Anyone watching nigel on cnn?

Anyone watching nigel on cnn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2f8KEJinwAI
youtube.com/watch?v=HhGNoZfvRoA
youtube.com/watch?v=YtBdiNghl7c
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1346315/Obamas-right-There-special-relationship-Britain.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PyGXhr90BPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes!

Stream/Link?

GWWWAAAAARN ARE NIGE

>THE RISING TIDE OF ANGER POPULISM
Just.

Farage will save us all

Turned it on during commercials. Did I miss it? How far back should I go?

Gee, after being fucked for 30 years you'd think the peasants would get used to it. But, for some reason they got mad now

Farage bit just finished about 1 or 2 mins ago. Wasn't really much though, so nevermind...

How do you cucks still worship this fishfaced fuck when he gets so anally decimated time and again in elections and the general direction of the world? I have never seen a European person taking him seriously outside of Sup Forums.

He wasn't even in good ol british banter mood/mode, just relaxed and comfy as ever. No worries. :DDD

man how obnoxious are american tv ads, i literally can't watch them. and they go on for 10 fucking minutes.. how the fuck is anybody watching tv in [current year]

Now fareed is bitching about guns. I hate this guy

Well, it's CNN. They're all about minimizing damage to their campaign. Farage doesn't hit hard unless he needs to, in my experience, so his appearances in the media are usually tame. Only in person does he really go in for the kill, during speeches and debates and such.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhGNoZfvRoA

Because he's our guy.

because the one he managed to win pretty much decided the uk's destiny for the next 20 years and btfo all the people making predictions

Sounds like an utter fool, to be quite honest. Bloviates about nothing.

That doesn't sound like the Nige I know.

They're nattering about guns control now.

Yes, liberal media, please remind everyone Clinton wants an Australian style by back. That should go over like gangbusters.

You watched a 15 minute video in roughly 2 minutes?

>gets so anally decimated time and again in elections and the general direction of the world

>what was the EU referendum

I've listened to his speeches before. I'm not bothering to watch your "le ebin supercut of bregsit man"

>He thinks total Brexit will occur
>He thinks England is relevant

>bregsit man
Hi, goon. Just to remind you, he won.

Its /comfy/ Farage, hopefully the dummies fall for his accent.

Eh.. there's absolutely no need to defend Nigel. He shines on his own.

>implying Nigels political opposition doesn't get their panties wet a little (for one or the other reason) in view of good ol' Nigel

>Ameican thinks he knows about European politics

England is one of the most powerful nations on earth.

The USA is in sharp decline.

>gun "super" owners are white men over 45, who are educated
>implying these people are the ones who commit crimes

We don't want Trump to be associated with that guy. Brexit was a big mistake.

>Brexit was a big mistake

Are you retarded, or is your media that cucked?

>you will witness the collapse of the USA in your lifetime

Keep calm and stiff upper lip etc

Have they asked him how it feels to completely destroy the British economy and all prospects for the future?

You mean enjoy our new era of prosperity and Liberty?

Fucking leaf cucks man...

Except he didn't, CTR

Coming soon...

The referendum wouldn't have happened without him.

God bless are nige.

>USA's decline is fine for England
You guys would cut off your noses to spite your face. As much as we look at you guys as funny talking mississippi residents, you're still a touchstone on the east atlantic and would rather you existed than not.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtBdiNghl7c

A real British man.

No amount of economic prosperity is worth the loss of national sovereignty you faggot leaf.

Day of the rake when.

The UK isn't reliant on the US. We get all our needed respurces without you, have nukes, and the 5 largest economy and army on earth.

Yes, when we leave.

false. The UK basically gives money to the EU and receives nothing in return. They can still have independent trade deals with non EU countries. That's only if merkel decides to ban EU countries from trading with the UK.

What they lose from the EU they can make up up with being able to govern themselvesand not be negatively impacted via EU laws that they have no say in.

We've already got plans to ally with China and create a commonwealth free trade area if the US collapses.

>just 3% own 50% of the guns
Sooo, If the remaining 150 million guns are owned by people who only own one or two apiece, that means there are between 75 million and 150 million additional "casual" gun owners. If we split the difference, call it 110 million, and add the "supers", that puts us at roughly 117 million American gun.owners. That puts gun owners at roughly a third of the population.

>we want less sympathetic allies than more
>because we wuz global empire once
I don't think you understand the implications of having the States as an ally.

I'm not implying you're a vassal state, but let's get real here. You're not a superpower.

>we're going to commonwealth free trade with China
LOL. I mean, I'd rather you guys didn't. But come on. Do you honestly think that's good for Brits? China seeks to produce as much as it can within its borders, and free trade means they'll export as much of that to you guys as possible. They're not going to start buying precision british engineering. They're going to homegrow or purchase ownership of whatever you do happen to export to them. Dealing with china like that is a mistake that compounds.

Meanwhile your country is economic zone of 50 different states.

I don't even know what the fuck gun "super" owner is supposed to mean, a normal family can have that many guns cause you don't just throw the old ones out if you buy a new one.

>CNN smdhtbhf

Does a country have to be a superpower to prosper and survive?

We don't need you as an ally. You do nothing for us.

Read this: dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1346315/Obamas-right-There-special-relationship-Britain.html

>ban EU countries from trading with the UK
Just fuck my empire up senpai.

I don't think you understood. Ally with China for geostrategic purposes, but trade with the COMMONWEALTH.

EU is protectionist, creates unemployment and fosters stagnation.

Nuff said

>Nigel Farage

FUCK OFF POTING THIS RACIST MAN!

A reminder to not supoort or assosiate with this man or his filthy party.

This man is a racist, sexist, Islamophobic, trans phobic, facsist, homophobic, evil womanizing mysonginyst.

>Racist
He said he hates hearing foreign languages on transport

He hates muslims, and said that the burka should be banned

He hates Mexicans (as he supports Trump)

He blames foreigners for all his problems, even though he's married to a German

>Sexist
He hates women.

He doesn't believe in gender pay inequality, even though it has been proven that women get 65p for every £1 a man earns

He defended Godfrey Bloom's comment saying ''who in their right mind would want to employ a women!?!?''.

He wants to abolish the female vote

He hates women that breastfeed and thinks they're disgusting

He'S been reported to ave had multiple women when he was in his 20s, so this just also proves that he treats women like objects rather than actual people

He was hostile towards Hillary Clinton for literally no reason other than the fact she probably has the power to give birth to another human being, while getting the USA girl vote. Meanwhile he just sits at home fapping to ''' muh british empire revival soon!1!1!1'''

>Transphobic
He said that it it's a ridiculous idea to have transgender bathrooms

He said that the whole multi gender thing was confusing.

He attacked the BBC program that was educating translife

>Homophobic
He's against gays/lesbians marrying in the church

>Fascist
He wants to have strict borders. The only immigrants he wants are Australians, Irish, New Zealanders and Canadians

He's far too moral

This is literally everything YOU DO NOT want to vote for.

He's also using a ''muslim'' guy to be a token and get PoC to vote his shitty war mongering party

It is. But those States all have direct representation and a vote in what happens within our borders. The thing is, If we had to, we could lock down our borders and trade entirely with ourselves and do quite nicely. There would be an adjustment period as we ramped our manufacturing capacity back up, but we have the natural resources to do if push came to shove. Obviously, we'd rather not, but if we had to, we could turtle up and survive on own.

>obama was a meddling cunt
Which I do not disagree with. I want you guys to have your sovereignty. I'm not interested in dictating your internal politics. I say out of benevolence that getting close to China will be a mistake in the long run.

If you ally with china and china keeps expanding territory into the south china sea, I don't want to have to sink your aircraft carriers.

You're a fucking moron.

Well, consider that the term was coined by a man that wants all.guns banned from civil ownership and considers one gun in civilian hands a travesty.

Just like it was with you. I'm not the China guy. Allying with those pricks is retarded. I just want my country to stand on its own. I have no love for the US.

You
>Betrayed us at the Suez
>Betrayed us at the Falklands
>Dragged us into Iraq despite the fact the UK military didn't need to help the US military
>Pick France over us despite us following you into almost every conflict
>Pick the EU over us

It's battered wife symdrome. We keep thinking if we suck up to you enough, you might treat us better. You never do.

>Dragged us into Iraq
Blame Blair desu.

Come on, baby. I can change. For real this time.

>battered wife vs
>marrying a bear that won't stop fucking with your ex
You're playing a dangerous game.

Learn to juggle the balls when your sucking us off and maybe we'd stay. Figure out how to please your man

youtube.com/watch?v=PyGXhr90BPI

I'm not the other guy. I don't want to ally China.

Oh, fuck off. I honestly can't wait for the burger tears when Shillary wins.

obvious troll aside, I wonder why being a racist is instantly bad.
Academically speaking, Is there any common or scientific explanation for this?

>Changed just the UK's destiny
He changed the fate of the world.
I honestly don't think Trump would stand a chance if Brexit never happened. Brexit has given all nationalists around the world hope and determination. That determination, Trump is funnelling now more than ever. Not to forgot that Britain is a global power and any decision it makes has huge repercussions.

The more time passes the less and less I would mind if Russia nuked you.

Lad, the only reason we ally with them is because they serve our interests.

For centuries we have been meddling in the middle east. Hell, the only reason America came started meddling there was due to us forcing them into a situation where the only way out was to do so.

America try to betray us, but in the end they can do nothing. We'll always stand back up with a firm grip around their bloody neck.

Wew didn't know about a few of these, you've now just made me love him even more. Cheers for that pal.

Because it was criminalized, so people think if its a crime it make it instantly a bad thing and a taboo.

>He's far too moral

kek

No there is no reason why it is bad.
You have to keep in mind that in all the western world, anti-racist have won.

They base EVERY reasoning on equality, they do not ever question that. It is forbidden to question it.

>A Brit had to go over and teach Trump how to debate
Yanks BTFO

I'd take banter lessons from nige tbqh.