>Visit sister company in Berlin on business trip
>Go out for a round of Beers with German colleagues
>Its in a hip area close to a refugee shelter
>Woman smoking outside gets her handbag yanked away by some group of arabs
>Refugee crisis gets brought up
>I mention that it was a mistake letting all the economic migrants in
>Table goes completely silent and there is fear in their eyes
>Bravest schwabi eventually pipes up "are you a fucking Nazi"
>Goes on a massive rant about how refugee crime statistically is basically at zero
>Goes after my country for not taking more in
>The others start chiming in about how backwards I am

I feel sorry for you krauts on pol. I thought I was playing it safe. Why is something like that such a taboo? You guys are so fucked if you can't even address the problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck them.

>Visit sister company

Maybe you should stop working for "ProAsyl", faggot? Germany has the lowest approval rates on immigration in the world after Russia as of 2016!

In moments like this, it's critically important to remain calm, and not show emotion. Show that it's okay to say something taboo, and then return into being relaxed.
You need to show normies that resisting normies doesn't mean you need to go all in Sup Forums 24/7. You need to show that even with this attitude, you can turn it "off" and just enjoy yourself.
That's how you win them over. Don't except them to agree without either. They will think about it the next day and choose for themselves.

>Fuck them.
I just feel like most of them don't even buy it. They just feel compelled to play along or their life is on the line. I'm just happy to be home.

>post-WWII spend decades brainwashing german population into being guilt ridden turbocucks
>everyone is surprised when the german population acts like guilt ridden turbocucks

I don't get it

Germany is the only country that has a good reason for acting the way they do, unlike the the rest of the west who did this to themselves out of their own volition

It can't be helped.

Since day 1 in school we're being taught that we're guilty and have to suck off all foreigners.

We also have nazi documentaries almost every day on TV so that we'll never forget our guilt.

>Maybe you should stop working for "ProAsyl", faggot?
HPV pharmaceuticals and diagnosis isn't that political

> Germany has the lowest approval rates on immigration in the world after Russia as of 2016!
So I guess you just keep your views private. You should strive for being more vocal about it publicly without it being so taboo.

>things that never happened

It is always that same polish guy that makes these shitty threads.

And yet you're here and were able to see through all the bullshit. I doubt you go in public with many of your views but you overcame it. Do you sensor yourself continuously? Have you ever said something relatively moderate and gotten fucked over for it?

>Goes on a massive rant about how refugee crime statistically is basically at zero
What?

Since before the first Anglos were assaulted by the ARYAN menace, we have been warning you of the threat that Germany and its ARYANS pose to not only all of Europe - but Western Civilisation itself.

You ignored us, you called us divide and conquer shills, you called us anti-white and tools of the Jews.

Now the world is on the cusp of the ARYANDIED and all of those who slowed and imposed themselves against our divine purpose will be swept aside.

The Blood Refineries are awaiting them, and only with your help, people of Sup Forums can we finally consign the ARYAN menace to the history books.

wake up german retards

>So I guess you just keep your views private. You should strive for being more vocal about it publicly without it being so taboo.

You can get arrested for publically telling people you disagree with the refugee policies. Do not believe me? There have been thousands of cases where people have been subject to criminal investigations and sometimes even sentences for "Volksverhetzung". If you have things to lose, you keep quiet in public and just talk about it to your family.

Well my family is pretty redpilled and my friends are also waking up to the bullshit.

But when I try to talk some sense into bluepilled people like for example some uni m8s they just laugh it off and pretend I'm retarded. Like if I hit them with full blown facts and arguments they just play deaf and switch the topic. They enjoy living in their pink soft happy cloud of delusions and are afraid of the truth.

>§ 130
>Volksverhetzung

>(1) Wer in einer Weise, die geeignet ist, den öffentlichen Frieden zu stören,

>1. gegen eine nationale, rassische, religiöse oder durch ihre ethnische Herkunft bestimmte Gruppe, gegen Teile der Bevölkerung oder gegen einen Einzelnen wegen seiner Zugehörigkeit zu einer vorbezeichneten Gruppe oder zu einem Teil der Bevölkerung zum Hass aufstachelt, zu Gewalt- oder Willkürmaßnahmen auffordert oder
>2. die Menschenwürde anderer dadurch angreift, dass er eine vorbezeichnete Gruppe, Teile der Bevölkerung oder einen Einzelnen wegen seiner Zugehörigkeit zu einer vorbezeichneten Gruppe oder zu einem Teil der Bevölkerung beschimpft, böswillig verächtlich macht oder verleumdet,

That's pretty scary. How easily can your words be twisted? It looks like a law that basically forbids you from criticising any groups actions.

Germany tends to thrive on war

I don't think waking up the retards is going to help us in our situation.
It might be the standard procedure in spain, but it is a highly unusual way of solving problems here.

We have laws punishing certain forms of free speech, and that fear of being labeled "right-wing" has led people to extensively self-censor - not only their speech, but inevitably their thoughts as well.

If you'd show this to the average german libcuck they would just say that statistic is fake.
Germany is lost. Just get over it.

Social engineering experiments are a bitch family.

We need to split Germany up into sections. They're too powerful and influential as one country.

I'm using this tactic on my female roommate. She has the right predesposition and I am dropping little redpills here and there...

>easy as fuck, someone just has to prove that you had evil intentions.

>That's pretty scary. How easily can your words be twisted?

If you say "rapefugees", they could potentially lock you up. If you say "refugees" should all go back to their homes, because there their kind can roam free and rape and kill each other, as they have done for hundreds of years, they can find you and lock you up. etc.

Thank God, I am 100% pro-refugees, so they cannot lock me up... ever!

I'm starting to now feel like a dick. I basically walked into the DDR and was openly shitting on Honecker.

i had the same experience yesterday.

>"parent(s)" come to visit
>go to a local brewery and sit in their garden
>enjoy nice local drinks
>eventually migration comes up in conversation
>tell them next summer is going to be one giant shitfest of terrorist attacks
>stepdad gets mad, starts to yell at me
>tell him to behave
>he doesn't
>pay bill, leave

never gonna talk to that faggot again. if my mom wants to see me she can come alone.

/thread

I don't know if this is applicable to Germany, but in Sweden migrants do tons of crimes but it's hard to pinpoint just how much crime any single migrant commits. Why?
Because the migrants have weird names and use different spellings (there are like 20 ways to spell Muhammed), and they only have a time of birth it's common that one person has a lot of crimes on them but it's hard to see because the police can't spell their names.

Sauce? Relatives in the police force.

Only if you say that the refugees should be gassed.

Everything else is just Sup Forums memes

Why should you feel like a dick for saying what you think, especially when it's true?

I didn't want to scare my colleagues who just wanted an after work beer. It didn't occur to me that they would react that way and that it can be turned into such a serious offence in Germany.

>as of 2016

too late Fritz, you hate it NOW but you needed to hate it years ago

Berlin is lost. It's population is one half foreigners and the other half fucking lefties who live in a different reality.
Really if Poland came one day and said "Berlin is ours", we'd respond with: "But only if you take all the politicians in it with it."

As a Jew, I request that Germans stop being invaded by Muslim hordes

To not follow my instructions will be another slight against Jews
and will show you have not learned your
lesson from WWii

holy shit ... how retarded are Germans anyway - here i thought only Swedes can be that degenerated (Austrians too but here its like 60/40 against "refugee-loving" Gutmenschen)

>berlin
>same as all of germany

>Its in a hip area

Jesus could raise the dead. Get him to fix Germany.

Im from polish decent to so im resistant to the whole original sin thing here in germany, one side of the family was SS and in the africa corps the other in Auschwitz

But you have to understand that germans, my whores of sisters too, would NEVER be against another culture or race because of the fucking jews

From childhood on they get bombarded with this "the germans are evil" "they raped and killed, no one here to stop em at it"
People feel like they have to "make up" for this shit they're mere husks no german is left nuke this hole so non of these shitskins is left
Nkt even germans should survive it, even tho they are a decent working class

You wanna know how many germans i met in my 90man unit in zhe military?
You know how many slavs?
That should give you an idea who is willing to fight for this nation, no german would bother
>Hurr durr muhh approvalrate
Illegal aliens is a thing you never heard about right?

That's why Merkel has fear of being a conservative and cucked the conservative electorate?

I had long wanted to vacation in Germany, since my ancestors are from there. After they let in all these lawless sand niggers, fuck it. I'll vacation somewhere I'm not going to get murdered by a refugee.

They have destroyed their own country, tourism, everything. All in the name of liberalism.

Here's what you do in that scenario.

>Be foreigner and enjoy some beers with lads.
>see a theft from refugee
>comment "it was a mistake letting them in"
>get asked if I'm a nazi
>stand up
>walk over to bold cuck
>say "pretend I am a refugee"
>backhand his face in front of entire cafe
>if he sits still in shock he is weak
>if he fights back there is still hope

Option 1
>He sits still trying to process
>this is why you people are getting raped
>I respect that thief more because he unlike this German has balls.

Option 2
Say the former happens
>"you were so keen to strike at your own, but were afraid to criticize another"
>like it or not, you were conditioned to believe this

Finish beer either way
And walk away.

No. 2005 she said Multikulti has failed. The laws were there already.

She made a huge mistake last year but if she directly changed her position she would have to resign.

You are safer here than in your big cities. I think in Chicago alone 10 times more people get kille each year than in whole Germany.

>>Its in a hip area close to a refugee shelter

>hip area

Isn't it obvious?

All the big cities in Germany are cucked beyond goodness...

That's a cool fantasy but anything like that would get you fired. Native Europeans aren't a protected class. He would most likely shout a bit and then take a legal approach.

Come to Poland and look at our German cities

Germany: 714 murders in 2014
Chicago: 390 murders in 2014

Don't know if manslughter and such stats would change anything drastically.

>Isn't it obvious?
These weren't hipsters but lab monkeys that diagnose cervical cancer for a living.

You cant fix something that doesnt want to be repaired, you can only put duct-tape over its mouth so it makes less noise while being fucked.

Fuck, then I added a 0 where it shouldn't be.

500 homicides are reported in Chicago for the first nine months in 2016, so about as much murders in Chicago per annum as in Germany.

ist so wahr leider, geht mir nicht anders mit meinen Kommilitonen.
Was noch schlimmer ist, ein paar Jungs die früher ziemlich redpilled waren labern nun auch wie cucks weil es halt der normale Trend ist. Echt traurig.

>zur Uni gehen

Requestin someone does the shaky shaky song of that one spic but instead of shaky change it to FICKI FICKI FICKI

>. They enjoy living in their pink soft happy cloud of delusions and are afraid of the truth.
absolutely. even parts of my own famalam. I can't help them, it's disgusting.

this guy is right.

Germans are done and can only be saved by based European immigrants and Mutts.

>tfw half serb and everytime someone calls me nazi i tell em they and their NATO buddies bombed my home city
>that sweet Erbschuld look

Meh dont bother with us.

We will fix it up all alone if the time comes.

>First it all goes to shit
>Nobody cares because it isnt directly your problem
>Someday it becomes your fucking problem
>A big leader comes up
>We start a war
>We loose
>It goes back to normal

Repeat this for like 2000 years and you have our history. Dont know if there is a country that started more shit on this world than us.

But acutally we are like a phoenix. We start shit. Get hit. Fall down. Stand up. Power up Economy yadda yadda

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Germany

>UK
>France
That's bullshit. Unless immigrants' opinions are included.

Thanks, and yeah we're this fucked. 70% of people under 30 in germany still think refugees are a great idea and that their crime stats are the same as for whites.
Keep in mind you were in Berlin, a liberal shithole, though. If you'd visit Bayern, the rural east or parts of Baden you'll see (even young) people talking about refugee scum and wanting Merkel to die.

>Berlin
There's your problem. That's like going to New York and wondering why everyone is rude.

Same if i tell ek about my grandfather who was in Auschwitz
Fucking glorious how they wtart to stutter and just want to get away from you

>Woman smoking outside gets her handbag yanked away by some group of arabs

Just pay someone to beat him good or get rid of him entirely. It will not be that expensive.

>How easily can your words be twisted?
Iirc, it's enough to put "refugee" in apostrophes or something. Or call them "hordes".

Stuff like that, meaning, they can get you if you disagree with the party line.

When someone reacts like that you just have to remain calm and point out how inappropiate they are behaving and the "nazi" shit they pull out of their ass to invalidate you

Hey, don't worry. Most foreigners think we're First World or a democracy or something. We aren't and haven't been for a long time now.

>steals purse
>economic migrants
I thought economic immigrants was something completely different. It's just a name for dindus who'll dindu.

This is completely bullshit.

Don't you read any newspapers, Sören?

Should of called him a stupid kike, and punched him in his faggot face.

Link me those where you read it or stop baiting.