Who do you honestly think is going to win?

Who do you honestly think is going to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAm43TWpbXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drumpf will lose.

this

DONALD TRUMP WILL WIN

Clintron.

If early voting shows anything then Trump is headed for a landslide

nope

Yeah? Why's that?

tromp

The Jews

Because he's getting a lot more support than Obama did out of these early numbers. Independents have surged. Y 30% in every state which is the monster vote that won Trump the primaries

I honestly have no clue. I have bias towards one over the other which influences it but, the reality is it's an expensive coin flip.

this

samefagging

Doesn't matter, your dumpster fire of a country is fucked either way. Lying alien lizard cuck or retarded orange orangutan in a suit? Good luck.

No bias but you have to be super autistic to think Trump has a chance of winning.

No it's not. Aside from D+9 polls what proof do you have that she will win? Get fucked you pussy

>In the final two for president of the united states
>retarded

yea sure, the trump is stupid meme has to end.

It's over. Clinton wins. Trump won't break 200.

I am an American and I have been a Hillary supporter and then Bernie Supporter.

I voted for Trump after researching everything and seeing the massive media collusion and artificial "FRONT" movement by the Clinton Camp and the media.

I cannot vote for Hillary because I have looked at her past and every aspect of her decisions.

This election is between Globalism and Corruption, and the people and Trump has the grass roots support of the people.

Most political science PHDs agree on pic related.

Clinton, but with a narrower margin than what fivethirtyeight is aggregating. 2/3 of Florida, North Carolina, Ohio will go Trump.

subtle

>politisci PHDs

Why is California the biggest Clinton cuck?

Putin

If its legit election, Trump will win. If its rigged, Hillery. I dont think they will try to rigg it and fail. If they are trying, they will surely make it.

I'm convinced Hillary will win. I simply cannot imagine Trump winning and if that happens, I will be pleasantly surprised.

>Who do you honestly think is going to win?
Sup Forums
>Trump wins: all good
>Trump loses: civil war
it's a win/win for us

Early voting in Nevada is trending the same as 2012 and even stronger for Dems in several counties.

If they hit the same threshold, he's fucked; it's a must win.

Been knocked in the head one too many times trying to box a kangaroo? You have to have a new level of autism to think he's capable of running a country. Good at getting Americans worked up? Sure. Able to run a country? Only into the ground.

i will be shocked if it doesn't go to trump

Unless they find something to top the GRAB HER BY DA PUSSIII I'm pretty sure Trump has this in the pocket.

Trump
easily

Yes. Hillary agrees. youtube.com/watch?v=lAm43TWpbXM

won't political science degree holders be without jobs if government corruption is cleaned up and laws are simplified? I'm sure they aren't biased at all

HC. No matter what. This so called "election" is nothing else but poor wresltling show to get working class people excited. The choice has been made a year ago.

It's fucking impossible to tell when the polls are shit.

Honestly your country deserves to die

both candidates recognise this it's why they have such high disapproval ratings

If I were to guess TRUMP will win tho

>political "science"

yessir

Trump will win. This is a change election. The only chance of the left to stay in the White House was Bernie Sanders. Nobody likes Hillary and the "we must prevent Trump" vote won't be enough to close the enthusiasm gap. Trump on the other hand will bring a giant influx of people who have never voted before and crash the fucking system.

KEK WILLS IT

The polls are noted for being surrounded by Clinton corruption to oversample democrats and the like.

Trump's support is unlike any other. Does anyone have the image of the Super Tuesday turnout of Republicans and Democrats?

Without the biased polls Hillary has no ground. Trump is like no other candidate before, he is too powerful. I can easily see him winning states like Florida and even Colorado on Election Night. I'm not saying he has this in the bag but I would not be surprised if he can still turn this into a victory.

Nice dubs

Pains me to say it but hillary is going to win and she will get reelected due to all of the illegals she'll give amnesty to. I seriously doubt the GOP will ever win back the white house or congress, but it's with my hope that in the long run that will change.

It's rigged, so, 110% Clinton

Honestly? Clinton

>being this retarded

>Republicans voting twice
>get arrested
>Democrats voting twice
>nothing yet

>Republicans votes being turned into Democratic votes

Hillary is going to win