I'VE MADE A FOOL OF MYSELF

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/htj3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

top kek, the DoJ and the AG are getting fucked over

>try and block the FBI but not granting a warrant for the drive
>since Weiner owns the drive, they can view everything on it with his consent

Good news

If this is legit heads will roll all the way up to the white house.

Have a bump bro

He's probably offering to do this to get off easier on his own case I'd guess?

Is Weiner our guy? I think he's our guy.

Based CunnyBro selling his ex wife and her lesbian boss down the river to save his own ass

You know i alawys secretly kind of liked this perverted jew. Despite looking like someone who needs to be under a heatlamp 12 hours a day he has very human characteristics and follys unlike his other chosen elite brethern.

>can't subpoena the weiner

>either give us Hillary or we're sending you to prison, pedo
>w-w-white collar prison?
>federal "get fucked in the ass" prison
>o-o-oh

This guy is either really fucking stupid or purposely sabotaged the Clinton campaign for some reason. Maybe he's been compromised for a while, due to his previous incidents.

Is that Wojack owning that mudshit female?

classic "jews jewing jews" scenario

He is just by being on our enemies team

>lifelong Democrat
>sends dick pics to sluts whether they want them or not
>Jew

Oh yeah, he's Sup Forums all the way

I had to double take that one but then realized you speak butchered English and that rhymes in your disgusting 'roo-speak.

The FBI has been infiltrated by our side since the 90's and the goverment has even said as much. There is alot of hupla about the CIA vs FBI. We don't own it but the nationalist to white nationalist element is certainly there

Nah, its because he values decency, integrity and rule of law so highly.

The folder holding Hillary's emails was named "life insurance".

I keked at that too

I think Weiner might be depressed

So who named it that-- Weiner or Huma?

Probably the FBI knows Shillary is threat to national security and they want to get rid of her before the elections.
But gotta recognize that all effort in the world would have gone to waste without a bunch of autists posting frog cartoons on the internet and a guy sending dic pics to an underage girl.

If he manages to sink Hillary's campaign for good, he can live the rest of his life with the awareness he saved the world from WW3 with his cock. Or at least what is left of it.

source: autistic shreek on twitter

Weiner

yeah, he can always be caught later if he continues with the diddling

The clot thickens.

Any man that fucks over Hillary and likes 15 year old girls is okay in my book

Didn't that have all the high profile suspects as "cooperating witnesses" last time too? And with them present in each other's interviews and testimonies?

Also consider that the FBI dropped the SPLC like 4 years ago

But Comey is not a part if that huh? Goes like this:

>FBI mad at Comey for not recommending to indict
>disgruntled FBI sets up Weiner with 15 year old and tips off NYPD
>NYPD seize electronics and discover emails and possibly other pedo stuff
>Normies now know and Comey's hand is forced

No he was just a high powered executive who sleezed his way into that post. Im sure not many there have any respect for him

Weinered is the new schlonged.

SO WITH SADNESS IN MY HEART

FEEL THE BEST THING I COULD DO

IS END IT ALL AND LEAVE FOREVER

Only if he crashes hillarys campaign with no survivors

Weiner saved the West

#WeinersOutForIndictments

IF YOU LIKE PINA COLADAS

AND GETTING CAUGHT WITH JAILBAIT

#DicksOut4Weiner

>all effort in the world would have gone to waste
Instantly started reading your post in gman's voice.

>looking at 25 years for soliciting sex from a minor and possession of carnal knowledge of a minor
>fbi offers a plea deal of he spills everything he knows about Clinton in a sworn testimony
Good thing he's in their custody or he might try to kill himself.

You know, we always called each other CunnyBros. Like you said to, uh, somebody, "You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a cunny bro. He's one of us." And that's what it's all about. That's what the FBI could never understand.

He's helping to get justice served to the clintons, but only to save his own ass. He's useful now, but I still despise this son of a bitch. Once on Killary's side, always the enemy!

they probably have so much shit on this guy, of course he's cooperating

This doesn't work in a Michigan accent.

Kikes gotta kike someone, and he ran out of goys to kike.

PUNISHED ANTHONY

>a fallen weiner

Works in a New York accent.

So its either

>He knows there's nothing on it and he's wanting to be co-operative as not to hamper Hillarys campaign
Or 2.
>He knows there's incriminating details on it and he's co-operating to seek a plea further down the line

Which one is it bros

No one knows this for sure.

A Weiner denied his cunny

>can't supeenuh tha weenuh

Kek'd

girl was 15, he's facing pedo charges which is 10-15 federal time. It could be either.

I highly doubt the FBI announces they are reopening one of the cases if they don't have something.

If you trust him, there is this streamable.com/htj3

Someone post the nose pic pls

He knows there incriminating details on it and hes cooperating with the FBI to cover it up.

This, they wouldn't do this so close to the election unless they were sure shit was about to hit the fan

>can't sah-pee-nah the why-ner
wat

Found poisoned with 4 shots to his back in a car accident with DoJ ruling suicide

the FBI, being pressured by a partisan-pushing DOJ to fold, did not reign back on their original position set out in july. They said it has come to their attention in an unrelated investigation that NEW material regarding the July decision has been found and thus legally MUST reopen the case to "reevaluate the integrity of facts".

It could be nothing, but I doubt this situation, which appears a former congressman being investigated for child luring and other sex crimes would be cooperating, perhaps even getting a plea deal, in order to get hilldog.

My worry is they were smart enough not to send incriminating things over e-mail but since it's already been proven that hillary et co are either too stupid or too arrogant to care, that they've potentially done so. Hopefully it turns up something damning, but someone in the FBI needs to "leak" investigation information in order to save the election, as the results would take months to release. That's my call; a feeb agent gets his career cancelled but saves the country.

I said it all along; FBI after Hoover were THE american law enforcement institution.

This really is the crescendo at the 11th hour.

why do you people always post pictures instead of posting the piece of shit articles in full? it's retarded

The fuck sort of accent is that?

He's gonna be martyred for this. The little Weiner that fucked the matriarchy

Idk. Western I guess?

I'm from Colorado

He probably figured he was going to get a pass like epstein did all those years, or even a pardon.

Now that he knows he's not going to get it and is being thrown under the bus via divorce, he is taking down his former allies with him.

>15

grandma tier

We're sticking it to the journalist conglomerates man

I would try to save my own ass too

I think you might just be illiterate. Or a fucking foreigner.

>tfw a kike schlong is saving this election

Oh fuck you cunt. It's how any mid-westerner pronounces it. The Michigan guy said the same shit.

How do YOU pronounce it?

I thought that I could live for no one else

The world is really strange.
Politicians go apeshit over shitposting frogs and FBI found evidence because Huma was too busy sucking Hillary's wrinkly clit

>Save the US in exchange for the FBI letting you off the hook for fucking children

We've finally reached this point.

sub-pee-nuh the wee-ner
t. one of the worst states in the union

>Hilldawg is getting schlonged because of a horny heeb who can't keep his schlong in his pants

>be FBI
>infiltrate WN groups
>become partially indoctrinated
>"You know, this doesn't sound half bad."

what if he gets in a "weightlifting accident"?

Gets to make one call.

sends dick pic

Poetic justice. Proof that God exists and has a great sense of humor.

Weiner honestly has always been a very well-intentioned guy. One of those intentions just happens to be to plow teenage pussy, but politically I quite liked him.

The NYPD already had a good look at everything. You don't think anti corruption crusader Preet Bahara didn't create multiple copies of everything?

The NYPD hates Clinton's guts. You don't think they would be out for blood with the information Weiner has on the Clinton machine? Every imaginable corruption and degeracy, like FBI user said.

My guess is Preet gave Comey a chance to do something right for once, or face the same ass fucking the elite would get if he just released the information.

Clinton is so fucked and she knows it. She's going to lose big league, even with all the election fraud. Expect some people to end up committing suicide due to 'shame' in the next few months.

Yeah I always kinda liked him too. Seems like a guy you could hang out with and have a great time. Very oppurtunistic and slimy but I cant see him raping or harming someone intentionally.

Works in a Boston accent

CTR is sliding this thread.
How zealous are these idiots?
I hope President Trump is loose with what he considers cooperating with a traitor. I'm ready for some nerd virgin sacrifices to kek

>Can't subpoener the Weiner

He better go into a witness protection program while he's at it.

you win

You don't know who I am, but I will save America.

This is why Comey 'let them go' last time. Clever.

The FBI can't offer a plea deal, only the DOJ. The FBI like the police can say they can make a deal but it's the DOJ, or local DA's office that decide if, when and what charges to bring. Weiner knows this having been a lawmaker. Apparently the FBI can agree to destroy the computer after extracting what they think is neccissary though and if they forgot to save the dick pics first 'oh darn it all'.

The FBI caught him when he accidentally sexted them state secrets.

'I come from a world you may not understand.'

Did he stupidly tattoo state secrets on his dick?
The same thing happened to Harold Holt back in the day.

>corrupt doj

There has to be more than this, if what you're saying is true then fucking nothing will happen...right? Wtf r u saying here.

Doj!?!!? Why the fuck are we even talking about this then. It's nothing if the doj gives (((deals)))

Fuck