Truth is out. Hillary is a pedo!

No wonder why she likes us muslims so much. :3

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3578088/Dark-tales-molesting-beauty-queens-raping-ex-wife-Claims-racism-cosying-mafia-gets-closer-White-House-TRUMP-stripped-bare.html
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/donald-trump-accused-rape-woman-7858242#rJUj9YEHx7x9Hf8m.97
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-denies-rape-teenage-7857357
mrconservative.com/2016/04/72311-breaking-trump-accused-of-raping-13-year-old-girl/
inquisitr.com/3044556/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-claims-trump-forced-12-and-13-year-old-girls-to-peform-oral-sex-on-him/
redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546047/Beauty-pageant-organizer-accused-Trump-unwanted-fondling-contestant-claimed-said-women-bimbos.html
nydailynews.com/archives/gossip/harassment-suit-trumped-article-1.764918b
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-unsettling-behaviour-dozens-women-a7030506.html
therealdeal.com/2016/06/20/jane-doe-files-civil-rape-complaint-against-donald-trump-in-ny-court/
deathandtaxesmag.com/294361/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-teen-girl-rape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

take Huma back please

I wish

wtf I hate little girls now how dare they tempt Hillary

great source. gaurantee they find nothing dumbass

>carmen katz

literally who

lol

>NYPD

Have we forgot that Trump is a literal child rapist?

>Donald Trump raped and sexually assaulted numerous women over several decades. (This includes a case where a 13 year old Was raped by Trump while he was at a party hosted by personal friend and now convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3578088/Dark-tales-molesting-beauty-queens-raping-ex-wife-Claims-racism-cosying-mafia-gets-closer-White-House-TRUMP-stripped-bare.html
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/donald-trump-accused-rape-woman-7858242#rJUj9YEHx7x9Hf8m.97
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-denies-rape-teenage-7857357
mrconservative.com/2016/04/72311-breaking-trump-accused-of-raping-13-year-old-girl/
inquisitr.com/3044556/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-claims-trump-forced-12-and-13-year-old-girls-to-peform-oral-sex-on-him/
redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546047/Beauty-pageant-organizer-accused-Trump-unwanted-fondling-contestant-claimed-said-women-bimbos.html
nydailynews.com/archives/gossip/harassment-suit-trumped-article-1.764918b
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-unsettling-behaviour-dozens-women-a7030506.html
therealdeal.com/2016/06/20/jane-doe-files-civil-rape-complaint-against-donald-trump-in-ny-court/
deathandtaxesmag.com/294361/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-teen-girl-rape/

wtf i hate obama now

bump

that's a big if

while I never thought I'd agree with CTR, it is very retarded to trust the source of a facebook status by Carmen Katz

HOLY SHIT

This brings even more jokes to Hilloli

Meme Magic is real

Shadilay!

>hilloli is becoming a reality
jesus christ

The nose knows!

literally all debunked. fucking retard hahaha

Now that we have finally harnessed the art of memetic warfare we can finally fight the global elite. Hail kek and the memes that shall take over our reality.

Hopefully it is true and not some (((rumor))) like that supposed tape of her saying "Nigger", which is just some psychological trick to make you feel let down for it not being so bad as you thought it would be.

>(((berg)))

>FBI investigation
>NYPD source
Are people this stupid?

I'll defend Hillary, just to fuck with you guys.

How exactly do you debunk this? By simply paying them off?

I don't doubt it for a second. Let's not forget that Melania Trump is almost 20 years younger than Donald. And 60 yr old Donald is a confirmed creep still stuck in locker room bantz.

The NYPD are the ones that recovered the computer you, you... DOUBLE BONG

NYPD discovered whatever is incriminating on Weiner's computers during his pedophilia sexexting. NYPD then turned it to the FBI. NYPD basically forced the FBI's hand to reopen the case or else the NYPD would come out and say what they found.

CTR shills out in full force today trying to bury the truth.

I don't get what I'm seeing.

Someone accuses her of sickening sexual crimes and (((he))) replies : "go Hillary"?

putin makes a pretty handsome oreo.

>666
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not that I don't believe this precisely is the case (and worse), I'm just shocked that this stuff "leaked" this deep. Something weird is going on among the elites if this stuff came even close to leaking anywhere, those things simply shouldn't be happening. But nobody is going to believe it anyway.
For more info about the corrupt elite practices, check some actual data David Icke talked about or Fritz Springmeier in much greater and disturbing detail.

>Saudi Arabia

Most BASED country in the world.

Nice variety of steering strong words.

I mean Trump must've really haf to BAN someone, must of been really bad, BARRED him. Way to convince me that trump took swift action once gathering the attention of prying eyes.

Works every time. I mean everyone's a liar except ol' Trump, of all ppl. I don't doubt OP's story about Hillary either

>Ahmed
ok

Yo you got a link?

>Still reposting FBIanon

It's a fucking roleplayer, dude. We get hundreds of posts a day. "I can't do anything to reveal my identity, but I have KNOWLEDGE THAT WILL BRING DOWN X".

Fake.

I think we need a little bit more proof than a facebook comment

Maybe for the shillary echo chamber to take notice?

Go search that hashtag on twitter right now. It's backfiring hard and him using it is appropriate

Hijacking the hashtag. 90% of the posts on it are about Hillary going to jail.

Shit he said came true. Fuck off, CTR. Why do you even bother?

holy fuck bump

Who the fuck are Carmen Katz and David Goldberg?

And the FBI only re-opened the investigation because they feared the NYPD would snitch them out. This is gonna be yuge.

I accept that this has approximately a 0% chance of being real but if it were really real the flood of endorphins and dopamine in my brain would be at lethal levels and I would just lie down get comfy and laugh quietly until I stopped breathing
I want it to be real

>posting on facebook after smoking crack

>mfw when its real

>not even hillary's most ardent supporters will be able to defend this
oh, they underestimate liberal brainwashing...

That's a Sup Forums accnt m8s.

>imfuckingplying I'm CTR

And what shit, gullible user? The only thing he said that came true was the decision not to charge. That's fucking it. And that was a 50% chance guess. And even then he wasn't exactly sure about it in his posts, said it was only likely. AND EVEN THEN THE ANNOUNCEMENT NOT TO CHARGE WAS MADE WAY BEFORE HE SAID IT WOULD BE ANNOUNCED. Has Trump leaked her e-mails yet? He said Trump had them and would leak them eventually.

I mean, it's fantastic he told people to focus on the Clinton Foundation with his roleplay, at least he tried to steer it towards something useful. But it was still fucking roleplay and it's embarrassing to see so many people with not even a shred of healthy skepticism think "maybe this guys just playing us for fools?"

I've always suspected Chelsea Clinton was "molested" by her parents. She has that sort of innocent face & glazed eyes molested mormon girls tend to have. There's something pure about her even though her parents are horrible people. I wonder if she was ever on the Lolita Express? I feel like she's in-between a rock and a hard place, especially now that she has a children of her own and would never do what her Mom & Pop did to her (at least I hope). Chelsea has more on her parents than Huma could ever dream of. I only hope that Chelsea will one day expose her parents and get the help she needs.

Do you think Clinton uses a strap-on on Huma?

In light of the fact that this would not be the first fabrication against Shillary (mind you, I am not denying that there is tons of genuine dirt on her, its just that there is also a lot of fake stuff going on) Maybe we should be a bit more cautious before pouncing on "news" like that, and instead wait a bit for a more credible source than an anonymous "insider"

>yfw it turns out to be more emails about all the charity money shes raised and yet the Alt Right will spin it as a tyrant conspiracy

Watch this guy get called CTR now.

I'm calling bullshit.

I used to believe some of the shit against Hillary, but I'm starting to think she is correct. There is a vast conspiracy against her.

I'm pretty close to changing my vote from Trump to her just to piss you all off.

She's a cunt brat with no substance. She deserves to raped by her parents till she stops being such a bitch

>we
your psyops manual doesn't work here ctr fag

"All the charity money she raised" Do you honestly not care about the actual corruption uncovered? Or are you just doing your job?

pls be real

Fuck off, Achmed.

>Russia is a paragon of freedom and nationalism...

HAH!

Mimimi.

t. Hillshill
Take off you tinfoil hat, nerd virgin.

Wew So its not just our government then

Well, we might not be the paragon of nationalism, but we are free to do whatever the fuck we want, because our government don't give a fuck about us.
I'd say we have more freedom than America at this point.

A fucking medikit

Pretty sure everyone here is just pretending to be retarded and realizes this is a Jewish trick to harm the legitimacy of any genuine leaks in the future. Right?

>Hillary has a well documented predilection for underage girls...

wtf? i love hillary now

>thinks blacks are dumb criminals
>hates faggots and weed smokers
>wants to destroy the Middle East
>drinks heavily
>loves lolis

So Hillary was the real Sup Forums candidate all along?

Literally zero respected/viable sources. If it was real the legitimate media would be all over it. Front page NYT shit.

The joke is that 13 year old girl was really raped by Mr. Epstine but it wasn't Trump is was Bill Clinton that also raped her. She just changed her story for the Clinton machine.

One of Epstine's sex slaves CONFIRMED that Mr. Trump NEVER visited the island nor did she ever see him.

Yes, but we like white nationalism.

>Weiner sexts underage girls in NY
>don't believe the NYPD isn't the source of all this.

I guarantee you they were looking through his computers and found the emails. Notified the FBI and that's why Comey was forced to act because if he didn't then the NYPD would have come forward saying they found emails but the FBI refused to act thus implicating the FBI as compromised.

>Charity

You mean like how the pilfered Haiti after the quake by pocketing all the money meant to rebuild the nig-nog island nation?

calm down ctr you'll get your ten cents anyway

And Gay

By having the court cases thrown out due to lack of evidence
Like 3 times now

I hope she gets catapulted into a wall of barbwire and AIDS.

people been saying that for decades now.

there were stories from when she was in college about her going crazy while drunk or on powder and she would start blubbering about her father fucking her

Any source on those stories? This sounds like a good angle to explore and share right before the election.

>cares about women's rights
>Keeps women sex slaves

some of them are just drug dealer fairy tales. shit you hear from people when selling or being the extra set of eyes. some of it is real, some bullshit.

I bet you this is the reason the government is trying to protect Obama; he went along on some of the trips.

>Saudi Arabia
>Talking about Child Sex Ring

you assholes were probably funding this shit. That actually does explain the donations to the Clinton Campaign

haha! nice picture, greatest ally. can I keep it?

For the low price of 50 shekels

Bill isn't her biological dad anyway so what's the problem with squeezing his dick into that tight teeny cunt?

>Hillary is a literal child rapist
>"b-b-better than Drumf though r-right??"

Which is why he posted the way he did. Believe it or not. But he was right. About pretty much everything

What are you 18? 19?

(((Katz)))

It's really not tho. Yea we have an ally in Russia in this shit but don't mistake that to mean they wouldn't swoop in and take over in the event of a civil war. Fuck russia

so she has secured the muslim vote?

Is Saudi Arabia rare?

I've posted this more in the past month than my entire career on Sup Forums.com