Bruce

>Bruce...

YES FATHER?

>How about a magic trick? I will make this nigger disappear
Jesus Nolan!

jesus christ why did ledger allow that?

Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?

>You either die innocent or live long enough to be convicted of rape

Nolan was onto something...

Kek

I like where this meme is going.

>"If you want to kill a public servant, you fucking greaseball. I suggest you buy American."

JESUS CHRIST NOLAN

Peter...

>your parents' death was not your fault... it was the niggers'

>"Well, you see: I'm buying this hotel you fucking dreamer. Do you know who I am? I'm Bruce Wayne, my family built this city. What are you? You're more than likely an illegal who is sucking the life out of this city. Oh, and I'm changing rules about the goddamn pool."

Holy fuck.

Jesus nolan

hearty kek

pay attention, Sup Forums, this is what kinography looks like

M A R T H A
A
R
T
H
A

>Some men, just want to watch the fags burn

A little heavy on the symbolism eh Nolan?

Don't tell Harry.

>Introduce a little nigger. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of the UN..

Holy shit Nolan relax

Don't force a meme you faggot

>You wanna know how I got these scars? Hm? My father was a nigger, and a crackhead. One night, he comes home crazier than usual. Mommy grabs the kitchen knife to defend herself and daddy doesn’t like that. Not. One. Bit. Soooo, me watching, he takes the knife to mommy, laughing while he does it. He looks at me and says, “Ayy nigga, why you trippin”. He comes at me with the knife. “Ay nigga, why you trippin?” He sticks the blade in my mouth. “Sheeeeiiiiiit, Imma bout put a smile on yo bitch ass”. Aaaaaaaand....ayy nigga, why you trippin?

Not sure I liked this rendition of The Joker

"Bruce, son, please. You must now dedicate your life to beating up poor people. Get all jacked and beefy and dress up like a huge animal and just kick the shit out of all the poor people in the world."

kek

is this the jared leto backstory we were promised in suicide squad

>in the Civl War, your great great grandfather was involved in the underground railroads secretly transporting freed slaves to the North, and I suspect these caverns came in handy
>if you look over there I think that's where he buried them

>NIG-
I wonder what Rachel was going to say before her death

I didn't know Raimi had a writing credit on the Nolan Batman trilogy

>In the joint, Chill told me about the night he killed your parents. They said your father begged for mercy. Begged. Like a filthy kike

pretty good.

Bump

>Bruce, buy bitcoin, dress like giant rodent, avenge me and this cum dumpster who shat you into this wretched world, faggot......

Hai guyz remember the funny Spiderman Nazi meme? It's back again! But I this time it's Batman!
Wahahaha kekekeke

Hot head

you either tweet about #ImWithHer or--- woops im already accused of something

DON'T BREAK ME DOOOOOOOOOWN....

>So let me get this straight, you think your boss dresses up as a black guy, and your plan is to get child support?
>good luck.
What the fuck, Nolan

>"Working with Christopher was, challenging, to say the least. He was particularly vicious with children. I recall once, not too late in the filming process, when he felt compelled to "coach" the child actor portraying a young Bruce Wayne. He followed the kid around set for days, pointing a cocked revolver at this 12 year old's head and screaming "Bang, BANG!" when he least expected it. To make it worse, he had cameras and a small cadre of pre-teen girls follow him around as he did this. He would have them all point and laugh at him regularly and told him they'd send the footage to his grandparents, "so they'd know what a limp-dicked faggot they raised". I think the kid shit himself more than once. We all felt sorry for him but who's gonna second guess Christopher Nolan?"

>It's not about the money, it's about sending those niggers back to Africa

The boy is very handsome.

>No more dead cops!

Wtf??? How did they get away with this?

Best one itt

It was a different time.

based nolan and checked

>I want to kill you

yeah I'm an old fag and I know what makes a good thread. We need more Black Panther and Who was in the wrong here thread.

kek

SAVE MARTHAAAA

Some men just want to watch a cross burn on a nigger's lawn

> I need you to get rid of my collection... Magazines, videos, some security footage I bought on the black market... There are snuff films in there, Bruce. If Alfred sees all the pictures I took of his feet while he was sleeping... It's all in the box in the basement labelled "Baby Pictures"... Before you ask: yes, there are baby pictures in there, they're just not of you... Actually, they're a part of the collection, but that doesn't matter now... You've gotta do this for me, Bruce. You've got to destroy my stash... And I mean DESTROY that shit, kid... Seriously, the hentai alone is enough to get a man put away... Hentai is the Japanese word for "pervert", son, and that's what I am... That's what your Father is... All the fat globs of semen I've wasted masturbating to bestiality and vore over the years... And I'm a strong ejaculator, Bruce... I'm becoming as sterile as a surgery room, but I still cum like a geyser every time... I think part of the thrill was always seeing if I could get any of it in my mouth... The first time I did it was a complete accident, but the taste, Bruce... The taste was unlike anything I had ever experienced before... I started to crave it... It was like a drug to me...

>...Don't be afraid...of trying it yourself...

underrated

>bruce, do not hold a grudge
>these slums and underprivileged members of the community bring a wealth of diversity into our societies
>this senseless violence is just part and parcel of living in a beautiful multicultural society
>I've willed your inheritance to the local soup kitchen and BET
>workers of the world unite

quality

kek

I went back a re-watched it.... yeah that made me uncomfortable.

It was a different time.

that golden ratio though

kek

>You think the darkies are your allies? You merely adopted a dark, that or he was your wife's son. I was born among them, molded by them.
I initially thought casting Idris Elba to play Bane would be diversity hiring but it worked out in the end.

Anyone know where I can get Raimi's cut of the batman movies? I went to my local KKK meeting but they were all sold out.

>nigger father
>comes home

He was literally doing the same thing as everyone else, you autist.

Such a fucking loser.

Most of these suck

All of these suck. Post young Bruce's

pedo fuck

Is Gotham still a thing?