Soon, in Poland there will take place March of Independence (11.11)...

Soon, in Poland there will take place March of Independence (11.11). All White conservatives that hate islam are welcomed - except germans, for obvious reasons.

Here is footage from last year:
youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k

Here is why true christianity is important:
youtube.com/watch?v=2stNE3FXZO8

Some based qts:
youtube.com/watch?v=o3VSKECLfqI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia5YkZfz-_4

How did it look a few years ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=pl5JB5LVz-A
youtube.com/watch?v=gp6hiTu8POQ

Invitation to Hungarian bros:
youtube.com/watch?v=yV0k1VvPbcc

And to French ones:
youtube.com/watch?v=-6i5gGXzh4Y

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vdYCbAjgfh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If I were to visit Poland for holiday, this is something I'd proudly attend

What an attitude.
Not only that my ancestors lived in Silesia, and I haven't participated in any act against your group of interest, nor did my friends and close environment. Most of the people I know are against the islamic influx and open-border policies.

So where are your "obvious reasons"? I tell you where they are: located exactly in the same cognitive area where Merkel generalizes that all are equal, where SJW's generalizes that all Trump supporters are racist, where BLM generalizes that all White folk are supprossors...

...for obviously the same fucking reason you guys are rightwing against.

So go fuck yourself.

>bydło on the streets
>good

shouldn't you be busy cleaning our toilets?

Gotta agree with Klaus here...my family were Krauts who were driven out of Danzig by angry Polacks in the late 19th century and didn't stop til they reached Shitpost Island.
I've gone back to Poland to see the Old Town for myself, on three different occasions local people started talking to me in Polish, assuming I was one of them.
It was pretty cool, Poles are pretty friendly people, and when they found out I was Aussie, they got even friendlier. I didn't mention anything about German heritage for the obvious reason, ie: the enormous chip so many Poles seem to have about events that ended over 70 years ago.
Both sides have inflicted awful things on each other over time, but that pales in comparison to what the invaders would happily do to both of you, given half a chance.
The common threat to Kraut and Polack alike should unite them. Remove kebab, then maybe get stuck back into the old business, if you can even remember what all the fuss was about.

When you D&C like this, you do the kike's job for him.

> most people I know
> muh slesia

does not matter, statistically 82% of the people here support illegal immigration. so shut your yap. we are the cause of this misery, again.

Hitler would be ashamed

this is obviously bait and shit posting

This just seems like an excuse for lower-education poles to go riot rather than an actual political rally.

It's obviously because you bring the worst antifa scum ever year poland has their march

> two posts by this ID

nice try, ahmad abdul mohammad

we will drive your ass back to the dusty rat hole you came from

How so, secret Turkroach?

Or maybe I wanted to say two things unrelated you absolute retard

>my family were Krauts who were driven out of Danzig by angry Polacks in the late 19th century and didn't stop til they reached Shitpost Island.
Oh you fucking moron... Bad bait.

>The sick tune from Batman comes on youtube's autoplay
>Pause it to watch first video
>

A little curiosity for the polish friends here.
Italy is one of the very few states citing directly other countries in its national hymn. Even more peculiarly, one of those countries is cited in the intent of fellowship and friendship.

The country cited with this intent of fellowship in Mameli's Hymn is Poland.
"The eagle of Austria already lost her feathers, they drank Italian and polish blood that burned down its heart".

And you know another funny thing? Poland's hymn has been composed in Italy, in Reggio Emilia.

He would.

>Italy is one of the very few states citing directly other countries in its national hymn.

>The country cited with this intent of fellowship in Mameli's Hymn is Poland.
>"The eagle of Austria already lost her feathers, they drank Italian and polish blood that burned down its heart".

>And you know another funny thing? Poland's hymn has been composed in Italy, in Reggio Emilia.
youtube.com/watch?v=vdYCbAjgfh4

>Plaque commemorating Italian volunteers who fought for Polish independence in January Uprising of 1863. Old cemetery in Olkusz (Poland).

good

fuck up as much shit as you can, beat up as many innocent people as you want

In 3 years you will pay a massive price for it you right winger fucker. Every muslim you beat up just makes us strongre

> rainbow-burning.jpg

Ah damn I remember that year so well :3 and that picture is so iconic, love it!

>Dąbrowski's entry into Rome