KEK BE PRAISED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/Images/globe_west_2048.jpg
bitpoll.zeit.de/trump-clinton/fr.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit is this real?

The room was filling up and someone ph-

Yes. It's real. The circles are actually in attendance too.

Only way hillary could win is if all her supporters vote 5 times........Trump will win with a 60%+ landslide. Mark my words

Where's the original photo OP?

What am I looking at?

Never mind I see. Original?

link from the social media acc where it was posted from?

SHADILAY MY BROTHER!

youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc

PRAISE KEK!

Okay so now we know that HRC has links with NASA.
There is no end to her corruption it seems.

Do you have the original without the circles?

Same thing the soviets did during ww2 too fake the holohoax.

North Korea levels of propaganda.

I dont get it.

What I mean is is this an actual image that the hillary campaign took and photoshopped to make her shitty numbers look better than they are, Or is it someone taking the piss out of the Hillary campaign doing this in the past?

Silent majority

This is real.

Trips don't lie.

Also, I was there

Ohhhhh. I get it. Where was this posted originally?

soma autist here already counted them wit red dots on their head and there were 55 people there in the pic

maybe someone saved it

This is the smoking gun folks...she is ammassing an army of clones in order to size the power using violence....Trump was wrong this is not the Watergate all over again...it is the Order 66.

oh wait, it's a shoop from that thread

OP is a fag

What am I supposed to be looking at?

the people under the correlated circles are all the same

though, likely, this is just a fake shop

it is fake as fuck, only thing he did was the circles.

Those trips tho

On Sup Forums in a Trump rally thread yesterday. Some random user did it for shits and giggles and people are so fucking retarded they think it's actually done by shillary's campaign.

I meant fake as in an user edited the photo to make it look photoshopped by the campaign/media, since no original photo is being provided.

Yes, but the faked image is itself a hoax. The media weren't disseminating it, it was made and distributed as a joke on Sup Forums and other places.

Shadilay!

Kek!!!

Rolliñ for dúbs for the repeats in this crowd

>that thread also includes pic related

when you see it

Where is this from?

>I meant fake as in an user edited the photo to make it look photoshopped by the campaign/media,

Oh I thought you meant fake as in an official NASA pic of Earth from space.

Can you provide high resolution source?

lol that's even worse

This is honestly just sad to look at.

Well, Jimbo. I guess I'll just go right on ahead and consider my record correctadeedoo'd.

Is that Neo dodging bullets?

KEK WILLS IT HOLY FUCK

PRAISE HIM

Enjoy, asshole

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/Images/globe_west_2048.jpg

Some user made this 2 days ago and you faggots are still talking about this. Shut the fuck up already, you can encourage your own paranoia

LET HIS REPEATING DIGITS SHOW US THE TRUTH!!!

PRAISE HIM!!!

Damn. I'm no longer a bluepilled sphere cuck.

agent

>This spectacular “blue marble” image is the most detailed true-color image of the entire Earth to date. Using a collection of satellite-based observations, scientists and visualizers stitched together months of observations of the land surface, oceans, sea ice, and clouds into a seamless, true-color mosaic of every square kilometer (.386 square mile) of our planet. These images are freely available to educators, scientists, museums, and the public.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Which is funny when you consider Agent Smith was the real "One" who took down the system.

>Using a collection of satellite-based observations,

nothing besides that satellites do not exist.
do not forget to fuck off on your way out.

DRUMPF BTFO

He is STUMPED!!!

Is that rally being held in a vestibule?

bitpoll.zeit.de/trump-clinton/fr.html

someone with shop skills, take shopped version and add some clinton fonts and lets all tweet it, then lets tweet a side by side with it and original.

some guy posted a picture of a halfempty room, and some other user shopped it for fun. i dont think this is from (((official sources))) so be carefull.

the original
shopped
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95151550/20-people-rally-for-shillary-in-oh-today#p95154246