Are you going to Sunday church today, Sup Forums? Why not?

Are you going to Sunday church today, Sup Forums? Why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vuPzkahpyGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t4r6ueJ7xVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm really jetlagged but I'll try to make it

Nah, I always stay home and masturbate to Sakura on Sunday mornings.

I'm a Muslim now, it's the hot new meme!

kys

That's a sin even to the Jews. Islam and Christianity can coexist. We even accept Jesus as a prophet, literally equal to Muhammad the difference is semantics!

I would. I definitely see the value in it. I really don't believe though. I kinda wish i did but I doubt I'd fit in anyways. More likely than not I'd end up as the weird guy that nobody knows. Sup Forums has changed me.... I don't think i can socialize with normal people anymore. There's also very little chance I'd get a qt3.14 virgin Christian waifu.

Nahh, I went to shul yesterday.

I just got back from church. So yes? We had a good sermon on demons.

>denies Christ is the Messiah and the Son of God
>that by definition makes Islam Anti-Christ.

I'm not, because if I wanted to sit in a room with a bunch of people telling fiction, I'd see a movie.

Saturday is the correct Sabbath

If I lived in a comfy Christian society, where you weren't seen as a freak if you don't like hedonism, then I would. I just don't see the point in doing it in our current world. Sure, there's still a Christian community if you look for it, but there's no society supporting it during the rest of your life.

edgy

I went to temple yesterday.

>inb4 kike

I'm kinda pissed because the rabbi said he wanted the town to take in refugees, which pissed me off. I let him have it afterwards but I'm afraid he's still insistent on it. Hopefully I get sway some alderman I know.

God said I didn't have to go this week

Refute me dying anime

Hell yes user. It's my week off from lectoring and I hope the other guy does a good job

>I'm not, because if I wanted to sit in a room with a bunch of people telling fiction, I'd see a movie.

Just curious: you raised secular or did you walk away from the faith of yr fathers user?

>temple
why have I never heard another jew say temple, everyone said synagogue or shul

>believing in a magical sky daddy

It's something my family has been saying for as long as I can remember. I think it's just a local thing here but it basically means the same thing.

i'm not delusional

where is
>here
?

When I said here, I meant it's what my family says.

But to give you a hint, I live in Southern New Hampshire.

I do not need interpreter for what God wants me to do, because i know the guy personally.
>Pope BTFO

Nah, I'm a three-digiter

Didn't know there were many jews in southern NH
Ithaca, NY here

>implying I'm not currently at church

Edgy, you are too meme for me

Happy Diwali pol

Well there's only one synagogue for three or four towns here located in Nashua. Not that many, but we all know each other's family.

Why yes?

No I go to the mosque regularly instead

#MakeTheCaliphateGreatAgain #HijabiHijinks #LeaveMeAndMyThirdWife'sSonAlone

in SE Michigan people say temple

I watched the stream of it

I am in church already, our lord and savior Pepe. His son, Keks, make sure that happenins are plentiful and we have tendies to keep our stomachs full.

Reductivism is lazy

Ok christfag, I'm waiting. Prove to me that your god exists.

Card captor Sakura was my first fap to loli

hmm im from nyc so maybe its regional

You don't go to church for society's approval. If that were the case, I'd go to those cringy 21st century types with the rock band and projector screens.

Going to church is great to find a good community of people and build your relationship with God. We sure need it in these times.

>desecrating Sakura like that
Seriously fucking kill yourself.

>I'm a Christian
I think it's a miracle you somehow are alive. I think that's proof enough

Serious question - anyone go to church or Christian gatherings just for the sense of community and impressing upon oneself timeless values and principles?

I'm agnostic and I go, from time to time.

I just came back from the Mosque.
AMA!

I'm sure you're right. But I didn't mean for their approval. I meant that in a society that generally follows Christian values, you're more motivated because it's a part of the tradition of your fellow countrymen. You wouldn't feel as alienated.

I used to be a retarded faggot loving heathen and while I have grown to appreciate and want Christianity in my life and it's guidelines for being a better person, I'm not entirely comfortable going to church, I'm intimidated by all of the people who have been doing this longer than me, and I don't know which church will have the best people where I can find a wife and make 10 christian babies.

No, I should but I will read my Bible and a devotion today. Trying to rectify some of my poor behavior/choices recently. I need to have more self discipline and drive.

>if I didn't think those sinners would try to shame me for not sinning I would stop sinning.

No, because I'm not weak enough to need imaginary friends to make it through life.

Your presumption that I exist therefore god is flawed. I exist because of the chemical soup and electrical impulses that are my brain, all of which came to be because of inherent physical properties of the materials that make it up.

And it's not a 'miracle' that I'm alive, you, I and everyone else is alive because our respective parents had sex at some point. There's no miracle behind that.

Define alive. 'Alive' simply means the processes which sustain the chemical soup and electrical charges in our bodies are functioning. Death means they've stopped. Nothing more.

shitposting from church is like opening a brothel in the basement of an orphanage.

they're not supposed to mix and you shouldn't acknowledge you do one in the other.

ok tyrone.

>worshiping a kike on a stick
christianity is a tool used by jews to manipulate whites. without christianity the kikes would have never taken control over yurop like they did

if you're still a christian you're blue pilled

>not killing yourself
>current year
ok.

Because God doesn't love me and I'm scared to go to Church and just have it reconfirmed that yes, God hates me.

Cause I am an atheist.

>Are you going to Sunday church today, Sup Forums?
No.
>Sup Forums? Why not?
Christfaggotry is disgusting.

cartel yourself mexico.

I did, Jeb! wasn't there, kind of disappointing

I might not go because my asocial behaviors are getting in the way. New church, small and close knit, no friends to go with. I don't want much attention brought onto myself.

youtu.be/vuPzkahpyGQ

Came home 5 minutes ago from Catholic mass

>already done communion for this month
wtf i love sinning now

>catholic

Enjoying serving the beast.

Mmmmm soup
Anyway, you are the definition of meme.

I'll let you in on a little secret: I'm only pretending to be christian so that they'll more easily do my bidding

I worship Satan from home.
But I am planning to visit a fairy forest tomorrow for Halloween.

>Why not?
anyone with an IQ over 80, doesn't go for your jeebus faggotry

Confusing material and efficient causes, theists not even once

I can't wait to get your white daughter for my harem

Just imitate what everyone else does and dont act like an autist and you should be fine

Protestant

What was Isaac Newton's IQ?

Why do church volunteers always have that glossy, vacant stare?

>dont act like an autist

Being a good person gets you high on life user.

High on that Holy Spirit

This, actually. God bless you guys!

i'm Muslim, but i respect you for going to church, its a great thing among this godless world.

Can you pls clarify this "God lives in the sky" meme low information atheists are always on about?

They've been volunteered to go into diverse neighborhoods and "help" those in "need"

No, because the overwhelming majority of christianity in the west is cucked regardless of denomination

Lol muh gods chosen

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
كيف أنت يا حبيبي

anyone got the original for this?

Does it depress you that your one shot at life on earth is wasted at expressing your own sense of pessimistic nihilism through images of Japanese cartoons on an anonymous imageboard? I'd pity you, but you're not even human enough for me to do that.

Alhamdulillah, you?

No, because I'm not a deluded child that needs to believe in fairytales to deal with life.

Kys

I agree with you completely but sadly you are an animeposting faggot so now I have to completely disagree with you

wtf I love objective morality based upon the foundations of blind faith in a single deity now

you probably don't deal with life very well

Programming exam tomorrow.

I'm a muslim

Thinking about joining a church just to find a wife.

Good idea? Bad idea?

Meme quality top keks

بخير أفهمتني أم أنت من الذين لا يتكلمون بلغتنا الكريمة؟

Opinion on Shabir Ally? Is he popular there and do Canadians even listen to our scholars?

I serve Jesus, not the pope. I worship how my ancestors did. Now tell me, am I still serving the beast?

happy diwali

on my way now.
gotta love 11am services.
to all my brothers on here without a church family, here is something to hold you over till next sunday.
youtube.com/watch?v=t4r6ueJ7xVI

STFU Heretic

He is just Zakir Naik lite, and owned by William Lane Craig.