Watch Sup Forums just TRY to defend this

>jesus was white
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>""""""Abrahamic fairytales""""""""
>X centuries later Mudslimes, Christcucks and Kikes still hate and kill each other

LMFAO

t. Mahayana Buddhist

Fugitive, witch-doctor, born in an impoverished stable
Could this flimsy child truly be an predicted scepter?

Balaam's prophecy, Judah's predictions
Artificial pages of an unearthly fetish
Interpreter of the Torah
Worshipped by the Magi of Arabia
On a Mule Rides the Swindler...

Hobo of Aramaic Tongues

The outline of a dead fish on a wall of mud
Signs of the resistance

Hobo of Aramaic Tongues

Frauds, hoaxes, serpents of Earth
Surviving on quails and manna
Christmas star of a frozen Palestine
Saturn no longer protects thee

The outline of a dead fish on a wall of mud
Signs of the resistance

Hobo of Aramaic Tongues

On a Mule Rides the Swindler...

But they weren't refugees. They were citizens returning to their own country under King Herod's order for a comprehensive census. It was life going to a city and not finding a vacant room in a hotel anywhere.

These stories don't compare.

Sage

Not only that, they were looking for shelter IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

For that matter, Saudi Arabia and Iraq can host all the fucking refugees they want for all I care.

>Year 0
>Even a barn would do

>2016
>5 star hotel or riot!!! We're just like Jesus!

Also, pic related.

>Jesus was real

I'll take the bait. Jesus was a Jew... to fulfilling the prophecy that he would come from the lineage of David. This lineage is laid out in Matthew and Luke because you've read the entire Bible (you haven't). Mary and Joseph did flee to Egypt... fulfilling a prophecy.

But, your argument implicitly includes the assumption that all refugees are from war zones (they aren't). The vast majority just want free gibs from white people. They could easily flee to the nearest safe country and stop there (they aren't).

>jesus
>real

>Middle Eastern couple look for shelter
>Imemdiately reproduce, creating offspring that use religion as an excuse to cause trouble and turn people against their leaders

Pontius did nothing wrong.

ok lets give these fuckers a stable in lybia
Get the goybook weak shit out of our kitchen

REFUGEES ARE LITERALLY JESUS
AND THEREFORE IN CHRISTIAN BELIEF
PART OF GOD

REFUGEES ARE GOD

Nothing wrong with middle easterners, in fact Harper said he wanted to bring minorities (Christians) from the Middle East as refugees but that's racist apparently. So idk now I have to like Christian Middle easterners? Okay liberals whatever you say

I remember this girl arguing with me saying Jesus would vote for Bernie sanders because he wants everyone to love each other and he's a communist. I can't remember the part in the bible where Jesus led the Queer Bolshevik revolution but okay

I fail to see how some couple looking for a hotel in their own country compares to a bunch of foreigners forcing themselves on us.

As always Rabbi Yeshua tramples all racist rhetoric!

Yes he was this is a historical fact you can't deny that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Saviour to do so would be ignorant of history

>NOT SETTING UP THE FINAL MEAL BEFORE YOUR GLORIOUS RIDE INTO VALHALLA OR FOLKSVANGR

The Levant was full of White people at the time tho...

I hope whoever made this image has a house full of rapefugees and gets what's coming to him

Theravāda master race

It's also a indisputable fact that Jesus was Joseph's wife's son.

> illegal immigrants

They weren't refugees just a feckless cuck husband who forget to book a hotel for his wife and her son during his own nations census

His dad is God so he's at least half white.

MY Jesus is white sinpaye!