Honestly, after thinking about it I am not worried about a Hillary Clinton presidency

Honestly, after thinking about it I am not worried about a Hillary Clinton presidency.

Here's why: Hillary Clinton is a monumental fuck-up of a human being. If she gets elected, she will be one of the worst presidents in US history.

People often label Obama as one of the worst presidents ever. Well, the thing about Obama is that he was a shill, but he was a smart shill, similar to the Jews. Obama is good at covering his tracks and making himself look innocent.

Hillary, on the other hand, is the polar opposite of Obama when it comes to image and persuasion. Hillary will be so bad at her job that it will be unequivocal to the American public, similar to George Bush but on the liberal side instead. Hillary will show the world the true face of the lunatic-fringe-SJW side of the left, and it will probably be the final straw for moderates and conservatives.

She will only survive a four-year term, and after that America will be guaranteed to swing to the right and stay there for a very long time.

With that being said, I am still voting for Trump but I don't really care who wins the election at this point. To be quite honest I think its time for the liberals learn their lesson on how their ideas are damaging to their country, and the best way to do that is to elect a leftist candidate as destructive as Hillary Clinton.

I think the same. If she wins, she'll truly wake America up from the SJWdom and make the 2020s the next best era. 4 more years of left wing bs for a decade of comfy?

But even if she wins, she wouldn't finish her term. Nixon won his second term and immediately dealt with Watergate. Already being investigated before the election.

The true redpill is to endear 4 more years for a new roaring 20s in the 2020s.

Or be dead from nuclear war

Your argument is that we should vote for a loser?

You're a pussy. Stop trying to reassure yourself of a Clinton presidency.

Fuck off. There won't be a swing to the right when the number of brown people with the right to vote skyrockets. They vote in far worse politicians in their own countries for free shit and they're not about to stop once they set foot on your magic dirt.

No, again I stated that I am voting for Trump. I just see Hillary as being the final redpill to the masses. Hillary's final year in office will be similar to Bush where you can feel the entire sociopolitical climate rapidly swing to the opposite direction.

Or, you know. hope Trump wins, he does a really fucking good job, and people see the light ALL WHILE SAVING 2/3 OF THE WORLD POPULATION BY AVOIDING WW3

damn CTR, really reduced to this now are we?

>America will be guaranteed to swing to the right and stay there for a long time
>guaranteed to swing to the right
>stay there for a long time
Babby's first vote

See, I do think that Trump will do a decent job, but lefitsts won't learn their lesson from a Trump presidency. Their lives will be improved, but they will still be arrogant and self-centered. The only way to destroy this egotistical shell is to see it in real life in the flesh, which is what Hillary is. Lefitsts are the ones that need the true red pills, not us.

Perfidious Albion is right.

what is the Reagan/Bush presidency? 12 years of republicans in office.

She would be making at least one lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court, probably two. That is fucking huge. That selection will change the course of history. Furthermore if that cunt grants a path to citizenship for 10 million illegal immigrants... How would conservatives ever win again?

In short - you are a fucking idiot.

Fuck off honestly, can't wait for election to be over so the ctr traitors can be hung for treason

Also, you say Hillary will redpill people, or at least destroy the SJW culture... Do you realise how many times this has happened? How many times leftism of every sort has been intellectually destroyed, or been attempted and been shown to fail? The problem is that most people are not seriously exposed to redpilled statistics so they feel uncomfortable with our ideas. If you want to redpill them, talk to normies about why race is important, why cultural liberalism fails, why modern conservatives are cucks etc. If they have no exposure, to these ideas, they'll side with whatever bullshit excuse they hear from the left when Hillary does a bad job.

Bitch wants to go to war with Russia over a pipeline through Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria and Turkey from Qatar.

You're basically saying it's okay because she will be really bad. Fuck off.

>People often label Obama as one of the worst presidents ever. Well, the thing about Obama is that he was a shill, but he was a smart shill, similar to the Jews. Obama is good at covering his tracks and making himself look innocent.
>Hillary, on the other hand, is the polar opposite of Obama when it comes to image and persuasion.
You are actually correct. Obama was a master politician, he played congress like puppets most of the time.

Hillary doesn't know how to get anyone on her side except for her horde of mindless zombies and yes-men that don't affect actual policy.

If you look at her recent resume as Secretary of State, she was a complete fucking disaster. Libya, Iran, North Korea, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Ukraine, Russia and all of Europe are in much worse shape from her and Obama's direct intervention. Hillary is a bigger disaster than a vengeful act of God at this point.

Lol no. The amount of immigrants she wants to bring in would destroy the Republican party.

oh and all this being said, you're wrong about her not being a total disaster for this nation.

Perfidious Albion is always right when it comes to cultural and demographic subversion

She would also appoint Supreme Court judge or two which will allow the leftists to push their agenda with impunity. Say goodbye to the 2nd amendment.

I also hope you really like Mexicans, because she WILL open the borders, allowing the brown hordes to flow in

And then of course there's the TPP, which she would no doubt pass, so say goodbye to what's left of the Internet, and to our country's sovereignty

If this was any other election, I would probably agree with you OP, but too much is at stake this time around.

>She will only survive a four-year term, and after that America will be guaranteed to swing to the right and stay there for a very long time.

And in those four years will appoint at least 2 supreme court justices and fuck up anything else she can issue an Executive Order on.

I appreciate your optimism, but it's short-sighted.

A Hillary presidency means a horde of new Democratic voters from the third world. Yes, us uncucked whites will get increasingly fed up, but it won't matter since we'll be outnumbered. The only hope would be if whites started voting monolithically for right-wing candidates the way minorities do for liberals, but do you honestly think these kooky SJWs who are fanatically devoted to their ideology will ever admit the error of their ways and start voting Republican? Not gonna happen.

Trump is quite literally our last hope.

When you commit a crime and don't want to be punished, what do you do?
>hire a lawyer
When you owe a lot of money and don't want to pay, what do you do?
>Hire a lawyer
When you want to gain a lot of money, keep it to yourself, spend it on whatever you want and not have to explain where its going, what do you become?
>A lawyer

Lawyers are paid to lie, stretch the truth, exploit loopholes, deceive, and make fools of honest people. We've already had 8 years of a lawyer president, why would you want 8 more?

Why would you want the highest public position in the nation to be held by a lying, scheming, lawyer, again?!