F-f-f-fake hashtag!

>F-f-f-fake hashtag!
>S-s-s-she's losing!

Just a taste of what's coming, Drumpftards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZxcAN0t6GrI
youtu.be/lxaKUo5naoY
youtu.be/WVDliwn0Xjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the polls say hillary's winning everywhere Sup Forums BTFO xD

>only 37% of people are second guessing their plan to vote for hillary.

wow, ONLY 37%...

i-it-it's nothing guys.

>“We don’t ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed,” Mr. Comey wrote. “I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record.”
>SUPPLEMENT THE RECORD

>63% of people voting for Hillary say the FBI review makes no difference
>37% of those same voters say it may effect their vote
>More than a third of her voters now having second thoughts
>This is somehow not a bad thing for Her

That would be all voters, not just Hillary voters.
Dishonest Lumplette, sad because LUMP will lose.

OFC not. Since she gets 100% anyway loosing 37% of that is no big deal :^)

FBI review makes no difference in their decision to NOT vote for clinton because everyone knew she was a crook from the start and the 37% are the slow ones just now deciding to vote trump too.

ez

>Politico
>All voters.
That's the equivalent of calling a Fox News poll "Unbiased"

No one gives a fuck about corruption in America?

Oh okay

Let's work out the math here. If someone was going to vote for Trump and the announcement convinced them they were right in doing so, then there is no change.
If someone was going to vote for Hillary and the announcement had no efffect on them, then there would be no change.
BUT if someone was going to vote for Hillary and now may not they are in the 37%.
If this were a random poll of all voters then almost half were going to vote for Trump anyway, which turns that 37% into more like 50% of the people who were going to vote for Hillary now have a different opinion. If this is even the least bit accurate it mean a landslide for Trump.

Normal person

Assange is losing his mind. I hope Clinton dronestrikes his treacherous ass.

>politico
Weren't they confirmed to be getting money from the Clinton campaign?

Are you a retard

Holy fuck he was hot.

I wanna kill CTR so bad

>Be tied
>suddenly 1/3rd of your support is questioning
>this is good
Top kek

>Does the FBi review make a difference in your vote for Clinton
>No I was never going to vote for her

So what, they only asked Hillary Voters? If thats the caste, 37 % of her supporters think it makes a difference, that's a huge fucking group of pople

It'd be a stretch to say she'd lose a whole percentage point off it

Going from 3% to 2% is a big loss, it would be losing 1/3 of the votes. Kinda hard to recover.

that's even worse you fucking idiot lmao

It's ok, they got another trump scandal lined up that they're clenching as fuck to release when it'll do the absolute maximum damage on election day voters.

phew, only 37% of her voters are second guessing her now. No big deal! Good thing she's up 50 points!

Fuckin' brutal.

Heh is that the same poll that said 37% are now less likely to vote for hillary because of dickileaks
Lol
That's some major spin.

Seriously how the fuck can they try to make this poll into a pro clinton article? Do libshits actually read that and get the impression that the FBI doesn't matter?

>LOOK MOM I USED DRUMPF AGAIN XDDDD

Can you fucks finally abandon Twitter and FB once and for all after the election ends?
Or, maybe their destruction can be put collective next goal after Trump wins

Homos gtfo

Record

[x] corrected
[ ] not corrected

I like twatter, it's the ultimate shitposting platform.

>some 30% of people think 'shit, I can't really vote for her

>63% say there's no change
How much you wanna bet most of those 63% were Trump supporters who's opinion of Clinton literally couldn't get any worse?

Also what the hell is that 2% who said they were more likely to vote for her after this??

The 2% is people like Patton Oswalt

>only 37% of Americans (who weren't already voting Trump) have decided that they are probably gonna vote Trump.
I knew Hillary was finished but just wow. She is getting fucking destroyed

The 2% are her lackeys that now need her to win so they dont go to jail.

You do realise that means people on both sides. People who have already decided not to vote for Clinton as well as people who have decided to vote for her.

Totally fake hashtag, blow that shit up

Anyone got the black support vids for trump including pastor burns

Posting some great vids

youtu.be/ZxcAN0t6GrI

youtu.be/lxaKUo5naoY

youtu.be/WVDliwn0Xjg

>ask a handful of people who are busy trying to get to work and etc..
>they say 'I don't know, no i guess, whatever' just to get on with their day
>WOW GUYS

>makes no difference in vote FOR Clinton

It's absolutely talking about the people who are going to vote for her. Even if half of the 37% of people who see it as an issue don't show up to the polls, she's fucked.

He calling Comey corrupt, etc doesn't work because the media have sound bites where Democrats have been calling him everything short of a deity for the last 6 months. Then fighting back just drags the story out more and makes them seem even more foolish.

Hell, if Trump wanted to punch back he could bring up the fact that Comey was the one who cleared Bill Clinton of wrongdoing when he pardoned Marc Rich, a man on the FBIs Top Ten list for decades, after receiving a million dollar "donation" to the Clinton Library from him.

HILLARY IS FUCKED! This is exactly why it's a terrible idea to nominate someone to run for president when they have an active criminal investigation.

Yes, hence why this is even better for Trump. A lot of the 63% who said no change will be those who's opinion of Clinton was already so low that it really couldn't fall any further. The 30~% will be mostly Clinton/undecided voters.

OK, wait. Polls take days to make. We are under 48 hours since the announcements. How the fuck do they make a poll to show this?

>see pro hillary hashtag in trending
>click on it
>80% of the tweets is people hijacking it to shit on her
every time

Assuming the MSM polls are legit, 37% is absolutely fatal.

I disagree. "makes no difference in vote for Clinton" is the operative phrase here. It's clear that they polled Clinton voters to see what effect it would have on them.

>Interview Trump supporters, ask if this will affect your vote
>"Of course not, I already knew she was corrupt."

I'm honestly surprised it's that much, 37% is a lot

The numbers for if Trumps pussytape would change votes were about the same, but he still tanked. People don't always like to admit what influences them and are a lot more programmable than they think

>Poll: 37 percent say FBI review makes a difference in vote for Clinton

You do realize that fucking 2% of voters for a candidate changing their minds can fucking bury either campaign, right?

>37% of people polled have dropped Hillary

Holy shit she is toast.

This. Even if it was 10%, it would be a coup de grace

Lets be nice and say that 50 percent of the voting base are with her. That 63% also means 18.5% of that 50 are with Trump because of this. 31.5 versus 68.5.

Also the Drumpf thing is beyond retarded. Jon Oliver is genetically an Ashkenazi. He's lactose intolerant and his grandmother had sickle cell anemia which only sub Saharan black nigger Africans can get. That means he is partially African as well. His Y-DNA haplogroup is J2 which is Arabic. He is also a literal cuckhold

>Post idiotic shit
>Get BTFO

Wew.

The Drumpf thing is retarded because it's simply not true.

Trumps family in germany comes from Kallstadt in the state Rheinland-Pfalz. His ancestor Hanns Drumpf settled there in 1608. Now what you need to realise here is that germans at that time spoke very heavy regional dialects (low german), thus his name "Drumpf" was actually pronounced "Trump" (it comes from "Trommler" -> Drummer). When the german state started to register peoples names it used high german instead of the local dialect, thus the spelling is actually Trump, which is NOT a change of name, it's saying the same name in another language.

When Trumps grandfather Friedrich Trump followed his sister to New York in 1885 (germans where invited by the US to immigrate at that time), he must have used his regional "pfälzer" accent to register his name as Drumpf. When he later decided to become a full blown 'merican to become rich and open bordells, he changed his name from Friedrich Drumpf to Fred Trump. Some nitwit media cunt mst have dug this up in an old paper trail and then they tried to insinuate that his actual name is Drumpf and not Trump, when in fact it's both and Drumpf is only correct when you're from Rehinland-Pfalz and even then it's pronounced Trump.

>#GoHillary

kek could they have come up with a less obvious hashtag

>(((Politico)))
you know what goes in the options

Really makes you think.

:^)

They are breaking up! It's real!

why is the vote between clinton and trump?
are pic related completely out of the race or is it just throwing away a vote when voting for the either jill stein or gary johnson?
i mean just objectively comparing the four, who in their right mind would pick clinton or trump?

Does anyone else find this legitimately terrifying? "Orwellian" is thrown around a lot... but this shit is truly Orwellian.

The SAME DAY as news of the FBI investigation reopening thousands of comments on her twitter profile and anything she posted on facebook were bashing her relentlessly. Now a pro-hillary hashtag is trending out of fucking nowhere?

Holy shit.

ahahah i just googled it

NBC had Obama up 3pts at this time in 2012 and Romney won it by almost 3 pts

Now a pro-hillary hashtag is trending out of fucking nowhere?

What hashtag m8?

Democrats and Republicans run the election system. There are a bunch of "other" categories that try to run, but because they don't have the cocksucking, money-giving power of the two main parties, they are ignored by pretty much everyone. It's not like in other countries where other parties have an actual chance.

>losing 37% of your support isn't enough to make you lose an election
Wow, this honestly really did make me think.

thanks for using the trip so i can filter you

...and that poll was taken BEFORE the FBI announcement was made. Comey's letter was on the 28th...

It blows my mind anyone could be possibly be okay with Hillary. I'll never understand it.

Your desperation only makes me harder

read drudges headlines.........its not just twitter they are surpressing......

THEY THINK WE ARE ALL STUPID MINDLESS SHEEP

Keep in mind that >50% of voters weren't voting for Hillary anyway.

I'm assuming they aren't changing their votes after the FBI reopening.

CTR spin is a hell of a drug

lmao how come one of the last bastions of free speech is becoming so partisan and petty

I mean I can understand why Assange loathes the current administration, but this shit just damages their credibility and appeal

It's clear that Twitter is manipulated -- that's what comes with the territory of social-media.

Says right in the OP:

#GoHillary

Well seeing as the Democrats are anti free speech and pro corruption his support of Trump is not surprising.

spam that shit with jail images, prison, police, guillotine, electric chair and so on

>almost tied in the (((polls)))
>lose more than 1/3 of your support
>"HA I ONLY LOST 1/3"

50 > 50 - 16.6

well shit if this is a close election and 37% of your voters are rethinking their vote then that is a HUGE problem

that is about as big as an October surprise can be

Top fucking kek
We're hitting desperation levels that shouldn't even be possible

You know what's sad? Not any of us here who are voting for Trump, we're actual human beings that have feelings, you on the other hand are morally bankrupt. You couldn't be anything but morally bankrupt if you're supporting Clinton. You don't care that she wants to kick off WWIII with Putin and Assad, you don't care that we're trillions of dollars in debt yet have a dusty vagina saying we need to get into yet another fucking conflict for our jews puppet masters? Why don't you admit you worship satan already and really show your true colors by getting 666 tattoo'd on your forehead, we're headed right into revelations if anyone is actually paying attention and it's people like OP marching us there

Yea good shit

>Your desperation only makes me harder

Oh yes.

Normies don't care about emails, WikiLeaks, Kim DotCom, or hacking. They don't even understand their Yahoo mail accounts.

>1 post by this ID

>Says right in the OP:

>#GoHillary

thx. overlooked

The difference between these polls is that OP's is just Democrats and the Fox news polls are "likely voters."

If you assume the split is 50/50, then 12% of those likely voters are Democrats. Which means that 24% (12/50 Democrats) of Democrats see this as an issue. Roughly the same numbers as OP's poll.

It's a fucking nightmare for Hillary one week from the election.

so the other 37 percent DO? That's a pretty big swing.

This, people like OP likely call up tech support when they can't find an email in their inbox cause it's in their fucking spam folder

The US should vote 3rd party as a Fuck You to the money in politics. This election however, Trump is essentially 3rd party:
> not a politician
> reluctant GOP support
> no media support / endorsements
> 1/2 the money raised as Clinton, mostly self funded and only 1% PAC money

Asshole or not, Trump is the last bastion of Democracy in the US

Voting 3rd party is a vote for Clinton, we want the Clinton supporters to vote 3rd party though

>politico

W E W

E

W

It's obvious the left doesn't care about national security, 2nd amendment, and free speech (citizens united). They, the left, just care about imagery. This isn't new OP.

What the fuck, is that top picture real? Did her campaign really distribute it?

Slander is not protected speech MSM shill

I don't think so, I just saw it on a random #GoHillary tweet and thought it was funny

purple shirt guy is in there just as many times wtf?