Don't beat your kids

Don't beat your kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/stefan-molyneux/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1093993/A-fearful-mother-reveals-The-internet-cult-stole-son.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DON'T TREAD ON ME.

Don't tread on kids

but its fon to due

Don't step on me or else

But beat minorities, women and anyone else who doesn't ascribe to my 'libertarian' ethics.

who knew that a little anarchist jew could grow up to become the man who single handedly saved the white race using nothing but arguments

extraordinary

Outrageous demand.

Does this apply to my wife's children?

But how else will I let my child know not to run into traffic after I've allowed my toddler to run into traffic?

It's an outrageous demand.

But, desu

>Are we violating the NAP by spanking if they didn't fulfill their contractual duty of proper behavior

>If not, then is it because they are not considered wise enough to understand and enter such contracts and thus need to be spanked if reason does not work?

Not an argument.

Did Stefan get beaten as a kid? Is that why he ended up such a pseudo-intellectual weirdo?

What if you're in a warzone and you see a child soldier pointing a gun at you? Do you spank it with a bullet?

did anyone see his recent "why i hate hillary supporters" video

he goes full redpill and may have went too far in a few places

Says he was abused as a kid

defoo.org/stefan-molyneux/

Guy's a nut and should be purged.

>when you're listening to him BTFO libertarians but he starts talking about the gay cult shit he believes in

Almost all authority legitimate or not is backed by the use of force. Stephan is slowly coming around to that. Much like his recent conversion from Libertairan to Trump supporter he is finding that 'where the rubber meets the road' a certain amount of the threat of force is unaviodable to maintain civility. It may not be pretty but it's true both in governance and child raising.

>defoo.org
That site is scientology tier degenerate.

>refuses to talk to his mother based on some petty teenage angst and encourages others to do the same.
8/8 gr8 champion of culture m8

Go fuck yourself

that website isn't associated with him

is that 1 dollar mcgee

>nobody on Sup Forums ever provides good arguments against libertarianism
>They can only meme and pretend to be superior

But kids are legally property am I not allowed to break a lamp?

Whenever I listen to him speak I feel a great sense of unease, like I'm being indoctrinated.

What's Stefan's deal, Sup Forums? He seems like a decent dude with a good head on his shoulders, but something about him irks me.

>Muh NAP

Specially to your wife's children because only their black daddy can beat them, but you have to find him first.

Whose is it then? There media reports that he's involved in the deFOO cult shit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1093993/A-fearful-mother-reveals-The-internet-cult-stole-son.html