This really makes you think

this really makes you think

Literally who

>While I was being a CIA shill and a Mormon you were having fun and making deals
This guy even lies and says how he isn't a spoiler-candidate. Even Jeb has more of a chance at winning right now.

> being a CIA shill
fuck off, Achmed

Funding=fighting wtf???

Even that Lambwright guy does lol

>Wanting to be ruled by somebody from the CIA
Can't get more establishment than that. Remember Bin Laden was a CIA-affiliate too.

Putin was KGB

I had to actually look up what he did, it sounded like he was in the military but he's bragging about being a CIA agent lol

there is no proof, Achmed

wow drumpf btfo'd by hissy 40 yr old unmarried mormon

Literally Jew in disguise.
He was CIA and worked for Goldman Sachs. Anybody voting for him is fucking retarded. He's the Conservative version of Hilary Clinton.

He doesn't have any legs lol

40 year old mormon
Never married
Probavly a fag

more like selling arms to terrorists and sniping US troops

what's going to happen to Mormonism when Trump wins?

>I was fighting terrorists abroad.

It's like these losers are playing with all their cards face up. Fighting terrorists is literally the Trump talking point so by jumping on it he's basically just validating Trump's point.

Pic related for proof

Gassed.

This based man will probably be the reason Trump can't win. God bless you McMullin.

And ice-cream doesn't have bones.

Are we just making random statements that have no relevance to the topic at hand?

that does it! #ImaMcMuffin now

r
a
r
e
f
l
a
g

He is a puppet.

he's saying that if CIA is establishment then is also KGB, slavshit

but you know this, little and poor Serbia

>while you were busy employing thousands of people and making billions of dollars and making deals

LITERALLY W H O?

He was CIA, they train terrorists they don't fight them.

Will Romney make the right choice and endorse Trump?

Finishing what we started.

he's a Mormon-kike puppet they are trying ti use a rare loophole to get elected as POTUS,

They are hoping to win him Utah... and then do ANYTHING to remove trump or Clinton.

This way they think they have a shit at bribing the rest of the Establishment folks in congress to elect McMormon.

The funniest thing is that they say
>we are doing this because we think Trump will destroy America and be divisive!!

but if they actually do this thing they are planing, they will start a fucking revolution here.

this kind of whiney bullshit only flies with women and they aren't voting for Trump anyway
He should perhaps hire a new political strategist

>Yes you've never heard of me because while you were harassing women, killing babies or praying, I was blazing it.

They have long term beck food, and extra pairs of special underwear

this is why you don't vote full ballot republican

Mormons are fucking retarded.

t. temporary Utah resident

I was messaging random people asking them if they are voting trump, and I come across this one woman who says she is voting Mcmullin. I discussed with her trying to get her to not do that and she was just so closed minded saying that * mcmullin is a means to rebel against the two clowns * and then she blocked me. So sad.

"""""Terrorists"""""""
Thanks for killing goat herders to defend our freedoms bud

fuck this virtue signalling faggot. literally who