China stronk

China GDP is ahead of both EU and USA.

Are you still against TTIP faggots?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)#Lists

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/2012_11_23/China-and-Russia-Chinese-colonization-of-Russias-Far-East/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Diluting your quality of life for muh GDP

> not wanting to stay competitive in the 21st century economy

Why do you want your children to be slaves to superior Chinese goods and services?

Fuck dude

The globalists are going to have the upper hand in WW3 just like WW2

We must have some globalism because separately we're too small to compete.

Relax. Once Trump brings Russia to our side we can just split China into many smaller states.

USA, Britain, India, Russia, Japan, Iran and Syria vs China, the EU the UN and every Islamist/far left/shitskin extremist in the world?

Interesting how noone even points a finger at Israel except the 99%

Nope

They're allying with the (((EU))) and (((UN))) as a backup plan for a Trump/Putin alliance.

>Russia
>a country with smaller GDP than Italy's
>a country that's being colonized by China
Not relevant.

>west is lagging behind
>'lets them take our jobs lmao!'

I would vacation in an independent Manchuria desu senpai.

They still have a loaded gun and a hard shield though.

Russia's nationalism being demonized like Hitler rings some bells

TTIP is proposed trade deal between EU and USA. I'm not advocating uniting with shitholes.

Yet when it comes to Eastern Europe, yuroshits constantly yell about MUH GDP MUH ECONOMY WE ARE SO STRONK

Why are you so hypocritical?

>piss poverty prorated

China spends more on defense and has a more modern army they're just quiet about it for now. There are more single men in China than the entire population of Russia.

The last thing we want is more connections to the EU

Fuck those cucks/islamists

That meme about americans making a $10,000 space pen while russians just used a pencil is doubly true for war.

Russia has cheap shitty everything but they have shit that actually works and gets the job done.

>Fuck those cucks/islamists
You're literally a mexican nigger, you think we like you?

>you think we like you?
I hope not

Defend yourselves from Russia and the dunecoon muhammad dick suckers you cuckolds

You're a brainwashed idiot if you think Russia is efficient with its military.
Modern Russia is capitalist and twenty times more corrupt than USA.

>20x more corrupt than USA!
Ok shill, this conversation is no longer interesting. Please don't act like you have any idea how corrupt out country is.

We are (((death))), the servant of the destroyer of worlds. The USA is the most evil oligarchy on the planet right now because of who they serve.

>you
You know you sound dumb right

Chang, get off the proxy. China's military sux ass. your little Wang fighters will get decimated in 48 hours leaving you with air inferiority and no defense except shitty nukes

If you hate the USA so much why do you use its proxy, Ivan?

>Trump wins
>35% tariff on imports
>china loses number 1 customer
>American business booms
America is made great again
Chinese throw themselves off rooftops at a rate high enough to break the safety nets

% tariff on imports
I'm sure Americans want a new 35% tax on everything from notebooks and iPhones to everything in big box stores.

They don't that's why the businesses will be forced to manufacture in America

> manufacture in America

But that's even more expensive that's why they outsource to Asia. And expensive new American factories just use robots, which means no new jobs.

Either way you're fucked.

Look what I found for you, Ivan. Chinese don't even have to fight.

sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/2012_11_23/China-and-Russia-Chinese-colonization-of-Russias-Far-East/

The figures are inflated from fraudulent data. There is going to be a huge crash in the housing market in China soon.

Manufacturing is also coming back to the west, but not with jobs because it's mostly robots doing the work. When things start to falter the Chinese government will do something extremely stupid and cause a mass exodus of foreign investment. Screenshot this post.

Also I like China for the most part, so this isn't coming from a biased perspective.

>be China
>build entire cities that nobody lives in so you can show an increase in GDP

If that's so, the smaller and irellevant nations should band together to form a single nation.

£500,000 apartments where the rent is £600 a month. Seems legit.

>barely ahead on GDP
>with almost 5 x the population

Ahh yes, very efficient.

I don't hate the USA, the founding ideas and level of freedom/wealth are great.

I do not approve of the actions the corrupt establishment takes that ruin the world and further a globalist agenda though.

>There is going to be a huge crash in the housing market in China soon.
> the Chinese government will do something extremely stupid
People like you has been saying the same thing for decades. Meanwhile there has been no collapse and the Chinese economy looks a lot like the rest of the world except it's much bigger.

That's because the chinese market will crash

Just along with everyone else when this usury/banking bubble pops

> what is national debt

>superior Chinese goods and services
Yeah electronic devices that electrocute and catch fire is what we need.

>Are you still against TTIP faggots?
Yes, USA is a major competitor in agricultural goods. Our products are far superior but more expensive.

>when this usury/banking bubble pops
Don't think so. It's older than the USA.

Everything China makes is poisonous.
Yes I'm still against TTIP. I don't want Chinese courts to have ANY jurisdiction over my country.
Money is not worth suffering for.

Only ones trashing East Europe are niggers and Soros shills.

> Yeah electronic devices that electrocute and catch fire is what we need.

They make everything for Apple so it's not so bad. In the future they will be ahead of the west.

> Our products are far superior but more expensive.

Americans know that we are superior. They sell cheap crap, we sell superior organic goods. Win-win.

>Yes I'm still against TTIP. I don't want Chinese courts to have ANY jurisdiction over my country.
Now google TTIP.