Welp it's over

Welp it's over...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3TDSUyB7yr4
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
primarymodel.com
youtube.com/watch?v=MuehPm_AKpA
youtube.com/watch?v=PyGXhr90BPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do they not know that early voting data is available in its total?

Trump is currently up in Florida

>Implying they don't ask people out of voting booth and many people lie out of fear.

THIS IS WHY

Youre trying to tell me 61% of NC favors her when 99% of the people i run across hate her? And i get out a lot

NO NO NO FUCK OFF SHILL CTR RIGGED ELECTION THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING HE WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN

hahahah we have the actual counted ballots, surely it's illegal to put false information like this out?

And no one was surprised. Any moron saw this coming from the first day Trump was nominated. The people on this board, however, are special morons.

Why do Trumptards always rely on anecdotal evidence and dismiss polling? No shit all your close friends and neighbors share the same thoughts, otherwise you wouldnt be friends.

>Th-they must be lying!!! Y-yeah, that's it! The v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-voters are just lying!

Alot of people hated the liberals that I knew

They won the election though.

it's a poll

>early vote
Nice propaganda. Democrats normally win that.

Uhhhhh we have actual data that contradicts this now, so what the fuck do they even think they're doing at this point?

Polling is anecdotal

LOL
You should really kill all the corrupted fuckers in the US.

I TRUST NBC

I ALSO SMOKE CRACK AND CAN READ EARLY BALLOTS AND ABSENTEE BALLOT REQUESTS

>putting polls out when the real numbers are heavily contradicting them
it's fraudulent

Exit polling. It's assuming the people are actually saying who they really voted for.

NC here and let me tell you, this is bullshit.

We do not allow people to have Hillary signs here, if someone has one their house burns down and they disappear.

If someone steals a Trump sign they are shot and buried on the spot.

>Heh, nice p-propaganda shill. Dems always win early voting. Once the f-f-fat and lazy vote comes out, Trump will win in a landslide!

maybe because your trying to convince us that a state that romney won last time .....wont go to a more popular candidate than romney and a more UNPOPULAR candidate in clinton over obama

We just need the spark. Its coming, i assure you

If it was exit polls, it would have said exit polls.

See Trump is up in Florida.

((((((((((NBC)))))))))) poll.

>SJW/Marxist polling

They don't even try to hide it.

the fat and lazy vote already came out

Voter intimidation? Maximum degeneracy, drumpftard.

Florida here
We voted Hillary. Stronger together #ImWithHer

What's the point of this if the real official data is out?

Will hopefully she gets impeached if she gets in

It's so obvious Trump's gonna lose hard. Too much minorities and stupid women in the US

Polling is anecdotal, while early voting statistics are not. According to early voter statistics, the Republicans are up between 20,000 and 50,000 in Florida (whereas in 2012, when the Democrats only won by about 70,000 in Florida, they were up 250,000 at this point in the election).

>more republicans voting early in Florida
>>>>clinton in the lead

seems legit

Based on primary turnout. Trump will win.

Why do I keep seeing anglofags talking about the US elections like they know it better than anyone ?
Please go back eating rosbif

Can you read? That image shows Hillary up. LMAO shouldn't you be focusing on the teacher in school, kiddo?

Early voting is for liberals user. Most early voters are UNC and other university assholes who cant be bothered to go home on election day. Why do you think the dems fought so hard against limiting early voting in NC last year?

>otherwise you wouldn't be friends
Why are my democrat friends so stupid and believe this?

>I disagree with you so we can't be friends.
How God damn childish and retarded is that shit?

Nothing in the total says that Trump is up. Republican-aligned votes don't automatically mean Trump, just like Democratic-aligned votes don't automatically mean Clinton. This isn't an election where you can assume everyone is voting in their party. Many Republicans hate Trump and would rather vote Clinton out of spite. Same in reverse for Bern-outs angry at Clinton.

I'll see you November 9th CTR.

My posting career is over!

Actually it's totally legal to put out false information. Lying is constitutionally permitted under the first amendment. Fox news actually had a major court case years ago, in which the mass madia won. That's why the news lies, they are fully legally allowed to. follow the link.
youtube.com/watch?v=3TDSUyB7yr4

lol. every analysis has shown that democrats are doing better in early voting than 2012 and you guys have continuously denied it. now polls are confirming they are crushing it and you are still denying it. You guys are really going to go all the way to november 9th until you stop denying reality aren't you.

they forgot the x in marxist

No it's really not.

Please go back to getting murdered by sandmen and surrendering.

Why would you poll that when there's actual data?

>Thinking primary demographics are anywhere close to general demographics
>Being a literal retard

How is life with schizophrenia?

it's true though. the shame factor is at play here, there's no question about that.

The guy who bases his predictions primary results has been right for 50 years

Stay mad CTR

>821147+629613 = 1576859
>755712+671602 = 1427314

Yes, the republicans have more votes in Florida right now. That's not a matter of opinion.

>b-b-but muh cross party votes
It's fair to assume that the cross party vote from democrat to republican is greater than the other way around, but regardless it's probably about the same. Plus consider that independents have been breaking for Trump as the polls suggest, so Trump's lead is even higher.

This is pretty much exactly what i think will happen.

He's right I live in Florida and Trump is leading. Figures a French man would be for Hillary though, seeing as you are some of the most cowardly humans to over be created.

But we know Trump crushed her in early voting in Florida.

HAHAHAHAH this is too good. You actually think the USA is some kind of dystopia where you get shamed and strung up if you say you like Trump.

Guess what faggot, the news isn't reality.

Technically those are partisan votes. It doesn't show who they voted for. These polls suggest a large number of republicans voted for Clinton. They probably are completely fabricated though

Probably loses VA but wins PA

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Every time you see a "Clinton is winning Florida" thread you are now required to post this.

>Making up a completely baseless lie

Why do it? Bored between bull preps?

Votes haven't been counted yet. Florida's public data shows the number of ballots cast, which isn't the same metric.

The Democrats have more votes. Learn to math.

Huh? Do you have any idea how statistics work?

>NBC

>these polls are right
>these polls are wrong
All the polls made by MSM are bullshit and cannot be trusted. Even those you like

>Hillary spent 6 million on this
bad judgment

Most of america doesn't vote in primarys. You are retarded if you think the vite totals will be the same as a general election.

This shows how rigged polls are. We know he's up in early polling, factually.

The first row shows unreturned mail ballots. Those aren't votes. Just lazy democrats not returning their ballots.

>17% lead in Florida

nice fucking poll you got there

>tfw polls will be as distrusted as the mainstream media after this election

it's a brave new world

Republicans generally win independents and Romney won independents last election. It's a fair assumption.

It's not a lie retard

primarymodel.com

UNDERRATED

primarymodel.com

Stay mad nerd virgin

The polls don't line up with basic, observable reality.

Posting a picture of a red sky does not invalidate the universal "ancedotal" fact that the sky is blue. You can see nearly every swing state in the country is overwhelming in support of Trump just by driving through them and talking to people. Claiming that there is a conspiracy among among average people to ignore supposed Hillary voters is outright retarded.

Yes, I'm a statistician, and this has been the most difficult election to model because it doesn't fit into any previous types.

That's been debunked.

>florida
>54% voted clinton

Good one,OP.Good one.

Your girl is getting locked up and you think anyone gives a shit about polls? CTR have a fucking meeting for crissakes. "Fucking nothing" and polls aren't working.

Sure CTR

Hillary is losing

When you factor in his +7 independent favor over Hillary, that's another 47,909 votes his way. His lead early voting lead is going to surpass Obama's in 2012

>Y-yeah! The polls mean nothing! I asked my mom and dad and they're both voting T-Trump so he's sure to win! CTR shshshshshill!!!

Raw numbers themselves.

Stop being retarded, all of you.

Letting trolls get under your skin like this.

Oops dropped this. From the most independent, reputable, accurate election org there is.

Trump has the lowest likeability ratings in polls of any candidate in history. What are you talking about?

Priebus on FBI investigation:
youtube.com/watch?v=MuehPm_AKpA

Trey Gowdy on FBI investigation:
youtube.com/watch?v=PyGXhr90BPI

Don't listen to OP, he is full of shit.

its not primary demographics, its primary turnout and surprise surprise, nobody likes Hillary

Thanks for the link. So, at this point, by mail plus early, it's:

- 1,450,760 Republican ballots cast.
- 1,417,314 Democratic ballots cast.
- 597,879 Unaffiliated ballots cast.

So the unaffiliated voters will make the difference. The question is, who will they vote for?

- If they go for Hillary 60/40, as The Atlantic suggests, it'll be 1,776,041 Democratic versus 1,689,908 Republican.
- If they go for Trump 60/40, as Fox News suggests, it'll be 1,656,465 Democratic versus 1,809,487 Republican.

But the really important thing is a comparison to 2012. At that time, the Democrats were up 250,000 in early voting, but in the end only won by about 70,000. If this election is anything like the 2012 election in terms of turnout on the day, Florida will be a Trump landslide.

Great job, everyone. We did it. We can still easily win with half of us staying home on November 8th. I'm with her!

Half of America doesn't vote in the General either.

Absentee voting is fat and lazy voting

Trumpfags are actually extremely pretentious and obnoxious about their support for him. A vocal minority

>muh sample of millions of voters in the primary isn't reflective of the whole
>muh sample of 500 voters in the quinnipiac poll is truth.

Nate Bronze was completely wrong in the 2015 UK elections, but shills don't know this.

Only because Hillary is a huge turd.

What retards are voting for her? No one likes her
Trump will win

you know that would work in hillary's favour, right? Libshits worried about admitting in public they voted for a strong-man candidate who hates the establishment?

>what is literally the bradley effect

Well yeah. Primary voters arent the same as a GE. Most people just dont vote in the primary.