When did you abandon the Drumpf train??

Now that the dust has settled and the election is over.

When did you abandon the train and why?

Note: the shills are gone which means that Hillary has it in the bag so don't come at me with your delusional bullshit.

The election was over before it even started. Lets not fool ourselves. Trump never had a chance.

This is a realism zone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCqFCCgU1xk
scribd.com/document/320016152/Khizr-Khan-Juristic-Classification-Islamic-Law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have just been deposited 0.02 USD

ficki ficki you nerd virgin faggot
>saged and hidden

I was thinking about voting for Trump until his most recent child sex scandal. That was enough to convince me to mail in my vote for Hillary.

Hillary is going down, even nro, the cuck paper of record is openly calling for a Rico investigation and it's clear from comey's anyone that people behind the scenes want to bring her down. Abandon ship you fucking rats. Only question is, who's really looking to replace these corrupt boomers and are they really better?

please stop breaking the rules to disrupt discussion

thank you!

When it arrived succesfully in the white house, sagepai

What the fuck is with CTR's shitty memes? Using drop shadow on a speech bubble? Oh yeah, here's your (You). Enjoy it.

Your post is incoherent.
You don't even explain why you got off the train. Your just saying that he's going to lose.
Is that why you got off the train? So you only vote for who you think is going to win?
Nice job wasting your vote. Your vote is more worthless than someone who votes 3rd party.

uhm seriously? this goes out to you aswell. Stop breaking the rules. Thank you.

Please. Refrain from pretending that he is going to win. All numbers point in the other direction.

I don't want any of that here.

We can discuss what made him lose but pretending that he won't lose is like telling Trannies that they can become a women. It just fuels the mental disorder honestly.

>The election was over before it even started. Lets not fool ourselves. Trump never had a chance.
Thanks for Correcting The Record!

>people will respond to this bait/slide thread seriously

Still going cunt

Sage it

the odds should tell you something about the reality of the situation

Old pic. He's back up to $3 now. Can't wait to shitpost with my cash in hand November 8th

Former Hillary supporter here, voting for Trump now because I can't waste my vote on a criminal.

Nice slide thread, you fucking shillbot

just being realistic

not something you are good at russia .. im aware

When he insulted Khan I stopped and said, "This is the mother and father of a WAR HERO. You're bringing up their HERITAGE?" Needless to say, I'm voting Clinton.

You guys should watch this heartbreaking speech and think about what you're really doing, before you hit up the polls:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCqFCCgU1xk

Loretta Lynch has to go

You can't jump from a moving train.

thank you for your honest reponse

very good reason. one of many.

Low energy meme.

#hillaryforjail

Saged

Right, the shills are gone.

Trump hurt some Muslims feelings. Let's vote for the candidate who has demonstrably used her public office to further global crony capitalism.

You people are either paid, or trolling. I refuse to believe you serious. Fuck you shill.

Yeah, racism is just hurting feelings, man! I'm like, get some thicker skin, haha!

really annoying ahving to deal with all these rule violations tbqh

Great shit posting right here

How come these nerd virgins never learn about the concept of IDs?

Why are you so happy about your nation falling to the shitskin hordes? I don't understand how a white man (90% chance you are one as a german on Sup Forums) can want that to happen.

he never mentioned Khans ethnicity though, only his backwards religion/ideology

I'm alright with the outcome even if we do lose.

Paul Ryan and other Bush Republicans have taken an extremely severe blow to their reputation. All I wanted from Trump in the beginning was to damage their careers and he's done that.

eh sorry? i never pretended to be anyone else than OP

im an oldfag unlike most of the drumpftards reddit invaders who ruined this board

Why don't they say ja or nein?

It's just false-flagging, probably with a proxy too newfag

Kill yourself.

Remember folks, SAGETHESHILLS!

you're fooling no-one, Rebbe

Yeah I completely gave up on Trump, I don't know what we say in him. I'm not even going to go out to vote now.

another rule violation

why is this so common nowadays?

redditors really ruined this board by crying for bans whenever they get triggered

Niggers

I will get off the Trump Train in 2024

At first I though he was just joking around about being racist like we all are, but it seems he's serious and I can't let that slide.

Sage. Glad your shithole country won't exist in 50 years.

funny

>ruined this board
yes you did, Kike

I agree with you there, I never though I would say this but I'm actually considering going out and voting for Hillary. I'm too afraid what this great country will become just in case Trump does get into office.

>sage = b&

thanks for the picture

saved

You do realize the odd shave been against us this entire time, right? We don't give a shit

Khan was literally a scholar of Sharia law. BTW he's connected to a firm that does the Clinton Foundation's tax returns.

Pro-tip: thoroughly investigate any "weird" things Trump says. The Curiel thing, the comments on McCain, everything. These are NOT "gaffes", they are intentionally laid clues.

scribd.com/document/320016152/Khizr-Khan-Juristic-Classification-Islamic-Law

Never will. Just placed my vote for Trump today along with my Dad.

Let's go TRUMP!

I abandoned the Trump train after it stopped at the polling place and I voted for him.

>my candidate is losing
>i'm gonna hop to the other candidate
You're not human.

typical drumpftard logic

i never said anywhere that i support Hillary but you always assume that cuz of your peanut brains

sage this gay thread it smells like sour kraut

>the shills are gone which means that Hillary has it in the bag
really?
that's what you think that means?
have you existed in real life before making this. post?

I'm Team Hillary all the way but she's polling SO well in Florida I don't think I'm even going to go vote

what makes you believe that Trump will win?

please refrain from arguing with your feelings

Blatant unironic CTR thread.

>drumpftard
>I'm totally not a shill

not really an argument

you are free to have an discussion with me if you take your feeling sout of the equation that is .. but as you can see nobody is willing to do this because facts dont matter anymore

how come?

Seriously?

When he couldn't run for a 3rd term

>germany
>in charge of electing a government

Following odds is how you lose. You win by rigging odds against yourself to buy in cheap then letting them bounce back in your favor to sell high. Only chumps use the odds as a guide.

>not really an argument

Don't need one.

This isn't your highschool debate class.

Fuck off, you're shilling and it's as simple as that and we both know it.

>he never mentioned Khans ethnicity though, only his backwards religion/ideology
I don't think Trump has ever owned up to being a white male, and I don't think anybody believes for a second that he's not an atheist

>"Drumpf"
>not CTR

sage

OP is dream'n
because Clinton is no longer gleam'n
Shill'd out
by Wikileaks
that bitch will be locked up in about three weeks

there's nothing you can do
after the Trump Train is through with you
a gaped ass
from Weiner