If Sup Forumsacks are too smart to believe such bullshit as religion and consider atheism nothing but cringe...

If Sup Forumsacks are too smart to believe such bullshit as religion and consider atheism nothing but cringe, then what are your religious views, Sup Forums?
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vuPzkahpyGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am a sith lord

Du bist nur ein neckbeard.

Roman Catholicism.

Also not a fan of the frog meme idolatry. Really think that it's both stupid and dangerous. The Clintons and other globalist types might have similar skeletons in their closet, but we shouldn't stoop to their level.

Basically - Frog meme idolatry is a mistake.

Deist.

Organized religion is a way for the Jews and pseudo-Jews to control the population and steal shekels.

there's a board for discussing religion faggot

this isn't Sup Forums

Go to your containment board

I believe we're ultimately paradoxical beings in the sense that we crave meaning where there is none, and all our gains in knowledge further expose this meaninglessness.

My problem with popular atheism that it's just another ideology that almost inherently adheres to progressive values paired with a stunted sort of scientism. It just replaces one religion with the other.

I try to strive for a sceptical quietism.

beats worshipping a kike on a stick

Agreed, but i mean what do you really believe in, believing in a religion just because it organizes and controls isn't actual believing.

A God that doesn't interact with humankind. He just set the wheels in motion.

It was very popular in the 18th and 17th centuries, even some of the USA's founding fathers were deists.

Pantheism or panentheism (with an emphasis on Dialectical Monism) is the closest thing I have found that matches my direct experiences of god.

I completely agree with this, atheism is becoming a religion.

>implying the kike got on a stick first place

Well, let's start with saying there is no God. Then how did existence come about? Something cannot come from nothing, and (Occam's razor) the simplest explanation for this existence which offers no final understanding to the creation of reality is that we are AT LEAST one step removed from the true, ultimate reality. Thus, this world is most likely a simulation. A simulation must have a creator, and so, that would be the "God" of this universe.

Now, that creator probably doesn't pay much attention to this particular planet, but we have seen "instructions from God" on this planet that have achieved for their followers remarkable reproductive and resource accumulation success. What is the explanation for this? Well, it's generally accepted that those rules came down through traditions of those who were already successful, and thus they came from successful strategies that were by chance implemented, that relied on the laws of nature to produce an Evolutionary Stable Strategy (ESS). These laws can be traced back to the creator of the simulation, hence, those rules are "from God" in a sense. (Or maybe there is God interfering and giving out strategies that he himself has worked out as some sort of experiment, but that seems less likely.)

So, "God" exists and he gave us rules to live by, but they are not infallible or mutually right or wrong. They are different strategies that should be assessed by a memetic darwinian actor before committing to one, though a near surefire strategy is to simply adopt the strategy of your parent, as the strategy was necessarily a success by their reproduction creating you. The process of evolution, however, does offer the risky prospect of attempting a unique, untested strategy in an attempt to break the current ESS.

youtu.be/vuPzkahpyGQ

Currently shitposting on a Thaiwanese ladyboy forum in the name of an ancient god of chaos and darkness.

Does it really seem so hard to believe that what appeared to be a cultleader or revolutionist to be executed by the established forces at the time?

I worship the dragon.

*and masculinity but not quite in a spiritual sense

I worship the One True Goddess, Divinity on Earth, Beauty made Flesh. She is creator and preserver of all Things.

and singing SHADILAY from the hymn book

when you mature perhaps you will learn to more accurately define your terms

Jesus himself said True religion is to feed the hungry, clothe the naked , care for the widow and orphan and visit the sick and imprisoned..

is one who does these things unintelligent?

if he does these things becaseu he believes Jesus is God the one and only eternal creator is he unintelligent?

if you think going to a church and referring to yourself as a Christian is all there is to a life lived in faith you have failed to understand the message of Jesus Christ

(((Germany)))

Exactly brother.
Praise be to Kek.

I praise Kek and follow his digits

The Founding Fathers were deists, but that's not what they believed about God at all. Deism is very broad.

>Germany

:C

I'm a reformed Christ who attends an associate reformed Presbyterian church

*christian