Sup Forums, are we the good or the bad guys?

Seems like the left is saying we are the baddies, because we do not let in the refugees and want to build walls instead of bridges.

So, are we truly the baddies?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/
tsowell.com/spmorali.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

baddies is subjective. it comes down to evolution. redpill yourself

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/

>baddies is subjective
Sure is, but I still know that torturing small animals for fun would be bad, while rescuing a baby from a river is good.

So, again, are we the baddies because we dislike radical Islam, want illegal immigration curtailed and do not want to shut down coal mines for global warming reasons?

why is rescuing the baby good? they will grow up to compete for the same resources that you are after.

No. There are no baddies really, liberals want to do good things but end up destroying everything, we do good things and preserve what good things we already have and liberal idiots are mad because we won't destroy our societies like they want to.

>believing in good and evil

I want to kill the jews, not everyone on earth, coal mine cunt.

No. They most certainly do NOT hold any moral or ethical high ground over us.

That's how they couch their arguments though.

tsowell.com/spmorali.html

We are definitely the good guys

>fight against corruption, crony capitalism and tyranny

Take a guess.

Objectively I must say that globalism is the correct way for humanity to evolve.
Throwing away its roots, becoming a single race, yadda yadda.
The problem I have with that is that the people who would lead us are the worst of degenerate and hypocrites humanity has to offer, plus I'm not sure the price is worth the risk and reward.
So fuck that, nationalism is the way until someone actually decent leads us to a better version of globalism which would justify giving up everything in its favour.

>thinking morality works within the confines of good and evil

>There are so many substitutes used in our society-- substitutes for eggs, substitutes for wood, substitutes for diamonds-- that perhaps we should not be too surprised to find substitutes for morality as well. One of the most widespread substitutes for morality, especially among intellectuals, is sanctimoniousness.

>How do you tell morality from sanctimoniousness? For one thing, morality is hard and sanctimoniousness is easy. Anyone who has succumbed to temptation, and then felt deeply ashamed long afterwards, knows how hard morality can be.

>Sanctimoniouniousness is easy. There are editorial writers who are sanctimonious every day of the week, without any visible sign of fatigue. As far as they are concerned, those who disagree with them are not merely in error, but in sin. Morality means being hard on yourself. Sanctimoniousness means being easy on yourself-- and hard on others.

>There are organizations whose very names proclaim the self-congratulation of the sanctimonious, the joy of being one-up on those with different opinions. For example, there is an environmentalist organization calling itself "Friends of the Earth," as if people who disagree with its opinions are enemies of the earth. There is another organization calling itself "The Union of Concerned Scientists," as if other scientists with different opinions were calloused and insensitive. There are groups who favor disarmament and call themselves the "Peace" movement, as if those who favor a policy of deterence instead just don't care about the dangers and horrors war.

>anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/
this is fucking stupid

t. a mathematical biologist

someone link video?

We're the anti-hero's, user

*drapes cape over shoulder*
*does back flip off of building*
*saves white woman getting raped*
*katana's a pack of blacks*
*flies off into the moonlight*

I don't think we should sacrifice our culture and nation for the sake of helping foreigners who in all likelihood wouldn't do the same for us. I don't think that makes me a baddie.

How can you deny this?

Look at the offspring of apes, compared to mice, are you really that fucking retarded?

its simple, quality, or quantity.

See it this way:

Leftists say:

- Whites commit crimes too
- Whites are the most racists
- White Privilege
- White offends everyone

Yet where do "minorities" emigrate and where leftists live?

The problem is that the evil white man have created a comfortable life. Everyone will hate us, everyone will try to humiliate us but the fact is that they cannot live without us.

It´s not good vs evil, it´s called hypocrisy. If right wing whites were isolated the minorities would PAY to live with them.

We're good for the white race, bad for others I guess.

No. Sup Forums is just satire

>Throwing away its roots, becoming a single race, yadda yadda.

But that is racism. Why cultures have to dissappear? why everyone must look the same? that would be terrible and boring.

People can travel, if they hate white culture they can perfectly go to another, no one would stop them.

We're that anime character that helps Trump from the shadows without him knowing and comes at the right moment when the protagonist needs help.

We're that guy.

Well, you keep saying that you'll hang innocent people, so maybe it's time for a little introspection.

Do you have the video for this? Haven't rubbed one out yet this morning

Leftists defend people who rape and kill.

There is no good or bad. The current situation is like this:

You are either for "traditional values", i.e. keeping nation states, nuclear family, different cultures, different economic markets etc.... VS. Globalism, mixing everything long term, one world government and also long term: Complete destruction of that which is, i.e. different races, traditions, religions, currencies, nation states etc...

In the end everything will be mixed into a middle brown pile of shit, where everyone is their own god but there won't be any outward differences anymore, people will be literally the same, same education, traditions etc etc... While the ruling class is laughing their ass off. Literally hell on earth.

We're just a group of people doing what we think is best for the world. If we are right or wrong is yet to be known. I say we do what we think is right and let history decide the rest.

No matter how much the left trys to word it THEY are the bad guys, not us

Globalism is a complete and utter nightmare to even think about.

Leftists and jews are not innocent

Ask yourself: Which side has its elite take part in fucked up blood rituals while praying to an ancient demon god?

I am pretty sure that isn't our side.

Globalism would result in those parts of humanity who have come the furthest (whites and to a lesser degree NE asians, im sure the jews have plans for them too) being pulled down to the level of the rest. Its communism on a racial level. The objectively best way for humanity to evolve would probably be exterminating nonwhites everywhere (exeption for NE asians). Not saying thats what we should do, expanding geographically is no longer the only way tp increase your numbers and 'move forward'.

Ask the Germans in about 40 years.

I'm sure many of them will regret not listening to the Right's concerns about mass immigration as their country descends into chaos.

May Kek make the Germans uncuck themselves.

>hoping there will be germans in 40 years