It's 9 days until the election. Hillary will not be stopped

"G-guys I know some shit I s-swear"
"J-just wait for the Podesta Emails part 23!! This will end her campaign this time guys!!"

B-BUT THAT ONE PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGE WITH NO PROOF THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY FROM HILLARY SAID SHE PAYS ANONS TO INSULT TRUMP

SPREAD THIS ITS REAL OMFG WE'RE AT WAR

The email thing has been a bust. No American is willing to read much less read chat logs.

I think the issue is that he had faith in the American public to care about stuff would would have objectively gotten anyone else jailed.

Some of those were real though.

True.

Also whining like a child and calling everything rigged with no proof is embarassing. No sane adult human would vote for Trump.

This, no one except bootyblasted conservashits care about those useless emails that essentially were fucking nothing. They're grasping at straws because they'd do anything to not have a woman elected.

Email shit: uneffective and masses will not care

Pussy grabbing shit: very effective and will resonate with the masses

All the fucking shill threads just began at exactly the same time. Very weird, they must have hours.

lmao no

They got nothing. Hillary will become POTUS. It's already been decided. That fact that you think this symbolic election will actually determine the winner is cute

Can some kind user post the little 3-post screencap of the "Nov.1 Hilldawg is fugged" stuff from anonymous ?

Pls pls need for normie redpill forcefeeding

This.

Also Trump is a well known bigot racist by the general public.

I see the shills have finally learned about IDs

Obama and Hillary have both cried "rigged" in elections past you fucking faggot. She also likes to rig foreign elections too, as proven recently by audio tape.

kys

Are all these shills so robotic?
It's literally a factory of shillposts, nothing unique, just the same shit over and over again.
Sad.

wow a leaf oh how quaint

Who is keeping count of times? Must be in the 20s now

No you fucking idiot no one else would have been jailed because no one else would ever be in that situation. Fuck son are you retarded.

The audio tape was literally nothing. She never said anything about rigging anything. You're grasping at straws

It's close to 30 at this point lmao

>grasping at straws

I'll be grasping at throats on the DOTR

lol you're spot on. This is just becoming a comedy without any substance. In the end both are just terrible candidates with a lot of scandals. Question is just who can appear the most upright in this soap of an election