Be Honest. Who would the founding fathers rather vote for, Trump or Hilary? Why?

Be Honest. Who would the founding fathers rather vote for, Trump or Hilary? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably Trump. He said mean things isn't really a bad quality, especially to people who never had a problem with recordings or internet leaks.

But Clinton broke the law.

Trump
>SHALL

They'd get along famously with Trump. He built himself an empire of Buisness deals, properties and entertainment. He seems like the kind of gentleman who you could have a beer with, talk buisness, women and share jokes with. His interests lie within the values they laid out, and he's probably a Freemason.

They'd be shocked that a woman would even be in politics, much less the wife of a former president. To say nothing of Hillary's awful character and charisma.

They would find the wide-spread pretense of racial equality ridiculous and see the Mexican invasion as an imminent threat to the character and racial composition of The United States.

Neither. The founding fathers had brains, they'd have fucking killed themselves if they saw the state of politics in modern America.

They would start another revolution. The federal reserve going private and into the hands of the Rothschilds would make them puke

Dis

Hamilton would be abashed by the corruption that is known as Hillary

this. they'd think nothing of his rudeness considering politicians back then were twice as bad. they'd love his isolationism but probably hate his love for police.

if it were between the primary candidates they'd probably pick Rand Paul since his views are really close to classical liberalism

they'd vote for Trump you fucking kraut retard, hillary is a woman...

>probably hate his love for police.
you're a fucking retard too, ty for demonstrating a moron's conjecture

They'd form a militia and march on the Federal Reserve

If they had to vote from prison, they would choose death.

If they had to decide for someone else who was about to vote they would go Trump because at least he says shit (1st amendment) and carries a gun (2nd amendment)

Hamilton was a shill

Trump
He is not part of the political establishment
He also believes that many things should be left to the states.

They would've burned hillary at the stake 40 years ago.

As soon as she got dumped from the nixon investigation, her political career should've been over.

This. Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to let women vote anyway? Certainly not the founding fathers.

Trump is everything the founders feared. Tbh honest they'd probably start another revolution then vote this election.

Well Hillary is a woman so

NOT

The main problem people have with Trump is that he's uncouth. Look at the Jefferson-Adams debates and you'll see that Trump has been positively polite and "nasty woman" is nothing.

They would write in Rand Paul. They would also ask why the presidential candidate was able to select their vp.

zis

Trump reminds me so much of Teddy Roosevelt

Hamilton would unironically vote for Hillary.

His vision created every single major market crash in our country's history so of course he would support the people trying to keep it in place.

That whore mongering, spend thrift, poof of a man should have been on the front lines, not an artilleryman, that way his life would have at least been used for something good.

Neither
Also Washington was a huge jew

There were many respected woman scholars during the Enlightenment.

Of course they'd vote Hillary because Hillary stands for military victory against Russia while Trump is a cucked pacifist.

>The Congress has sudden secret meeting with the judges and many other experts to determine does Constitution even allow woman to be president
>they agree it's not aligned with the idea of American founding
>'shit. quick, reopen that investigation.'
>'she won't be allowed to become president, this will trigger the voters if she wins. better deal with this quickly.'
>CNN suddenly against her somehow, Illuminati puling media strings
>NBC shits all over her
>'reeeee'

Trump

In reality, Johnson

They would vote do the candidate that wants low taxation and defends white America.

This isn't rocket science.

>Founding fathers get strange device that lets them see Hillary's campaign
>"Who is this moron that wants to fight a land war in asia? And why are they letting this crone play at being a real politician?"

Wait what I want this to be true

Trump, Hilary is a woman.

Why do I care what a bunch of cucked Free masons think? Literally the only two things yhey got right we independence from the britbings and the second ammendment. Freedom of speech and freedom of religion are both degenerate and dangerous .

LOL

No. Liberty isn't anarchy. Our founding fathers were basically fascists and HATED nonwhites and no Christians. Trump would be forced to move 15 points to the right.

Darrell Castle or this.

I hope you are right. But Franklin and Jefferson were both degenerate as shit and had horrible ideas on governance.

I think in reality what happened was Obama ordered Comey to reopen the case as revenge on the Clintons for stifling his presidency

Comey and Obama, turned out to be good guys in the end.

If something is or isn't constitutional never stopped the federal government from doing what they do.

Yeah and I make $92k as a chef at Wendy's.

You're a moron.

What said.

Hillary is the heir of everything Hamilton wished for this country, he was the first to support the Federal Reserve and the Rothschild family. Dumb fuck.

it makes more sense than some secret conspiracy to keep women out of the presidency

Fucking Jackson Scum.

>thinking they'd ever even consider a woman
>not realizing they were all rich alpha playboys like Trump
>not realizing they'd all be considered on par with us if they were alive today with their actual beliefs from back then

wew lad

I suspect it has more to do with them having their hands forced and covering their asses than it does a conspiracy.

>Our founding fathers were basically fascists
Goddamn you're a moron

not the one who wants disarmament of the American people.

and the ones who where opposed to slavery would likely be opposed to illegal immigrants.

The founding fathers were high energy, hillary is low energy. You do the math.

youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc

Look into "Conservative Fusionism" m8.

There is absolutely no disharmony between liberty and order.

Founding Fathers voting for a woman Ahahaha

I disagree. They would be Sup Forums tier on race and demographics so they would support the candidate that would do the most to stop illegal immigration i.e. trump. If Rand wasn't such a cuck maybe but otherwise they would've come to the same conclusion as pol.

PASS

Freedom of speech is the only reason your not in prison for "hate speech" like a cucked bong lel

they would have overthrown the cancer that the US has become

fascists no but they would've been very pro white.

They'd fucking despise both, they hated partisan politics, and they were all isolationist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Gee, I don't know.

Obviously trump. Regardless of anything about Hillary's corruption or policies. They'd never vote for a woman.

This desu

Not necessarily true. Many of them had progressive attitudes toward slavery even though they opely owned slaves because it was useful and what people did at the time. Jefferson for example kept slaves because he knew that under him, they'd get good treatment. He also fathered kids with his slave girls.

This

Franklin didn't even want swarthy Germans to move into the colonies, lest they change the culture and remove the Anglo presence on the continent.

he basically raped them then.. I tend to be to the right on a lot of things but if you are a slave you are basically forced under threat of pain or death to obey your 'owner'. Slaves cannot consent to anything therefore he basically raped his captors.
He may have had good sides but at the end he is still damned spiritually for daring to 'own' another as property

A wise man by any standard.

He didnt believe in hell. He also didnt believe Jesus performed any of the miracles in the bible.

That and since there is no hell and most likely no god the way we think of god... He'll be just fine.

Well I'd say even Trump would be way too liberal for them. The founding fathers would most likely burn down the banks, deport every nigger/spic/chink in record time, give even more guns (including tanks and planes) to the people, dismantle the think tanks and doing this while martial law is going on for 6 months withing the country... so Draining the Swamp the right way.

Oy Hitler doppel

>Trump built himself
What is inherited successful company for $200, Alex?

They would be too busy laughing at the idea of negroes voting for a hag with saggy mammaries. Then when they realize it's not a joke they would promptly use them assault muskets to stop this madness.

They would go for Trump because Hillary is a muslim cock sucker

You're applying modern concepts/notions of rape to an era that was entirely different.

Slaves were property, subhuman, didn't have the same rights to consent as a normal citizen. You can't rape your property, they belong to you.

That's not to say that slavery/rape is justified. That's why we had the civil war and abolished slavery, because we made progress. Originally Jefferson had written an entire section about removing slavery, but some of the other founding fathers forced him to cut it. The founding fathers balanced their idealism of having no slavery and the reality of the world that they were in. At the end of the day, the system that was in place that led to the eventual abolishment of slavery was put there by the Founding Fathers. It's hard to simultaneously create a new nation and then tell people that they can't own slaves anymore.

The point that I'm trying to make is that slavery is wrong, but there is more to the problem than just saying "get rid of slaves then" in a time where there weren't any machines to do a lot of the manual labor. This also goes along with the idea of Jefferson raping his slaves because okay yeah sure I guess by today's standards that's pretty evil, but to ignore the time he was in and the relatively good treatment he gave to his slaves would be a misrepresentation.

Tl;dr applying modern notions of crimes/thought and looking on the past has the same feel as the saying "hindsight is 20/20" since obviously you know things those people don't and have the benefit of hundreds of years worth of time. The one thing that really fucked Jefferson up was not freeing his slaves when he died, but whatever.