Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mivXvGNsh3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, why not.

more of the girl in the op?

who cares

>ywn sniff her feet

You don't understand.

The Jews are not your friends, but they are not your enemies.

Trump intends to weaponize the Jews to fight the globalists. Just last week I weaponized a pair of Jews by lying that a nigger nearby had made a Nazi salute. They promptly beat him up.

In what they shall be for they

>Hating on based Israel
>Hating a nation that kills mudslimes
Smh desu senpai

>Move embassy to Jerusalem
>Palestinians get upset and start throwing more rocks at Israeli soldiers
>Israel retaliates by firing tomahawk missiles at villages and making new settlements
>Iran and other muslim nations see it as the last straw and initiate war with Israel
>All of the countries get wiped out in the resulting war

Trump is a secret genius.

you gotta take a break dude, get off the internet for a while

>she will never shove her sweaty foot down your throat and call you a faggot

he has to do whatever she wants or she will tell on him

>t-trump is anti-establishment!
my fucking sides

The only perceivable end to the geopolitical struggle known as the Arab Cold War is cataclysmic, region-wide warfare that will result in genocides, migrations, and the redrawing of Middle-Eastern borders. It has to happen sometime because of the decisions made by our leaders in the past. It may as well be our generation.

Hopefully, we can do this in the next 8 years or so and have a good enough leader, like Trump, who will keep us out of a more protracted and global war with Russia and/or China. The struggle now is whether this will be a Middle-Eastern war or a Eurasian war. Pray for Middle-Eastern war.

>migrations
if you mean migration of shitskins out of our countries then yes

>trump sucks jewish dick to get himself elected
>Sup Forums suddenly does a 180, stops talking shit about Israel and drops their anti-semitism because their "god emperor" said so and they'd have to conflict with their illogical support for him if they don't absolutely fully agree with him

lol, classical alt-right

We could just let ISIS take over the whole region, recognize them as a nation state, and give them the North Korea treatment.

this is not accurate but ok bulge area

CTR SCUM LEAF

Donald's out-jewing the jew. Stop pretending you can keep up.

I mean a reshuffling of peoples in the Middle-East on par with the Armenian genocide. I think in the coming centuries they'll be talking about the Yemeni genocide. I think as soon as the Israelis are able to operate within the obscurity granted by total war in and around their borders, they will make the Palestinian people just disappear. I think that the Druze population in Syria will be annihilated by the "moderate" (see, Wahhabi) insurgents.

They wouldn't get the North Korea treatment. North Korea wouldn't get the North Korea treatment if they had something we wanted. The Islamic State would be a sort of pariah in the beginning, sure, but we would work with them and push for "elections" or some kind of non-religious leadership and legitimize them in order to do business with them. I think that was the endgame for the Saudis from the very beginning.

its politics...

do you not remember trump slipping sarcastic "6 million" comments in his speeches last year?

I doubt she give a fuck about jews and would most likely cuck her limp wristed husband if someone turned her on enough

Fucking this.

youtu.be/mivXvGNsh3M

No. He's not. You sound 12.

>moving the embassy to the capital
shocking

That flag, not even trying.

ill defend it. You have to promise "muh isreal greatest ally in the middle east" to win over the neocon vote. also probably to pick up a few dumb jews votes in states like NY

>burger flag
>likes Israel

Yep, totally not a merchant.

I've always thought Israel was based. They are like the bastion of western civilization in the middle of the filthy radical hellhole. I tend to think the whole globalist banking scheme doesn't originate in Israel

Has anyone written any fic yet?

Trump sure has some hot women in his misd universe pageant.

Ps. This one is a trap