WESTERN WOMEN GENERAL

What is their endgame??? Why are most western women such whores? Personal stories are welcome

more of the girl in op?

It's not their fault, it is western men who have failed them.

woah

>don't care when I talk about politics
>get angry when I bring up certain points
>still thinks her opinion matter and demands a vote
My neighbour in a nutshell

The Neon Demon is pure kino.

HNNNG ELLE FANNING

Need to watch that film

They may be slutty, but most are vanilla and boring, brown skin is Justice.

One more

You like? I'm not a movie enthusiast and I only like the girl. I'd fuck her so hard. As a burger, how many qt burger bitches that look like her have you met?

Google it

>What is their endgame???

This generation of women has been trained from birth to destroy their people and the west from the ground up.

They can never be saved or salvaged

If they're such whores, how come they're not fucking you?

I hate the muslims and all but they've got one thing right, you control your women and their uteri and you control your nation.

Are German women that far gone? No sane woman in sight?

There is no rational thought behind anything bleeding heart liberals do. The ability for rational thought is granted by culture. The culture of kikes supplied them only with insanity.

As for what kikes want, mostly white genocide. Although they too are mostly insane, so trying to find too much direction in their thinking is a fool's errand.

>Are German women that far gone?

German women are raised on denazification propaganda of the former allies and american kike media.

Collectively they are a lost cause

> No sane woman in sight?

Exceptions to the rule always exist but wont make the living conditions better.

More like

You control the education system, you control the nation. Take back the education system before bitching about women because that is where that shit begins. Why do you think so many college educated women are becoming feminists?

>They can never be saved or salvaged

Hitler turned Berlin from a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah into a respectable city in a year.

Really quite simple, they're being controlled by their primal emotions and the puppeteer is the media.

>implying

Tyrone is so funny these days.

Just as important, I agree. But it's all regarding women, if you shame their idiocy they will behave. Constant shaming and stigmatizing is necessary in order to keep them in check.

Damn. Stay strong man. Do you have a gf?

>baww wimmin wont fuck my fat boring ass

racists everywhere all the time

Back then Germans werent raised from Birth to hate themselves and actually worked together.

The streets of Germany also werent filled with niggers and arabs nor did the government support a flood of them

Generally speaking i think no euro Country would have stood for the flood of shitskins like they do these days

RARE
A
R
E

jesus fucking christ

>2016
> Not abandoning degenerate women for t-girls

>Generally speaking i think no euro Country would have stood for the flood of shitskins like they do these days

>pic related

Nobody wanted jews so they certainly won't have invited the brown flood.

/thread

This webm is horrible, I'm not surprised to see that hairdo on that landwhale

Because he hates them.

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

Women always reflect the state of the society they live in

Fix society, then women will change by themselves

You deserve it for being in this thread.

Always report and hide these shitty threads.

>tfw I have a gf that is not corrupted by western media because we live in a shithole
>first relationship for both of us and we've been together for what seems to be 3 years soon

kurwaaaaaaaaaaa

Why shitty thread? I created it because I though I'd actually hear some insight from westerners like you themselves.

so rare is BAUTAUFAIL

Evo ti bamp

this rare flag speaks the truth

our best hope is to become as high value and redpilled as possible, find a virgin qt girl who's not damaged goods and ride out the storm.

elle fanning is a solid 10/10. for every 1000 18-21 year old women that you meet, maybe 1 will have the potential of being as attractive as elle. however, most squander their beauty by being obese so the actual ratio is probably 1/100,000 for 18-21 year old women.

God, she's perfect

I love this picture so much.

Any more Weiner memes?

>Why are most western women such whores?

Cause they are spoiled. No other civilization let's their women do what ever they want except the western one.

Textbook example of spoiled

A few top tier stories shall I dump em?

What's happening here?

I love her childish piggish looking features. I wish she was more thicc

The computer is the bull and she's the cuck

disgusting. i hate you now serbia.

Go ahead Celtbro

Pretty much

He makes her watch videos of him molesting little girls while she masturbates and calls herself a fat old whore

>the hottest grill in the movie about modeling is the stylist
what did they mean by this?

Please do.

Why m8? She is too girly looking. She needs more ass n tits

Topkek what is this?

MY EYES!!!

>be me
>go to house party
>I'm friends with this guy who's friends with alot of libtards
>this party is libtard central.
>alot of libtard girls
>I drink ciders and beers but not spirits
>it doesn't agree with me
>anyway the night progresses
>all the libtard women are drinking vodka like water
>start vomiting everywhere some even piss themselves
>degenerate.exe
>I decide to go for food half way through the night
>come back with a cozy bag of chips
>all I hear is moaning left right and centre
>a girl covered on cuts comes up to me
>she self harms and shit
>"I heard you like me user?"
>Stare at her with utter disgust
>"No. I dont"
>She fucks off saying I'm a racist
>all the retards start agreeing
>how even?
>decide enough is enough
>it's gonna trash this shit hole.
>start trashing the place
>everyone is too drunk to care
>start breaking shit
>go into the toilet and piss everywhere
>steal some shit
>I have a rule with parties
>if someone calls me a racist
>I trash the place and take a sovenir home
>anyway after the place is fucked
>cone back to where everyone one is
>they're all passed out
>decide it's time to leave
>gtfo
I have another story which lead up to this.
And how I got labeled "racist"
Cont?

you called her piggish and you want her more thick

I utterly hate you serbia.

there are laws that prevent me from treating them correctly

>if someone calls me a racist
>I trash the place and take a souvenir home

continue you savage sonofabitch

if you pet a dog too much he becomes feral

Elle Fanning.

This was the time I was introduced to the libtards of my town
>be me
>it's the summer holidays before my last year in school
>invited by a friend to a beach party
>decide fuck it il go
>arrive with my ciders
>they're quite a few people there
>alot are the usual feminist vegan retards
>I myself is quite right wing
>anyway
>the night progresses
>im having top tier bantz with some guy I just met
>get increasingly more drunk
>suddenly politics comes up in conversation
>I'm smiling ear to ear
>nigger and her retarded veganfriend come up to me
>"Hey user who would you vote for? Shilliary or Trump?"
>I have the biggest smile on my face ever
>Not gonna hold back
>"TRUMP 2016!"
>Vegan and nigger get triggered.
>but I'm not done
>im far from finished
>"BLM is a terrorist organisation and must be put down quickly to stop ruining Martin Luther kings hard work!"
>ULTIMATE TRIGGER AND CHIMP OUT
>"He's a racist! I knew it! Omfg!"
>the two triggered faggots fuck off to my friend who's on the hill
>go to my friend
>"Anons a racist!"
>"Ah leave user be he's just user"
>Get away with it
>mfw

Cont?

Endgame is to destroy the world. They realize that men run everything and being the typical woman if they aren't in charge nobody will be.

They crashing this planet with no survivors

Honestly, they just lack self control.

dat bulge

Because western men let them be whores

Last night went to a frat party in Newark New Jersey. Awful mistake. Women are beyond saving. But, I know Kek is real

And here is my proofs

This for fuck's sake.

If we could go full commando on feminists, the "battle of the sexes" would have ended years ago.

Sadly, being civilized at all times will eventually ruin our civilization.

Right on brother

It's because shitty (((western culture))). girls laugh and make fun of other girls for being virgins nowadays.

>10 days to election
>caring about anything other than MAGA

Fucking lewd.

Remember that Feminism is not a reaction to some bullshit """oppression""". Feminism is simply women failing the challenge of leisure.

Feminism is a result of having too much time on your hands. This is why the most Feminist nations are also the most technologically advanced, the safest, and have the most food and water. They're the places women have always had it best. The first feminists were rich white women.

The same is observed in Nature; where resources are scarce and predators abound, the Males are socially dominant and run things, because they are tailored to run things in this environment. The females must rely on the male to survive. The females can not cope successfully in this environment alone.

Where resources abound and predators are few to none, the female has the run of things, because she is not relying upon the males to survive so much. This results in a chaotic society/hierarchy where females compete for a few attractive high status males, and the males tear each other apart in a never ending tournament to BE that high status male. Cooperation is destroyed.

The result is "low parental investment", where the male does not stick around for the offspring and the female gets fucked and chucked and, in humans, ends up alone and bitter in old age.

Patriarchy (with monogamous marriage to give most men wives) is cooperation and community.

Matriarchy is chaos and calamity.

We live in a Matriarchy now. Eventually we will return to the order and stability of Patriarchy, if there is anyone left alive after the inevitable changes that would make this necessary.

Throw in the technology to wipe out humanity and we have ourselves a most interesting contest. Women may well vote us into WW3.

Is this how a childless woman approaching her 30s is supposed to act?

>adulting
is this a new term the kids are saying now?

No, you retarded fuckin cuck, these woman have no understanding of human history, the sciences, mathmatica, or any philosophical insight, let alone their own thoughts of the universe they live in, they are corrupted by the folly of materialism.

they have no interesting thoughts,ideas, or opinions and only care about their own atomos and image, and where to go shopping next, or who in their friend circle took a dick up the ass.

fuckin cuck get rekt.

So, instead of doing g anything, she posts on Facebook?

She's actually not mad about anything she said she is - just loves socialization more than anything

Women are a BIG FAT MESS

>Topkek what is this?
It's reddit, the movie.

>cider
My nigga.

Is that cum?

Dunkin' doubles confirm you're doing God's work every time you destroy a liberal household.

yeah. i knew a girl that (still to this day) is not married to her bf after 6 years, lives in a house with him, and has 2 dogs. they don't have kids. she considers herself an adult because of this.

she also complains about being "busy" all the time like most women. time management isn't a part of "adulting" apparently.

>not posting the webm

god, they don't even bother hiding it anymore in that show

Yes pls

It is the nature of all women to submit to strong men. With the cucking of the west is it really a surprise they are submitting to the foreign invaders? It's an evolutionary trait. United the are willing to take back our dignity and our women and expel the invaders we're doomed for extinction

Any time a girl acts like this, it's a huge turn-off. I want to marry a woman, not babysit a fucking child.

>downloaded a BLACKED scene once
>got a virus
literally pottery

>them fucking you

What kind of omega shit are you?

>Just be urself

please sir.

im jelly
>tfw no qt virgin gf

Slut/whore does not mean "lower standards". It just means she fucks fast and easy, not that she fucks every man in her field of vision.