Baman Piderman

Baman Piderman 20 minute special: Ghost Night 2.

Didn't see a thread for it, but this show still exists.

youtu.be/2ux8OjG0s3M

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/baman_piderman/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh shit! It's out!

This is great. I love the Buteras

that was great.

Good job Lindsay!

I want Wanda goo

wanda a cute

Whoa... that was actually incredible.

is this the only relevant mondo show anymore?

yeah everything else is dead

These are such great videos

pumkin is my husbando

so amazing and charming! Thank you smallboos!

Good taste, but he already has squib

squib is my waifu

Too cute and innocent for this world. No homo

>those origami armors

I missed this adorable piece of media.

HOLY SHIT IT'S OUT

Squib a cute! CUTE!

classic.

What ever happened to dick figures?

I don't care if it ever comes back
I wasn't being cute, i really hope it's dead.

THAT MUSIC BOX SCENE

yeah everything else is dead

So, what new insights into the lore can we glean from this episode?

-Squib is considering "hatching" into a humanoid form
-Wanda really isn't evil, she actually did just want friends and has a weird way of showing it
-That said, the house is still connected in some way to a ghostly realm that may not be her doing
-There's a model of the house and surrounding area, with voodoo like properties on the people represented
-Pumkin can dance

Anything else?

i hate this

remember: you can do the thing

aw yiss

HOLY FUCK YES. THE BUTERAS DO NOT GET AS MUCH LOVE AS THEY DESERVE

That's 14 minutes and change, OP.

Hopefully this thread will last longer than the one we tried to have last weekend about this.

14 is almost 20.

But it does help that the special is actually OUT today.

IT WAS SO NICE! I hope they release a full, uninterrupted version of that song somewhere. I would unironically pay for a soundtrack

I WANNA FUCK THIS GHOST!

The animation is so fluid

Baman Piderman is a cute-only zone. No lewd behavior allowed.

>gets patted by everyone
slut

She was aking for it.

>>ta-dun!
I love her and her voice.

Piderman potentially getting a little more brave? About halfway through he seemed less afraid, then had that Brave Bub mug at the end in her house

There's a special little spot in the center of our chests. Maybe it's the heart. Maybe it's right next to the heart. But we all have one. A little spot that just gets warm and cozy when we something that truly embodies comfy and fun.

Watching this, I got that feeling all over again. This show and the creators need more love.

I'm super excited for the Baman mystery episode

Awwww.. That was really cute.

HE HATES IT!

How are these so damn good? How do they do it bros?
Also, fan-fucking-tastic animation as usual.

That was really nice. It was well worth the wait.

>This qualifies as nostalgia material

bump for awesome

i could really go for some tasteful lewds of wanda
woo woo

This video put the happiest grin on my face. Something about Baman Piderman just gets me all warm inside.

Best place is here, might as well ask quick.

Episode 24, there is a scene where pumpkin is dodging pizza's random crap. Does anyone know where to find the music for that lil bit. ive looked though Ben Kling's stuff and got nothing.

Thanks, And looking forward to seeing squib doing their change to have feets too.

no idea

Omygaaaah it's finally here!
I don't have enough smile muscles for this show!

My favorite part was Red Squib's face after being voodoo'd down to the basement and voodoo kissed.

They've been here longer than you, faggot

This reminds me of 12 Oz mouse if 12 Oz mouse wasn't funny

Man, Youtube really shanked them. I remember just a few years ago Youtube hired them to do that condescending copyright video that explained if somebody pirated your video, it was your fault and actually you were the bad guy. You had to watch it any time somebody used Content ID to filch money from you.

I think the only thing keeping some animators going now is old momentum and passion.

But... 12 Oz. Mouse WASN'T funny.

>replying to obviosu attention whores and not just reporting

come on, son

>new Baman Piderman
YESSSS

Mondo does not create shows, it licenses them. They then to take credit for the shows and sometimes refuse to pay royalties that is why there are so few shows. People realize that they are a shit company, hopefully the people who made LastMan will wise up.

Personally, I just hope Lindsay and Alex find some sort of way to get published elsewhere.

I'm sad that it's over.

i can't wait for 2036, when the next episode will be released

What is the name of tentacle thing

squib

They said now that the long episode is out, they'll be getting the next one out in a more timely manner.

how does he drink with a mask on?

That's not a mask.

I hope the next ep starts with Baman and Piderman doing the intro song while still stuck in Wanda goo.

Well the kickstaster at least assured them that they can finish Baman Piderman without Mondo fucking them over even if they take a long time.

But yeah I hope that whatever enw project those two do in the future, its with someone else.

Bump

DO NOT SCARE RED SQUIB

red squib deserves to be bullied.

It is an emotion he is unfamiliar with.

So, Sup Forums, was it Capekino?

I know you're just joking, but part of me still wants to see you banned for Sup Forums shitposting

this was so cute

From the e-mail I got last week:

>After over a year of work, Ghost Night 2 is finished!

>Clocking in at almost exactly fourteen and a half minutes, this is the longest episode of Baman Piderman by… over seven minutes—which is also the length of the last longest episode. We went a little hog wild on this one.

>Before the show comes to a close later on this year, I wanted to be able to do a BIG episode; something that felt substantial and fun! We talked it over extensively, knowing it would be a HUGE undertaking for just us two, and that it would likely take a lot longer than people were accustomed for us to make it. Thank you guys so much for all of your patience waiting for this meaty, meaty episode. It’s meaty. I still can’t believe it’s done. Meaty. Now I can finally turn into scarabs like in the Mummy and be at peace…

>Seriously though, big ups to you guys for being so patient during the more than year long production of this episode. There were a lot of hiccups along the way, but it is truly a pleasure to make something so long and substantial for the show.

>Gushy love aside, to be candid we have had to take a lot of other jobs the past year to keep afloat and food on the table. When we had the KS a few years ago, we were a little greener than we are now and didn’t know how much rewards/mailing/taxes would end up costing out of the KS money. We really, really appreciate everyone being patient for episodes while we work a second job animating to keep a roof over our heads. The good news related to this: Alex and I moved this month! With Boston rent skyrocketing the last few years, we had to work extremely hard just to stay afloat there with odd-animation-jobs, which took time away from our own personal work like BP, among other fun shorts you can see on our social media. After a little heart break leaving all our friends and family, we moved and set up SmallBu down in Virginia, which will help us a HUGE amount financially.

cont.

>What this means for us: Less time spent working for other people.

>What this means for you: Baman Piderman episodes coming out a lot quicker.

>I’m really excited for this new chapter in our art, and as always I want to extend our sincere gratitude for the support you guys have offered us over the years. It’s a pleasure to make this show for you, and I hope you’ll be able to feel the love we put into making it.

>-There are some leftover KS merch things; I am sitting on a throne of plush Pumkins. Like game of thrones, but with more anxiety. We’re going to put them up for sale online next week, so if there was something you wanted to snag for a frenemy or to blow your nose on, keep your peepers peeled at our twitter for details!

>-This month Alex and I will be doing our first official appearance at a convention in several years! We’ll be exhibiting at SPX in Bethesda! It’s a great convention, AND IT’S ON MY BIRTHDAY OH BOY! We’ll have some merch there, as well as original art! Come say hi to us so I can give you the most righteous of high fives.

>-Virginia is weird! Where can a girl get a good haircut. Where are all the Dunkin Donuts. Does my mom know I miss her? I’M NOT CRYING I JUST PEELED AN ONION WHILE SHOWING A FRIEND THE LIGHT THROUGH A SHREK-BASED METAPHOR OKAY!!!!!!!

>A new episode should be just a few months away, so sit tight, and we hope that you guys enjoy Ghost Night 2!

>Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

>Lot’s of love, Lindsay and Alex SB

>when your otp is a humanoid pumpkin and a tentacle creature

I've had weirder OTPs

>From the e-mail I got last week
>We’re going to put them up for sale online next week
Hmm.
user does a link to said sale exist yet?

By the looks of their twitter, it hasn't been posted yet.

I got the e-mail on the 2nd so "next week" in this context includes up to the 16th I think.

I think, not know.

You'd have to keep an eye on their twitter.

>the show comes to a close later on this year
say it isn't so

Unless they're going to pump out a bunch of episodes in quick succession, I'm not sure that line means what we think it means.

Would you all still love squib if she cocooned, hatched, and became a humanoid squib?

>Squib cocoons
>hatches
>was a boy all along

Squib is confirmed to be a squib. No gender.

I see it as female though, because Tsundere, and because Pumpkin is considered male.

This
Squib may be a sexless oddity, but she sure displays a lot of genuine femininity.

Fuck that shit, when is Dr. Tran coming back?

Fucking this oh god.

>dear piderman
>how do you drink with a mask on?
>crapfully yours
>Sup Forums

Wanda lewds when?

A while ago

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/baman_piderman/1