I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign over in DC. The campaign is literally falling apart

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign over in DC. The campaign is literally falling apart.

Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisers are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally heard him recite his concession speech over the past few days ever since the pussygrab video drop.

He will not admit to losing against Hillary. He will continue to say that the election was "rigged" against him for years to come.

Whatever poker face he maintains in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him sleepless nights and seizures. I've heard him telling his daughter behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the third debate in terms of a strategy or range of issues.

Jill Stein is probably going to endorse Hillary by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of the Berniebros, leaving him dead in the water.

He knows he bombed the final debate, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck out before it crashes and burns.

He's trying to win over some female voters now but knows his public and private positions have permanently alienated them from the GOP.

I don't want the mainstream media to know about this, so I came here. Feel free to ask me anything, but bear in mind that party watchdogs have already hijacked my post.

Quiet now shill

Shouldn't the whole flag thing be in your manuscript by now? It's nice to see there is outsourcing to shitty 3rd world country's though.
Thanks for Correcting the Record.

>Staffer with the Trump campain
>Polish flag

Napewno Krzysiek, napewno

Well no fucking wonder if he's got staff pissing about in Poland for some reason.

It must be hard travelling to DC everyday since you live in Europe. Best of luck to you sir!

um... that flag, he works in new york

> trump campaign in dc

lol that isnt a thing.

> record
> NOT corrected

saged and reported

>Trump staffer
>flag
>doesnotcompute.jpg

I actually believed this copypasta the first time I read it.

This doesn't even make any fucking sense. I respect Poland because they aren't Muslims yet but honestly try a little harder when you shill next time. If the Trump campaign was on suicide watch before, they are partying now. The FBI's announcement just turned everything around.

Not true I work with the Hillary campaign and every day closer to this election you can just see the look of fatigue and stress really taking a toll

She regrets even trying to run for president but this was all the plan 4 years ago and her shadow is making it happen

Hillary is already prima facie guilty of 2100 violations of the Espionage Act, and her oath of office as SecState, and her signed non-disclose about handling classified information.

The Big Deal is what the FBI-CI is finding out about who ended up with the information. Which governments got which bits out of her system, and which on-going or then-on-going US operations, technologies, sources, or methods her setup allowed to be given away to foreign spies, and how those governments used that information.

All the damage she did to the entire Intelligence Community will be hung around her neck because she was the source that allowed the cats out of the bag.

Also
>Jill Stein endorsing Hillary at the end of the month
Jill Stein literally said Hillary would start WWIII and she would not sleep at night knowing Hillary is president.

>1 post by this ID
Staffer my ass

This pasta again

wtf i hate incorrect records now

>Being this much of a dumbfuck

Too bad, I kind of liked Poland

A CANDY CANE

OP Whats the deal with Eric?

Well this is the shittiest LARPing I've seen in awhile.

Fake and gay

>one post by this id
lel fucking shills
>says he's in DC office. Has poland flag.
you forgot to turn off your vpn shill.

I work with the jeb! Campaign and im here to tell you, jeb is getting ready for something big, he calls it operation:pheonix. I hear him talk to his wife sometimes in the guac garden about something related to weaponized turtles, the mans gone insane and i fear for my life everyday

Last week one of our staff spoke negativley of his polling numbers recently, jeb just pick him up by the throat and threw him across the dennys, and said "slow and steady" as he sat down and finished his mini pancakes

>Jill Stein is probably going to endorse Hillary by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of the Berniebros, leaving him dead in the water.

You should at least update this copypasta before using it.

>third debate

guys read the fucking OP it isn't even a current pasta. god you're all so easy to bait

>mods not deleting copypasta threads

We don't even have mods anymore, do we?

lmao @ your life pooland

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign over in DC. The campaign is literally falling apart.

Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisers are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally heard him recite his concession speech over the past few days ever since the pussygrab video drop.

He will not admit to losing against Hillary. He will continue to say that the election was "rigged" against him for years to come.

Whatever poker face he maintains in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him sleepless nights and seizures. I've heard him telling his daughter behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the third debate in terms of a strategy or range of issues.

Jill Stein is probably going to endorse Hillary by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of the Berniebros, leaving him dead in the water.

He knows he bombed the final debate, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck out before it crashes and burns.

He's trying to win over some female voters now but knows his public and private positions have permanently alienated them from the GOP.

I don't want the mainstream media to know about this, so I came here. Feel free to ask me anything, but bear in mind that party watchdogs have already hijacked my post.

are you really this naive? this fbi thing is nothing compaed to trumps pussy grabbing scandal and racist comments

'm a staffer with the Trump campaign over in DC. The campaign is literally falling apart.

This just in, daily copy pasta
OP the faggot lives on

.tsop ym dekcajih ydaerla evah sgodhctaw ytrap taht dnim ni raeb tub ,gnihtyna em ksa ot eerf leeF .ereh emac I os ,siht tuoba wonk ot aidem maertsniam eht tnaw t'nod I

.POG eht morf meht detaneila yltnenamrep evah snoitisop etavirp dna cilbup sih swonk tub won sretov elamef emos revo niw ot gniyrt s'eH

.snrub dna sehsarc ti erofeb tuo kcuf eht gnitteg si ngiapmac nwo sih ni esnes nommoc yna htiw enoyreve swonk eh ,gnippils era srebmun llop sih swonk eh ,etabed lanif eht debmob eh swonk eH

.retaw eht ni daed mih gnivael ,sorbeinreB eht fo klub eht yb dewollof ylekil ,yawyna htnom eht fo dne eht yb yralliH esrodne ot gniog ylbaborp si nietS lliJ

.seussi fo egnar ro ygetarts a fo smret ni etabed driht eht rof ydaer gnihton yletulosba sah eh taht dna eromyna edarahc eht pu peek t'nac eh woh tuoba srood dekcol dniheb rethguad sih gnillet mih draeh ev'I .seruzies dna sthgin sselpeels mih gnivig yllaretil si ycnediserp eht ,noos yrev yawa edaf ot gniog ylekil si keew siht erofeb eye cilbup eht ni sniatniam eh ecaf rekop revetahW

.emoc ot sraey rof mih tsniaga "deggir" saw noitcele eht taht yas ot eunitnoc lliw eH .yralliH tsniaga gnisol ot timda ton lliw eH

.pord oediv bargyssup eht ecnis reve syad wef tsap eht revo hceeps noissecnoc sih eticer mih draeh yllanosrep ev'I .thgiew eht rednu kcarc ot gnitrats si flesmih pmurT dna ,pihs gnipmuj gniredisnoc lla era sresivda sih ,senecs eht dniheb rehto hcae sdrawot rettib erom gniworg era ecneP dna pmurT

.trapa gnillaf yllaretil si ngiapmac ehT .CD ni revo ngiapmac pmurT eht htiw reffats a m'I

>polish flag

Checks out

Potatoe niggered

selling state secrets and running a government-wide sex trafficking and rape club is nothing compared to sexist and racist remarks?

trump may talk the talk, but HillBilly walks the walk.

for normies its fucking nothing only neckbears gets hard on those hilarys revelations

you spend all that time writing all those words but nobody is reading them because you have given yourself up with the image

you nerd virgins really are dumb

Old copypasta is old
sage and kill yourself CTR

Okay CTR. We see posts from 'DNC insiders' saying exactly the same thing; you aren't fooling anyone.