Race mixing is like pouring coffee in milk. If you put milk in coffee it won't taste as harsh and us more tolerable...

Race mixing is like pouring coffee in milk. If you put milk in coffee it won't taste as harsh and us more tolerable. But if you but coffee in milk, you just have shitty bitter milk.
>Nb4 cuck, no Asian wiafu
Just replace coffee with piss you weeb
Have a story to share if this thread gets kept alive long enought

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. Let's here it

Provide empirical proof.

All racemixing is wrong and should be banned tbqh

Define wrong.

BLACKED

Well, OP?

Alright. Starts kinda Sup Forums tier but we'll get into the white supremacy part later
>be me
>Highschool (like 6 years ago now)
>Senior year. About to get out of this shit hole
>Pretty good looking fellow. Swam, was an all national Olympic style lifter (snatch & clean and jerk)
>Always saw everyone 'miring but rarely had a gf because Sup Forums made me autistic
>But I did always go to dances.
>Most of the girlfriends I had would inspire an outburst from friends
>Mostly shy quite girls
>Mainly because I was in band.
>Always around beta cucks unless in the gym
>One day my brother (swimmer, track star, but hated lifting for some raisin) comes and tells me to friend this girl on kikebook
>Never met this bitch before in my life
>He says she's basically dripping whenever she talks about me, which is all the time according to him.
>Whatever I'm tryna get my dick wet as much as possible before high school gets out, but autism usually gets in the way
>Friend he, go to bed. Had to get up at 4:30 because swim meets take forever to set up, and my coach asked me to help him

pre-marital sex is degenerate and so is racemixing of any form. Stop trying to rationalize destroying your bloodline, it is the ultimate betrayal. Fucking disgusting globalist propaganda makes me sick. Pre-marital sexual intercourse is at the bedrock of hyper-individualism that is eroding healthy societies, hook-up culture like Tinder is just destroying the future pair-bonding skills of potentially healthy adolescence.

>be me
>be
>me
Go back to slash bee you faggot

>Wake up
>Early as fuck
>Check pc in room
>36 messages from this bitch ranging from "hey" to "literally fuck me"
>I'm like woah, had no idea chicks could be not shy. New concept
>Had been lurking Sup Forums for like a year. So I knew what was up with this whole "you wouldn't do that to your sandwhich, why would you do it to your family shit"
>check all her pictures. Clean none even remotely BLACKED
>This girl was alright. Slammin body, but Uber protruding cheeks and weird nose.
>Whatever best I've been with
>Slide ever so gently into this bitches dms that afternoon
>We strick up a conversation
>This bitch turns out to a total meme Lord
>Making fun of 9/11 and shit every chance she gets.
>Again culture shock. I'm used to getting disgusted looks out of peers for making jokes like that
>Whatever shits cash
>Ask her about previous boyfriends
In not getting some sloppy seconds like 2 weeks post dumping her of dude bullshit.
>Says she hasn't had one in 6 months.
>Better and better
>Ask her who her last one was
>"Treyvon"
Huh?.gig
This can't be
Why me
We could have been a thing tho
>There's more be patient goys

So basically you're saying you'd rather be one of four white families living in a neighborhood of 100 black families than the other way around?

And your reasoning is "because of coffee"

>implying coffee doesn't taste good

If you get it at whatever starbucks coffee, of course it will taste like crap nigger.

This. Pre-marital sex is completely degenerate. Listen to the Gospels.

However, good luck finding a white woman in the West who will marry you before you give her dick. Our society has been so fucked by hedonism that living by this pure and righteous merit gets harder and harder every year.

>milk in coffee

You Starbucks hipster fags will hang.

It's impossible. Even the ones who seem "good" have taken thirty dicks

Beauty (in all its forms) is easily destroyed, which is why it must be cultivated and protected if one believes it has value. Adding a small amount of non-white genetics to your white family line is like getting just a little tiny piece of poop in your glass of milk. It's now a glass of poop milk.

Racemixing is like making a cake, you throw shit into the batter and all of a sudden your cake is all shitty.

bump

>"treyvon" ringing in my ears all day
>Pick her up to take her to a football game
>She's talking about how I didn't text her back and asking if I hate her for dating treyvon
>I know treyvon. We're not friends, because I'm not friends with stupid niggers
>Every racist stereotype imaginable, from the pimp limp to the sagging pants and hat with all the stupid stickers still on it
>Lie and tell her know. Maybe they were wrong, maybe I don't need a virgin.
>Decide to try it and think about it later
>After football game we go hang out at my house
>Barely turn on the TV before this bitch is getting in my pants
(Culture shock v3)
>Chill, I just wanna watch all dogs go to heaven
If only
>I willingly lead her to my bedroom.
>It starts getting good
Gonna leave out the details because this isn't slash bee)
>Anyway she starts taking off her panties
>I'm ready to get to the good part
(Immediately go soft at what I found in the land down unda)
>Looked like a roast beef sandwhich I'm not even joking you
>Like I said I hadn't been with any super attractive girls at that point. But holy shit this was bad
>I had no idea one thing could ruin everything
>She sees me just staring slowly going limp.
>"What's wrong"
>I'm like "why is there a possum where the vagina should be, I don't understand"
>She resorts to just sucking me off
>It was aight
>Probably would have been better if there wasn't a post nuked Nagasaki in her pants
>I take her home
>Never talk to her again
That's why I still only date at the low end of the spectrum. Any of you guys found an attractive not BLACKED girl to have children with yet. Because I haven't. But that was the worst time

I like Starbucks. But milk makes coffee better. But in contrast coffee makes milk shittier

All you need to know about race mixing right here

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

Race mixing is like stirring shit into your ice cream: It ruins the ice cream, but improves the flavor of the shit a little.

>milk makes coffee better

You'll hang first

*Makes coffee sweeter. Happy

Btw where are some nice places to visit in your small country. I'm going to Europe over Christmas to visit family and an going to Andorra instead of cuckville France this time

see

Black coffee is the best.
>much cheaper
>easiest to make
>strong every boost without useless crap

Race mixing on the other hand... no.

>it won't taste as harsh and us more tolerable. But if you but coffee in milk, you just have shitty bitter milk.

Truly, this post is worthy of le sophisticated statue man with dark-filter xP

Eat shit.

Provide evidence idiots. Also kike on a stick does not censure racemixing, so don't bring up your meaningless book

inb4 ambiguous out of context passages

I bet Hercules would never race mix...

Just cause your chinkfu has to squint to see everything doesn't mean you have to be blind to the truth.

retarded food analogy of course it's from a fucking american

>If I pour half a cup of milk into half a cup of coffe its tastes good

>If I pour half a cup of coffee into half a cup of milk, dats bad

No
>If I pour half a cup of milk into cup of coffee=good coffee
>If I pour a half a cup of coffee into a gallon of milk=bitter milk

Don't you have chicken to be smelling while you choke down your disgusting rice? Its not even food its coffee and milk. I know you've never heard of nutrients before but not everything is food

how can white dogs even compete?

Not right

But user desu!

Don't you want a good waifu so you can be happy?

I like that story user

Thanks boi