This is Comey's trap he laid months ago being sprung

One month ago EVERY Liberal in Washington was praising Director Comey, and defending him and the FBI from criticism. When Republicans accused him of corruption, or of sabotaging the investigation of Clinton, they sounded outraged.
>Of course the FBI and Comey had the utmost integrity, and would never be compromised by politics
Now that Comey did something with consequences they dislike, Libshits have completely contradicted all their breathless paeans for the last few months. Did Comey trap them on purpose?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/lFHx3
cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-29/dojs-loretta-lynch-tried-spike-comeys-probe-reopening-announcement
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3884528/James-Comey-felt-obligation-inform-Congress-Clinton-email-investigation.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/29/report-james-comey-loretta-lynchs-advice-sending-letter-congress/
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=J-tvJcTPxHc
youtu.be/VW8CqnfhrrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based comey playing 19 dimensional starcraft

Comey outplayed Loretta Lynch in every way imaginable.

Hard to say. I think it's unlikely but plausible.

No way to know until he takes her down

Was he secretly /ourguy/?
Is Comey our homie?

Jesus Christ

They slept on Comey but he knows all those double bluffs from when he was a crooked banker. Comey is a chad tier version of /our guy/

No, he's a completely political animal with imperfect foresight trying to save his own career.

i dont think this is a trap, i think his hand was forced

By the Sikhbro FBI guy investigating Wiener? Was it really a Sikh playing 16 dimensional underwater polo?

this

the team over the Wiener investigation found damaging info and forced his hand

He was our guy all along. I forget who it was that predicted this. I think it might have been Molyneux, or one of the people in his interviews, who said that Comey intentionally let her go so that they could get her right before the election so there would be no time to find a replacement.

>imperfect foresight trying to save his own career.

Life

Fixxxed for you

Or he's just on Clinton's payroll but the stuff uncovered is so damaging that he has to do this to save his own ass and avoid prison. Makes much more sense to me for a guy who was appointed by a piece of shit like Obama.

It did however work out deliciously, all that tape of the dems praising Comey during his congressional testimony, wew

FBI SHILL GET OUT.

Comey is a crook and he was forced to do it by the military or by wikileaks. They are trying to get ahead of the story coming next week.

I just love the fact that it wasn't Hillary's decades of crimes that brought this death spiral - it was her girlfriend's pedo cuck husband and his sexting addiction. Never let it be said that a cuck beta pussy boy can't make a difference.

>Comey was FBI user

Comey was just buying time so he could hide his family before going after Hillary again.

>FBI SHILL
Because the FBI gives two shits about fat virgins on a mongolian wedding cake board. I bet you also believe FBI user wasn't just a LARPing faggot.

But seriously, I don't think it was Comey, it was based Sikhbro Preet Bharara. He forced COmey to reopen the investigation.

Based Sikhs, user.

You fuckers are some idealistic retards, you know that? Comey has been insulating the Clintons for 20 some odd years and NOW he has a crisis of conscience? NOW is the time for him to act?

>Whitewater
>Foggy Bottom
>Benghazi
>Paid speeches
>Clinton Foundation money laundering
>Travelgate
>Unauthorized email server

All the shit she could have had her strap on nailed to the floor with and NOW some kid diddler with a few more undisclosed emails was the final straw for him? Comey is a fucking Clinton goon and this entire thing is containment.

He lost control of the FBI, at least some portion of it. Someone, somewhere has spit back up the bitter pills they have been forced to swallow and gone off the reservation. We got an inkling of it when we found out the FBI were probing the Clinton Foundation without DOJ backing, instead using Preet Bharara as the leading attorney.

A divided FBI would be more damaging to Obongo than anything Killary could have hidden in her closet (which would be a metric fuck ton). He needs to keep the illusion of control. If it went public that the Director of the FBI no longer calls the shots at the FBI then its full on fucking anarchy. That is how coups are started.

Comey was put on the spot by powers above. It's not the FBIs job to decide whether or not to prosecute, that's DOJs call.
But Lynch had just got caught meeting Billyboy on the tarmac. So they needed someone else in front of the cameras to tell the media.
Now that the donations to his wife have come out and after getting his nuts roasted in committee hearings, hes trying to come off as clean but he could have refused to take responsibly for ending the investigation back them.
Supposedly Humas emails were found by NYPD investigating Wiener and their existence could have been leaked by NYPD so he had to do something to avoid more people screaming cover up.

How did he do that?

LOL they are playing a compilation of all the praise given to Comey from dems on Meet the Press

With the news that FBI agents refused to destroy the laptops of the Clinton aides given immunity, the laptops have now been subpoenaed.

Either Comey has lost complete control of the FBI, or he is trying to write his redemption arc in front of us

It's a pretty shitty trap to be honest. There's no warrant to search the emails, the previous investigation remains closed, and basically nothing of interest has come out of his letter.

The rumor/news I heard is that DOJ/Lynch advised FBI/Comey not to publically release his letter informing of the new investigation, due to it being so close to election day.

This. Preet was pissed that Comey was being a cuck. Lucky for Preet he was assigned the Carlos Danger case. Now he has enough evidence to Sikh and Destroy everyone who has been corrupted by the clinton machine. Preet put the screws on Comey and he folded.

Comey is just trying to spared the gallows on the day of the rope.

imgur.com/a/lFHx3

>FBI user will give you a boner

No, literally no one would think this other than a retard here on pol

This the new CTR talking point?

question

how the fuck can the fbi be "divided"? how can there be outright rogue elements without them just getting purged by higher officials?

>Now he has enough evidence to Sikh and Destroy everyone
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! A new meme is born.

It's reported in national media you dolt. How could that possibly be a positive shill talking point.

Because they keep quiet about it at work then shitpost anonymously on Sup Forums

Comey didn't want to do this. He had many chances to revive the case and refused. He obviously found really bad stuff and had to inform congress at risk of getting in huge trouble.

cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-29/dojs-loretta-lynch-tried-spike-comeys-probe-reopening-announcement

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3884528/James-Comey-felt-obligation-inform-Congress-Clinton-email-investigation.html

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/29/report-james-comey-loretta-lynchs-advice-sending-letter-congress/

This is a shoop. Right?

>Right?
>Right?
>Right?
>Right?

Whoa.

That looks like she's been covering herself. Combined with the fact that the folder was labeled 'life insurance' and I can see why she wasn't on the plane HAHAHAHA

He's a CF doner. He must've gotten something in return. Either way there is a connection there. Your suspicions are not unwarranted.

What is he going to do? Terminate them? Then he has a literal swarm of termites running roughshod in his house with no way to track and stop them. He can't start offing them either, it would just galvanize the rest of the FBI against them. All those agents devoting all that time sifting through the mountain of shit that was Clinton's debacle would be furious the moment Comey went on live TV and said "Yeah, she broke the law, but is coo so whateva". Comey doesn't have direct control over every single agent, that shit is delegated to other officials who delegate further. That is a lot of links in a chain that requires total cooperation. With branches all over the country and so many reporting to so many others, it would be easy as fuck for one to go "okay, so this is what they are SAYING, but this is what we are going to do instead". When the soldiers turn against a general, the general really cant do shit. Comey is a general that deserves insubordination

>This is a shoop. Right?

I'm afraid not.

thank you for this, ive read a bit more on the fbi now. my mistake was considering them similar to our Federal Police, but their structure is actually very different.

i remember people talking about a month ago about how the FBI is having an internal war, and i thought that sounded like LARPy horse shit, but it's all sort of making sense now.

THE WEASEL'S JUMPING SHIP
HE DOESN'T WANT HIS INVESTIGATION TO BE INVESTIGATED

>outplaying a witless nigress diversity hire
BRAVO COMEY

Trump has mentioned this. He would assignes a special prosecutor to investigate clinton, and assign a prosecutor to investigate the investigation.

Trump will be the biggest fuck you in recorded human history.

HOL UP
SO YOU SAY'N

>diversity hire

And here I am thinking that king nigger hired the best person for the job....shit he sure did fool me.

checkin those quadubs

>diversity hire
When everyone you hire is a nigger, it doesn't seem very diverse.

Yes
There is a plan
I still post in threes

>mfw into THICC

He is still a pussy. Somebody leaned on him outside of the civil government to actually do his job. He is only protecting his skin and that of his family.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95147611#top

Thats not THICC, thats walking insulin resistance.

>not sure if serious or just being an aussie but here have some THICC

I haven't played this since the 90's. Cheers user.

youtube.com/watch?v=J-tvJcTPxHc

Play nice
>Here royal THICC-ness and god-tier feet to go with

My god man now I have a massive one.

How the fuck did she squeeze those shoes on

Gravity

this is beyond cankles, this is thankles.

Comey is still a dirty cop. His hand was forced because if he didn't go public with the status of the investigation, Preet Bharara would have.

There is too much interpreted into all of this. The guy is just trying to make his job. If he pisses both parties off it means he is probably doing a quite good job.

Imagine a couple of days after the election Comey says "Btw, we found some new mails like two weeks before election, but we didn't tell anybody because we thought Clinton might lose over it." That would have cost him his job and the "the election is rigged"-crowd would lose their minds.

Except Wienergate happened after Comey cleared Hillary...

I figure with a crowbar, or those shoes are like those shrink-wrap plastics that contract when heated up.

"revelatons" like these from "FBI anons" are LARPy bullshit, for one simply, obvious reason:

Anyone with inside knowledge like that who would risk all to tell the most pointless, powerless-to-do-anything-about-it people on the planet, doesn't exist anywhere except narcissistic fantasies of NEETs.

youtu.be/VW8CqnfhrrY

That's not thicc you fucking whale chasers. That's just disgusting

Sure, that is why he has been spot on with all of his predictions

>You fuckers are some idealistic retards, you know that? Comey has been insulating the Clintons for 20 some odd years and NOW he has a crisis of conscience? NOW is the time for him to act?
He's only been the FBI director for 3 years, idiot.

>the "the election is rigged"-crowd
you mean, the sober realists not burdened by fairy-tale delusions about how democracy actually works?

kek

>has been spot on with all of his predictions
oh yeah, the way 90% of his predictions turn out to be obvious bullshit, and the glaring omissions he SHOULD have known, like Comey having past financial ties to Clinton and HSBC Bank, etc. Didn't mention any of that once. The more time goes on, the more of his predictions turn out to be contradictory and obviously just creative guesses.

You desperately want to believe you exist in a spy novel because your real life is pointless, and you're an escapist.

Sorry.

>Trap them
You imply they wouldn't commit hypocrisy

You know nothing about me, doing a little projection there?

libs playing checkers, FBI playing chess

>You know nothing about someone who hangs out on Sup Forums fan-boying over "FBI user" LARPers
Educated guess.

He started protecting them in 96, where he was Deputy Special Counsul to the Senate Whitewater committee, then in 2002 he was lead of an investigation of Clintons pardon of Marc Rich, once again decided not to pursue the case.
Idiot

There has to be hundreds of agents involved in the coverups, if they start revolting there's no way he can contain it.

Yeah but tbf repubs did exactly the same in reverse.

consider my record corrected

>Repubs astounded at conduct of "soft-touch" investigation
>Repubs astounded someone caught with gigabytes of classified documents on an illegal unsecured server, blackberry, and several personal laptops of staff isn't indicted for ANY crimes
>"Hey tbf gais, teh Repubs did samez"
Except Repubs haven't had a chance to contradict themselves, and Comey still looks shady even though the Repubs are happy the investigation is back open.

So, no, you make no sense. Repubs didn't even have a chance to contradict themselves yet.

lol shut up faggot, its well known Comey has a history working for the Clintons. Thank YOU for correcting the record, shill.

MOAR !

Trips of truth

People fairly regularly "leak" info here

Not all are FBI are but game devs, film writers/producers/crew and low level media are pretty common

Is Comey our guy or not? I am confuse.

Here you baguette

Lynch is no dummy

>game devs, film writers/producers/crew and low level media are pretty common
We're talking about FBI special agents, CIA officers, and NSA analysts who come to Sup Forums just to make everyone feel special and risk decades in jail to make sure we're all "in the know", just like bros.

What kind of fucking idiot falls for that?

>her girlfriend's pedo cuck husband and his sexting addiction.

This part is my favorite part, in part.

I'm sure it was hard to outwit, as a tall, white man, a midget, black lesbian.

>Loretta Lunch

He is NOT .... Remember when user found evidence on Reddit that stonetear (hillary's IT guy) was requesting help on how to delete emails??

He was FORCED to reopen investigation..yet he still did not prosecute her because he didn't find 'intent' to delete emails.

Of course he is. The guy choose not to recommend prosecution since cases like this could obviously be used as precedent to destroy your political opponent on tiny infractions. The press conference he held was basically a 15-minute republican attack ad. Extremely reckless, she should have known better, irresponsible......... Even media like the Washington Post corrected their previous articles and called her a massive liar.

Any normal candidate could have used that press conference alone to bury Hillary and win in a landslide. Not this retard though. Twitter feuds with models at 5AM are clearly more important.

>diversity hire
Is Sup Forums really unaware of Loretta Lynch's origin?