EVEN WHITE PEOPLE ARE ABANDONING DONALD TRUMP

"Trump’s support has even slipped with non-college-educated white-male voters, falling from 76 percent at the end of last month to 60 percent in the most recent poll, which was released on Sunday. Over the same period, Clinton’s support among white men surged by 10 percentage points, with a 12-point increase among white men without a college degree."

"White women, unsurprisingly, have also abandoned Trump. At the end of September, Clinton was polling among white women at 46 percent; in the most recent ABC News poll, she leads Trump 50 to 43. Comparatively, among white women with and without college degrees, Clinton rose five points to 62 percent, and two points to 42 percent, respectively."

vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-white-voters

Do people here actually believe trump is going to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com
youtube.com/watch?v=HsTACGVoNLw
youtube.com/watch?v=9wFbM-lx3y0
youtube.com/watch?v=RFODDL6lmEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>TRUMP IS LOSING BELIEVE US
Hillary is finished. No voter wants somebody that is under investigation by the FBI.

CTR please kys

CTR YOURE BACK!

I MISSED YOU!

*GLOMP*

>vanityfair for your source

Hahaha you're not even trying anymore CTR

>believing the lugenpresse

I work for CTR. We are freaking out because we were told its all over, trump.has won.

Please vote for Hillary, i promise she will help

>EVEN WHITE PEOPLE
To be fair, whites are the biggest cuckolds on the planet.

Let's be realistic, at this stage Hillary's lead is so enormous that even if you're an ardent supporter of her there's practically no reason to actually bother voting. Just sit at home on election day, crack open a cold one and let the inevitable win happen.

>+$[(((pools)))]

This. Even if the tinfoils on Sup Forums believe in CTR or whatever, it's irrelevant. Hillary is destroying Trump and there's nothing that can be done about it. The trumpfags are betting on the emails but the investigation won't be concluded until after this whole shit is over. Trump will lose

>Hillary's lead is so enormous

You misspelled Trump

Agreed, what will you be drinking while you wait for the results to come in?

CTR is obvious. Zip your dick up and leave please

I'll be drinking milk and eating chocolate chip cookies (personal favorite combo of mine)

you?

Latest polls show Hillary down even more then she was yesterday. If Hillary were not desperate, she wouldn't need CTR shills.

Hillary has lost. She should drop out now and let someone else who might have a chance at winning take over the Democrat nomination.

>5 days ago

kys

>Vanity Fair
>Vanity fucking Fair

CTR is ruining this board

Post the polls and let's see who's winning.

Go ahead.

I work at CTR too she is done.

>vanityfair.com

Nice source. Don't forget to trip on a banana peel so Hillary doesn't waste money take you out after WikiLeaks fucks her up this November.

I never understood why college-educated people in america appear as smarter than the average.
It's not like your colleges don't make you dumber that you already are with all this libtard propaganda bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=HsTACGVoNLw
pray for trump

Well fuck, you just corrected my record so hard I feel like I should abandon Trump too. I mean, looks like every other white male is so I guess I should follow along.

I love the smell of CTR desperation.

I have to work. It's cool that your candidate is so sure of victory that you effectively have the day off (there's no sense in actually voting for her, given that the result is so certain).

Democrats should ask Clinton to step aside
-- Chicago Tribune, October 29

The word is out:
Clinton Had Secret Server Because She Anticipated Needing To Hide "Rank Corruption"

wow it's fucking nothing

>wow it's fucking nothing
as is your comment

Silly Liberals, it's like they think if they tell themselves Trump isn't going to win enough times that it will come true.

so are yours

itt
>the 10,000 people that read vanityfair are still voting for hillary

>Do people here actually believe trump is going to win?

No it is satire. Pic related is what most experts agree on.

I would fuck her right in the pussy if you know what i mean.

Very clever response. Unfortunately the previous poster just used it. In school tomorrow, maybe your teacher could help you come up with better responses.

>vanityfair

>Pic related is what most experts agree on.
Your pic is a little out of date. Here's the most current picture showing Trump starting the election with 260 electoral votes.

sexual attraction is a good thing
youtube.com/watch?v=9wFbM-lx3y0

Liberal Tears for nothing. Comey waited until all the hard work was Done. Now that Trump has totally eliminated Hillary, Comey steps up. Now it's like "What difference does it make". Stick Hillary with a Fork. Oh and Fuck CTR.

Difference is, you were trying to prove something but failed. Calling someone stupid for being stupid is completely fine.

Anymore meaningless quotes you want to post from """"""""""legitimate""""""""" sources?

Radical leftist Michael Moore has endorsed Donald Trump for president.The CTR shills are unable to accept the fact that Hillary has already lost the election.

Breh, I've got some polls that show that 50% of the American populace disagrees with you.

something happen recently that has ctr so desperate? this is the worst they've been yet

I know, her core supporters and people that vote for her party whatever she does or whoever is the nominee.

Michael Moore: Trump Win Will Be Biggest 'Fuck You' in History

Poor Hillary. She fucks up everything that she touches.

The 2008 election was hers to lose and lose it she did. The list goes on and on.

And then the latest with her unlawful use of a personal server for secret US information.

Hillary is to be pitied because she lacks the competence to be president of the United States.

Despite the manipulated polls showing Hillary is ahead, the CTR shills must realize that she is losing and they are desperate.

CTR is spinning what may be factually correct. Their may be a very low turn out, with Hillary locked up.

You are pathetic. That is why you create posts to harass human beings by repeating memetic neologisms. At best, you make an arbitrarily indefensible statement to me to boost yourself esteem to which i I will not be able to respond. If I can not respond to your puerile aspersion, that should convey to you the infertile nature of your claim: that you run from rebuttal. You flee from the truth. You show no concern for reality, only your childish attempts to participate therein. Just remember one thing, son: I don't want pickles on my big mac.

Thanks.

oWo what's this

>Clinton’s support among white men surged by 10 percentage points, with a 12-point increase among white men without a college degree.

Oh come on, no one believes shit like this.

i would literally pick anyone except an actual facist over trump

FACT CHECK:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFODDL6lmEI

>1 post by this id

(((CTR))) top bait

I voted for her from home with a mail in ballot.

>1 post by this ID

saged

>i would literally only pick someone who doesn't care about their country

>(((((((((((((((Vanity fair)))))))))))))))))

>(((1 post by this ID)))
saged

Yep, another slide thread.

Sage it

CTR Shills in full damage control mode

>vanity fair
Sage

They do.

That's how dumb the left is. They'd rather have a criminal president who will be crippled by an investigation and most certainly be impeached. Not to mention how year's of such drama will cripple the party.

Anything to cockblock the right from even a penny in tax cuts and keep that evil ripoff Obamacare going.

I think it's a question of people looking out for themselves instead of considering what's best for the United States.

If they are part of the Washington establishment and Hillary is elected, not much changes – they get to keep their jobs and their influence remains the same.

That's why the Republicans in Washington don't stand up to Obama – they don't want their personal situations to change, despite the fact that they are screwing the country.

A Trump presidency could change all that and it makes Washington establishment types uncomfortable. Because they find change threatening, they support Hillary who will maintain the status quo.

nope

nah, this past weekend every Hillary supporter I know has realized they need to reexamine their support, many tore up their mail in ballots after changing their mind about voting Clinton, she's just too corrupt, I think the Clinton foundation money laundering scheme as well as the Haiti quake scandal were what finally broke the camel's back, that and the massive support for Trump, once explained Hillary supporters start to understand

It's literally over.

> the most recent poll,

OK now I know it's bullshit. Sage