HOLY SHIT

We got the our crying Huma meme on Drudge to be seen by tens of millions of people.

Why does drudgereport.com look like a website from the 80's?

>website from the 80's

i like it. no fucking obnoxious flash ads and commercials like every other news site

It's perfect web design from a usability standpoint

But it looks like fucking trash.

Pretty sure Drudge still codes the thing by hand.

Fastest top 500 site in the world. No question.

80's?...do tell time travelling pommie.

Because he hasn't redesigned it in 20 years

Drudge's format has been the exact same for twenty years.

I just realized all the links on drudgereport are just links to other websites. They're so lazy they can't even be bothered to write their own articles.

>they

Another great design is freerepublic.com

Go back to your CNN or BBC ultra bloat site then you fucking brown bong.

I think its overly apparant that MSM and non-MSM reporters are actively browing Sup Forums 24/7 because we are too good at getting news first.

It's curation, and curation by /ourguy/, not big media or social networks run by the far left, that gets hundreds of millions of pageviews every month.

Oh shit, I just googled to find out who the owner of the website is. It's this faggot. LOL! He's so retarded-looking.

I no rite lmao xD

Yeah. He looks like a cuck. His wife probably sucks BBC all day.

he looks fine

get out

t. android user

You're just admitting you look like a cuck faggot too. Even I look cooler than him and I don't look cool at all.

Because right wingers are fucking retarded and the site should be called "bullshit email forwards from 1996" - the site

F

nice projection

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>/ourguy/
please leave with your red-dit bullshit...who is "us?" you cocksuckers have ruined this place.

Personally I like the few remaining old-style websites with just some images and links.

I'll take some text, hotlinks and a few images that load quickly over 5MB of ads and autoplaying flash videos and dozens of trackers.

> our crying Huma meme
It's a fucking associated press photo taken by her press core you fucking retard. We stole it from media.
It's all over the interweb and avalible to any News source that part of AP.
Do you know why media joins the AP? So they have the rights to use it's photos and info.

> Start thread. Don't understand how news works.

Drudge used to just be an email back in the 90s.

I still remember when news sites were getting upset about being linked on Drudge, this was before any of the dinosaurs understood how the internet worked and how being linked was a good thing.

>press core you fucking retard.

irony

Drudge has a wildly asymmetrical face. He's borderline deformed. This could explain why he cultivates a "reclusive" persona. That said, he went on cspan once a year (not sure if he still does) and has been a substitute host on Rush LImbaugh and had a regular weekend radio show for a while.

It is surprising how powerful his site is even though all he does is aggregate news. But I think he was one of the first to recognize that the sheer size of the internet would create tremendous demand for aggregation. He shrinks the internet down to the size of a page, and he seems to have a special skill for it. He may have given Breitbart his start, but not sure

Loaf

Where did you drudge that picture up from?

Because this shit hole looks any better

He made a rare in-person appearance on Alex Jones about a year ago. He bragged about being so reclusive that he hadn't had his picture taken in over 6 years (he only allowed his silhouette to be shown on Alex Jones).

However at the third presidential debate this year, Drudge was in attendance and appeared in camera shots of the crowd.

Look at the empathy on her face

>all the empathy of a cold stoic robot

cleanest design of any news site

>YOU HAVE FAILED ME, FOR THE LAST TIME