with that?

at best as you said they are going to release a tape with him saying "you idiot". CNN will pick it up for 30 minutes and thats that.

They had some video of him publicly "sexually humiliating" an Australian model, recently. It was nothing.

Wrong, it's probably bigger than that.

i didnt even hear about

the democrats wasted their load early on and its now going to kill them in the election

they should have hired me. Hillary clinton couldve gotten elected under me

>save the hollywood sex tape till the day before the third debate
>release it
>with 2 weeks left its still fresh on the minds of people going in to early vote and ballot vote

They should've released that video already as a way to damage-control because the FBI email investigations are re-opened and people are already voting.

It will be out tomorrow or Friday.

The video has him admitting to breaking the law that could give him the Martha Stewart treatment in the Federal pen.

Or

It's a video of him sexually abusing a woman on tape.

>or
>or
>or

reaching there a little bit CTR?

Why not go for the stars and say

>or its him fucking a school bus full of children whilst chanting lines out of the Necronomicon

You seem worried Trumpkin.

It has to be much worse than being investigated by the FBI.

You don't get it. It's not about what's worse. It's about doing something damning on video. Hence why the 12 women coming out against Trump isn't hurting him because it's not on video.

If Hillary said the n word on video then Trump wins. If Trump is on video groping a female than Hillary wins.

I think it was that thing about trump calling Lil Jon an Uncle Tom. That blew over quickly.

>the same rumour was going around about there being an apprentice tape of him saying nigger

The guy with it is a big trump supporter and decided to not release it.

That was the uncle tom comment. That meant nothing. However, I believe it's bigger than that.

It's stupid to release your big weapon now. One FUCKING week left. Early voting has been happening for weeks. You have to be retarded not to have dropped it by now

>I believe

So it's literally nothing. Thanks for letting us know, m8.

Early voting only covers about 15-25% of the registered voters. Releasing the big guns later would ensure a total catastrophe with no chance to defend yourself or make a recovery.

I'm not an insider but Frank and Rick obviously have something on Trump. That's not a given.

Pretty sure someone from pol fooled Rick Wilson into believing some leak us going to come out.

>two guys
>with no connections
>have something damning on trump

nigga you dun goofed. There are super pacs and hillaries own campaign searching nigh and wide for anything incriminating on Trump and you think two morons on the internet have something?

May I remind you that Rick Wifeson denied Trump will be the Republican nominee a day before the RNC?

If Rick told me it's Sunday today, I'd begin to doubt it.

Projecting much?

This, they picked up a story from a fucking larper, how embarrassing

>nothing they have will either.
you can bet that they kept the best stuff for the final weekend

Wilson is an Evan Mcmillan guy. And that's Romney's guy. It was one of Romney's assistant's wife who worked at nbc and got the pussy grabbing tape.

Not sure how well connected Wilson is tho.

>believing a man who has been repeatedly blown the fuck out by childless single men who masturbate to anime

the larper should send them an encrypted file with a key and tell them to go to CNN with it and play it live when it gets un-encrypted

the video would be a good ol Rick Roll

This.

Fucking retards keep falling for this shit. Bullshit made up by a Sup Forumstard no less. A testament to his craft.

can't wait for no one to cover Hillary saying NIGGER

Yeah what I heard a few other German Bros say too

These corrupt politicians sure are intent on swinging from the same tree, aren't they?

I would bet money they fuck kids.

The more a leak is hyped, the less damning it actually is. You only hype your leak if you have to preprogram your audience to believe that what you have is damning. If the leak was genuinely daming you would just drop it out of the blue and not give your opponent time to mount a counterattack.

>were crashing this GOP with no survivors

and watch as it crashes and burns, they lose 3-4 seats on the supreme court. The democrats win the house and the senate. Then begins the great mormon extermination.

they arent that fucking stupid

Egg Mcmuffin is a big guy, so I'm sure he's got some sort of connections.

I would bet my money on it being fucking nothing

This.

"l am a Pozz-Cuckold. You want to know what that is? Well, let me explain.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: A black child. But the Pozz-cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, there skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the AIDS twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS."

-Rick Wilson, GOP pundit

Oh nice they are gathering already. Safes time on the day of the rope

Meanwhile, back in reality clinton is tanking publicly and trump is quietly gaining support

What did he mean by this?

Like the okeefe tape vs Hollywood access tape

The only thing that could bring down trump now is if a tape of him saying nigger comes out

Why are mormons such fucking faggots?